PDA

View Full Version : Trump demands Georgia AG "you're a Republican. Find me 11,000 votes"

gabosaurus
01-03-2021, 05:19 PM
You want to investigate election fraud? THIS is election fraud. Trump phoning the Georgia attorney general demanding that he come up with the votes necessary to give Georgia to Trump. This is outright crooked. Trump openly disputes the voting consensus of the people of Georgia and the U.S. He needs to be indicted. -------------> "“Fellas, I need 11,000 votes. Give me a break. We have that in spades already,” Trump said, suggesting more legal action. “Or we can keep it going. But that’s not fair to the voters of Georgia.” ------------> https://www.ajc.com/politics/politics-blog/trump-demands-georgia-elections-official-overturn-his-defeat-in-hourlong-call/6MRGK445JNAGHBL2HXLZ3FIVZU/

icansayit
01-03-2021, 06:46 PM
EVEN THE DEMOCRATS said so for GORE V. BUSH....

See for yourself if anyone has questions about how the Senate and House will be doing their CONSTITUTIONAL business this week.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOfzobACIFY

gabosaurus
01-03-2021, 08:37 PM
[CENTER] EVEN THE DEMOCRATS said so for GORE V. BUSH.... See for yourself if anyone has questions about how the Senate and House will be doing their CONSTITUTIONAL business this week. It would be nice if you could comment on the topic and not throw out some random topic that means nothing.

fj1200
01-03-2021, 11:45 PM
You want to investigate election fraud? THIS is election fraud. Trump phoning the Georgia attorney general demanding that he come up with the votes necessary to give Georgia to Trump. This is outright crooked. Trump openly disputes the voting consensus of the people of Georgia and the U.S. He needs to be indicted. -------------> "“Fellas, I need 11,000 votes. Give me a break. We have that in spades already,” Trump said, suggesting more legal action. “Or we can keep it going. But that’s not fair to the voters of Georgia.” ------------> https://www.ajc.com/politics/politics-blog/trump-demands-georgia-elections-official-overturn-his-defeat-in-hourlong-call/6MRGK445JNAGHBL2HXLZ3FIVZU/

That's not fraud. That's a bufoon being a bufoon. Now if he had gone through with something that would be a different story. Instead GA performed an audit and a recount and validated the vote.

icansayit
01-04-2021, 12:32 AM
It would be nice if you could comment on the topic and not throw out some random topic that means nothing.

Someone as Liberal, and underinformed would call it a random topic. You never cease to prove what you deny.

jimnyc
01-04-2021, 03:43 PM
And what really took place:

--

Trump Ga. Transcript Shows Case for Vote Fraud, President Acted Properly

The Washington Post on Sunday released audio of a Saturday phone call between President Donald Trump and Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger in which the two can be heard discussing election results.

The Post initially released snippets of the hour-long call in which Trump can be heard discussing election results with Raffensperger and his lawyer Ryan Germany.

Also joining the call was White House chief of staff Mark Meadows and Trump campaign lawyer Cleta Mitchell.

Trump lays out numerous examples of double voting, dead people voting, and other ballot irregularities and anomalies.

Raffensperger and Germany counter Trump's assertions largely with simple claims that the matters Trump raised have been investigated.

Trump insists he won Georgia's presidential election on Nov. 3 and claims widespread fraud deprived him of that victory.

The Washington Post claimed that in his talk with Raffensperger, Trump "repeatedly urged him to alter the outcome of the presidential vote in the state."

This claim is false.

The transcript of the call shows Trump demanding an honest accounting of the ballots, which he says would give him more than 11,000 votes.

Several key excerpts of the conversation follow.

Trump Lays Out Ballot Fraud, Irregularities:

But we've had hundreds of thousands of ballots that we're able to actually — we'll get you a pretty accurate number.

You don't need much of a number because the number that in theory I lost by, the margin would be 11,779.

But you also have a substantial numbers of people, thousands and thousands, who went to the voting place on November 3, were told they couldn't vote, were told they couldn't vote because a ballot had been put on their name. And you know that's very, very, very, very sad.

We had, I believe it's about 4,502 voters who voted but who weren't on the voter registration list, so it's 4,502 who voted, but they weren't on the voter registration roll, which they had to be. You had 18,325 vacant address voters. The address was vacant, and they're not allowed to be counted. That's 18,325.

Rest - https://www.newsmax.com/politics/trump-georgia-raffensperger/2021/01/03/id/1004057/

pete311
01-04-2021, 09:06 PM
Why don't you actually listen to the entire audio. It's out and horrible. Trump brings up nothing but lies. His AG said no proof. Lost in courts 61 times. The GA AG, a republican, today spent an hour debunking all of Trumps lies. It's all lies. There is no evidence.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-04-2021, 10:31 PM
Why don't you actually listen to the entire audio. It's out and horrible. Trump brings up nothing but lies. His AG said no proof. Lost in courts 61 times. The GA AG, a republican, today spent an hour debunking all of Trumps lies. It's all lies. There is no evidence.

A republican -- bullshit..
Dems have always seeded the Republican party with their ilk -to be used at opportune times.
That guy is a POS.. A RINO....
I would tell ya to wake up but we know your are deliberately that blind to the truth. deliberately self- propagandized.
Which is why some of us know what great threats to this nation the dem party and its many deluded idiots truly are.
Truth Hoss, you and your ilk can not defeat it..--Tyr

icansayit
01-04-2021, 10:59 PM

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQVVYi5xcheGtqn8pcO8GQZFiVMjY5WW d5hlA&usqp=CAU

icansayit
01-05-2021, 12:51 AM

I just listened...with my own ears (I still have good hearing), the entire conversation the President had with the Georgia AG. Does your feeble mental disorder allow you to hear things that DO NOT TAKE PLACE? Your case of TDS is very serious. Visit your local LANDFILL and see if you can find whatever former brain cells you lost.
NOTICE THE "TDS"...
https://texasdisposal-https-texasdisposalsys.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/TDS_Share_Image_v2.0.png

fj1200
01-05-2021, 08:27 AM
A republican -- bullshit..
Dems have always seeded the Republican party with their ilk -to be used at opportune times.
That guy is a POS.. A RINO....
I would tell ya to wake up but we know your are deliberately that blind to the truth. deliberately self- propagandized.
Which is why some of us know what great threats to this nation the dem party and its many deluded idiots truly are.
Truth Hoss, you and your ilk can not defeat it..--Tyr

Exactly why is he not a republican? Because he didn't snap to when trump called him up?

pete311
01-05-2021, 09:30 AM
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQVVYi5xcheGtqn8pcO8GQZFiVMjY5WW d5hlA&usqp=CAU

You know Trump lost right?

gabosaurus
01-05-2021, 11:57 AM
If you have not listened to the entire call (1 hr, 2 min), I would suggest doing so. Don't rely on transcripts or second hand reporting. You need to hear the tone of voice used and the number of times that Trump interrupts those on the Georgia end of the line and even his own staff. --------> Trump starts off with a 15 minute monologue where details unfounded charges and conspiracy theories taken directly from the Gateway Pundit. I know from the links posted on DP that I read. Trump brings up Ruby Freeman at least a dozen times. -------> At one point, Trump insists he won Georgia by a half million votes. Later in the call, Trump states he has verification that he won the popular vote by 400,000. Then it is 200,000. Then it is "who knows how many hundreds of thousands of votes." -----------> When the Georgia AG says that Trump's data is wrong, Trump interrupts and charges that "certain ballots were counted three times." Then mentions having video evidence of fraud. Which a Trump attorney mailed to the AG. ----------> AG says he watched Trump video and had it analyzed by a certified federal video analyst. The analyst compared it to the actual video on site and noted several instances of "slice and dice video modification" on the Trump video. When the AG offers to send a copy of the actual tape from the counting rooms, Trump said "we don't need it. we have our own tape." ------------AG states their records show no signs of data manipulation, no shredded ballots, no voting machine tampering and no employee misconduct.

gabosaurus
01-05-2021, 12:12 PM
Trump then proceeds to verbally berating the Georgia AG and governor. Trump demands that all the voting data be sent to Washington, where he guarantees "our people will find more than enough cheating to overturn the results." --------------> When AG tries to responds, Trump interrupts and begins berating the AG. "I don't care how long it takes me. You will find out that you are wrong. This happened and you let it happen." Trump again brings up Ruby Freeman. The AG states that those charges were looked into and nothing was found. Trump wants personal information about her, which the AG says is protected by law. Trump refuses to accept this. ------------> Trump then launches into yet another demand for the AG to change the vote total, which is refused. Trump then begins literally screaming. This is the POTUS actually berating and threatening a state employee. --------------> "why do you keep fighting this? We will find out that you are wrong. We won the election. You know this. We will find someone who will prove that we are right. You don't care about anything. You are treating the people of Georgia so bad. You are a disaster and the governor is a disaster. Why don't you want to say that we are right?"

jimnyc
01-05-2021, 12:34 PM
I had listened and read along, so both. Simply nothing there unless you're looking for something, which again simply isn't there. Enjoy believing otherwise, no sweat from me. I'm not trying to convince anyone of innocence or guilt. Means little to me at this point.

What matters now is preserving the machinery in question from around the nation. Gather the amount of fraud that took place and work towards fixing them. Fraud of every kind imaginable took place and they all need fixing. Whether that be loopholes, dead people, bought ballots, stolen ballots, mass dumping & much more.. out of state folks, 'glitches'... audit and investigate and find out why and how machines were able to and allowed to be connected online in any way, poll watching... All some want to hear is Trump lost. But that has nothing to do with whether a shit ton of fraud took place, in which it did. I'm not saying it changed the election, but fraud doesn't need to have done so in order to need fixing. You know, the proven fraud that lefties always seem to never reply to, over and over and over and over, and then will state in another place that fraud never happened. :laugh:

pete311
01-05-2021, 12:40 PM
I had listened and read along, so both. Simply nothing there unless you're looking for something, which again simply isn't there. Enjoy believing otherwise, no sweat from me. I'm not trying to convince anyone of innocence or guilt. Means little to me at this point.

What matters now is preserving the machinery in question from around the nation. Gather the amount of fraud that took place and work towards fixing them. Fraud of every kind imaginable took place and they all need fixing. Whether that be loopholes, dead people, bought ballots, stolen ballots, mass dumping & much more.. out of state folks, 'glitches'... audit and investigate and find out why and how machines were able to and allowed to be connected online in any way, poll watching... All some want to hear is Trump lost. But that has nothing to do with whether a shit ton of fraud took place, in which it did. I'm not saying it changed the election, but fraud doesn't need to have done so in order to need fixing. You know, the proven fraud that lefties always seem to never reply to, over and over and over and over, and then will state in another place that fraud never happened. :laugh:

61 courts disagree. You need to watch the video where the GA DA debunked everything you've claimed here.

jimnyc
01-05-2021, 12:48 PM
I've not even pointed out the fraud I speak of, and yet you claim it's been debunked. Just make shit up huh? So there were no dead people voting around the country, in large numbers? No fraud from folks out of state voting? No dumping of bags of votes were found? Watchers weren't excluded? Ballots weren't purchased from some? There were no so called "glitches" that were found, and in which at least 2 cases flipped elections? And the GA DA debunked election fraud from other states beyond Georgia? Why would he be involved nationally?

Just start there, Pete. Been covered and been proven. You state none of this happened. Gotcha.

As I said, no comments when it was posted over and over. The just go blah blah blah never happened. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Read next time.

pete311
01-05-2021, 01:48 PM
I've not even pointed out the fraud I speak of, and yet you claim it's been debunked. Just make shit up huh? So there were no dead people voting around the country, in large numbers? No fraud from folks out of state voting? No dumping of bags of votes were found? Watchers weren't excluded? Ballots weren't purchased from some? There were no so called "glitches" that were found, and in which at least 2 cases flipped elections? And the GA DA debunked election fraud from other states beyond Georgia? Why would he be involved nationally?

Just start there, Pete. Been covered and been proven. You state none of this happened. Gotcha.

As I said, no comments when it was posted over and over. The just go blah blah blah never happened. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Read next time.

So what was happening during these 61 lawsuits where they lost in court? Were they playing video games? Why didn't the proof make it to these courts? AG Barr said no proof. Even Foxnews and newsmax have had to retract many of their accusations after getting sued. Even Dobbs. Amazing you hold on. All you have are news stories from propaganda sources. That is not proof nor even evidence, just ppl writing to get you in a frenzy.

Kathianne
01-05-2021, 03:07 PM

Read next time.

I totally agree with the above points, regarding both fraud and Pete. I will give kudos for Gabby for actually pointing out the entire tape and what politicians-including Trump-have been doing to keep their extreme followers in line.

So much of what has been going on seems to be manipulation of the masses, based on partisanship plays to the emotions of their 'true believers.' I used to see the democrats as the party of emotions, but without a doubt the emotion based emphasis is now rife with both sides.

gabosaurus
01-05-2021, 03:27 PM
The Georgia AG says on the call that all the allegations made by Trump were checked out. There no hidden boxes of votes, no shredding, no illegal voters, no theft, no ballots changed and no manipulation of Dominion voting machines. It comes down to whether you want to believe the AG or the Gateway Pundit. As a loyal Trump supporter, I am guessing you will side with the GP. Trump set this whole thing up before the election. Trump has stated multiple times that the only way he will lose is if he get cheated. He loses by over seven million votes. Sure enough, out come the cheating allegations. You have Republican elected officials in Georgia that have been loyal to Trump for four years. Now they are the enemy because they wouldn't change the vote totals in Trump's favor. That is my take from this whole thing. Your opinion might vary.

jimnyc
01-05-2021, 03:47 PM
I totally agree with the above points, regarding both fraud and Pete. I will give kudos for Gabby for actually pointing out the entire tape and what politicians-including Trump-have been doing to keep their extreme followers in line.

So much of what has been going on seems to be manipulation of the masses, based on partisanship plays to the emotions of their 'true believers.' I used to see the democrats as the party of emotions, but without a doubt the emotion based emphasis is now rife with both sides.

Neither one of them 2 want to address the actual fraud that did take place, and just keep pointing to Georgia or other lawsuits non-related. Apparently not even reading what I wrote, but all good, matters little to me. I point out that it's NOT what I'm speaking of and I'm speaking nationwide results, and they seem to think that a secretary or DA in Georgia has litigated or covered every last state somehow. Why I don't both sometimes when ya can tell some have no interest. Pair that with many many other threads discussing the topics I mention, and read it and no reply. Pick and choose and deny.

I say I can eliminate it easily with one offer again to Pete and Gabby:

Ok, so dead people and/or folks that have moved out of state and illegally and fraudulently voted.... Never happened you guys say, and now somehow even the Georgia DA debunked it and proved it wrong. Never even mind the rest, we can get to that. But this fraud DID happen and I'll toss in $100 instantly to backup my word. And if I can? Then Pete or Gabby, you guys fork over $100 my way if I'm correct?

We on? Which 2 of you are in?

Kathianne
01-05-2021, 04:03 PM
Neither one of them 2 want to address the actual fraud that did take place, and just keep pointing to Georgia or other lawsuits non-related. Apparently not even reading what I wrote, but all good, matters little to me. I point out that it's NOT what I'm speaking of and I'm speaking nationwide results, and they seem to think that a secretary or DA in Georgia has litigated or covered every last state somehow. Why I don't both sometimes when ya can tell some have no interest. Pair that with many many other threads discussing the topics I mention, and read it and no reply. Pick and choose and deny.

Ok, so dead people and/or folks that have moved out of state and illegally and fraudulently voted.... Never happened you guys say, and now somehow even the Georgia DA debunked it and proved it wrong. Never even mind the rest, we can get to that. But this fraud DID happen and I'll toss in $100 instantly to backup my word. And if I can? Then Pete or Gabby, you guys fork over $100 my way if I'm correct?

Again, total agreement on all fronts.

GA though, without the Senate I'm of the mind that nothing else will matter. Likely we'll see a turn to Parliamentary first, then quick slope ride down to socialism or worse. Having a president that is now wiping the Constitution on his butt isn't helping any-especially since he has near despotic control over many.

Note, I'm not saying his anger regarding fraud or challenging it wasn't permitted. He had the chance and he and his legal team made lots of noise, but moved no one, most importantly the courts. It was his choice and now he seems bent on destruction.

Again, not missing what the new admistration plans, especially if they control the Senate too.

Kathianne
01-05-2021, 04:14 PM
Generally I've been pretty quiet since Trump started going full nutters, pretty much confirming all my fears about him 5 years ago. Can't say I'm sorry I voted against Biden, Pelosi, and Schumer this time, but Trump IS being Trump and imo that is not a good thing, not at all.

Which brings me to this NPR article, (which is shocking to myself), but lots of truth here and reminds me so much of what I wrote about so often back in 2015/16. Now it is all about Trump and personal loyalty, which is truly despot like behavior:

https://www.npr.org/2021/01/05/953406932/definitely-a-civil-war-trumps-demands-splinter-gop-ahead-of-georgia-vote

Ahead Of Georgia Runoffs, Republicans Needed To Be United. Trump Divided Them
January 5, 20215:00 AM ET
EMMA HURT

In his ongoing quest to overturn the November election, President Trump has demanded total loyalty of his fellow Republicans around the country, but nowhere more dramatically than Georgia — where the last thing Republicans needed was an intraparty fight heading into its competitive U.S. Senate runoffs on Tuesday.

In recent weeks, the state's top Republican officials have resisted Trump's demands to overturn what has been upheld as a secure election. In a bombshell phone call leaked over the weekend, Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger stood firm against the president's lobbying for him to "find 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have, because we won the state" and "recalculate" the vote tally in his favor.

In recent weeks, the president has taken to regularly berating officials — including Raffensperger — on Twitter, encouraging a 2022 primary challenge to former close ally Gov. Brian Kemp, and last week in calling for Kemp to resign. It all begs the larger question of how this destabilization could affect Republicans' chances in the newly minted battleground state.

jimnyc
01-05-2021, 04:19 PM
Again, total agreement on all fronts.

GA though, without the Senate I'm of the mind that nothing else will matter. Likely we'll see a turn to Parliamentary first, then quick slope ride down to socialism or worse. Having a president that is now wiping the Constitution on his butt isn't helping any-especially since he has near despotic control over many.

Note, I'm not saying his anger regarding fraud or challenging it wasn't permitted. He had the chance and he and his legal team made lots of noise, but moved no one, most importantly the courts. It was his choice and now he seems bent on destruction.

Again, not missing what the new admistration plans, especially if they control the Senate too.

I agree there, right now 100% should be given to Georgia, or should have been in the past few months. I've never seen enough proof of the fraud they speak of, election reversing fraud. Many opportunities and couldn't do it. But others have in fact been successful in proving fraud that I've spoke of and posted all the proof already, and the changes that were made as a result of finding them. But not having proof of the election swinging fraud - doesn't negate the smaller fraud that added up to a huge amount. THAT is what needs addressing in the future, as it's something they can prove. Democrats wanted to instantly wipe data, and did to some. Others need to be preserved at all costs.

I haven't even been paying much attention lately to Trump's desire to overturn things. My interest switched to Georgia and the future - and fighting against a side that is against eliminating fraud, against photo ID, against felons not being able to vote, they are against not letting illegals vote.

I don't know what the hell is a worse thought, 'ol Joe running the country by calling "lids" daily by 10am, or that Kamala will have that much more power and say. And someone like AOC having more say or be closer to the WH. And the likes of Omar shouldn't even be allowed access, IMO. :rolleyes:

Kathianne
01-05-2021, 04:25 PM
I agree there, right now 100% should be given to Georgia, or should have been in the past few months. I've never seen enough proof of the fraud they speak of, election reversing fraud. Many opportunities and couldn't do it. But others have in fact been successful in proving fraud that I've spoke of and posted all the proof already, and the changes that were made as a result of finding them. But not having proof of the election swinging fraud - doesn't negate the smaller fraud that added up to a huge amount. THAT is what needs addressing in the future, as it's something they can prove. Democrats wanted to instantly wipe data, and did to some. Others need to be preserved at all costs.

I haven't even been paying much attention lately to Trump's desire to overturn things. My interest switched to Georgia and the future - and fighting against a side that is against eliminating fraud, against photo ID, against felons not being able to vote, they are against not letting illegals vote.

I don't know what the hell is a worse thought, 'ol Joe running the country by calling "lids" daily by 10am, or that Kamala will have that much more power and say. And someone like AOC having more say or be closer to the WH. And the likes of Omar shouldn't even be allowed access, IMO. :rolleyes:

And if those folks have no serious competitor, they will rule as despotically as we've seen from governors and mayors since the virus hit.

That is what is now set to happen unless somehow the people of GA choose from at least 3 really bad choices. Good luck with that.

fj1200
01-05-2021, 04:26 PM
^ I think anyone can admit that fraud exists, it always has, and always will. It's just that it largely does not overturn elections. for trump and his fraud claims two things could be true; 1. doesn't exist and he lost. 2. exists and he did not have a competent team to confront it when it mattered. Neither of those speaks well of him.

jimnyc
01-05-2021, 04:36 PM
^ I think anyone can admit that fraud exists, it always has, and always will. It's just that it largely does not overturn elections. for trump and his fraud claims two things could be true; 1. doesn't exist and he lost. 2. exists and he did not have a competent team to confront it when it mattered. Neither of those speaks well of him.

But those seeing the failed BS from Trump and his lawsuits are using it to deny all fraud. As you said, it's always existed. I DO believe much of it can be fixed though. CAN be is the key word.

fj1200
01-05-2021, 04:41 PM
But those seeing the failed BS from Trump and his lawsuits are using it to deny all fraud. As you said, it's always existed. I DO believe much of it can be fixed though. CAN be is the key word.

I hope that the fallout of this year is that we don't increase early voting and mail in voting and whatever else they come up with.

jimnyc
01-05-2021, 04:46 PM
I hope that the fallout of this year is that we don't increase early voting and mail in voting and whatever else they come up with.

Other than the already in existence absentee ballots and such - I think any and all changes made this year to accommodate mail in voting should immediately be pulled back and never applied again. And yup, same with voting early and finishing counting whenever the hell they feel like it.

Kathianne
01-05-2021, 05:02 PM

We know all fraud venues will expand under one party, it always does. Pi

pete311
01-05-2021, 05:29 PM
GA hand counted paper backup ballots. Biden still came out the winner. Seriously what more do you want?

gabosaurus
01-05-2021, 06:13 PM
Neither one of them 2 want to address the actual fraud that did take place, and just keep pointing to Georgia or other lawsuits non-related. Apparently not even reading what I wrote, but all good, matters little to me. I point out that it's NOT what I'm speaking of and I'm speaking nationwide results, and they seem to think that a secretary or DA in Georgia has litigated or covered every last state somehow. Why I don't both sometimes when ya can tell some have no interest. Pair that with many many other threads discussing the topics I mention, and read it and no reply. Pick and choose and deny. Georgia is one of the few states that actually investigated whether dead people actually voted. They found two instances and came up with reasons for both. Several voters in Michigan that the Trump campaign claimed were dead actually ended up being alive. -----------> https://www.bbc.com/news/election-us-2020-54874120 ------------------> What the Trump campaign has refused to acknowledge was the fact that a man in Pennsylvania pretended to be his dead mother in order to cast an extra vote for Trump. ---------> https://www.businessinsider.com/voter-election-fraud-pennsylvania-charge-dead-mom-vote-trump-2020-12. --------> Every instance that Trump insisted was a out of state person voting illegally in another state was cleared. You gotta look these things up.

SassyLady
01-05-2021, 07:43 PM
Earlier today voters in Georgia, in predominately Republican counties were told the machines were broken and as soon as they were repaired their votes would be scanned into the machines. Machines in predominately democrat counties were, curiously, functioning.

BTW .. Dominion machines.

Kathianne
01-06-2021, 01:26 AM
Looks like the best case now, 1 seat. The craziest D will be seated and the craziest R will not return. The other are at 50/50 as off 11:25 MST.

Looks like the electorate decided there's been too much 'shaking things up.' So, we'll see what happens in 2 years.

SassyLady
01-06-2021, 02:44 AM
Looks like the best case now, 1 seat. The craziest D will be seated and the craziest R will not return. The other are at 50/50 as off 11:25 MST.

Looks like the electorate decided there's been too much 'shaking things up.' So, we'll see what happens in 2 years.
The sad thing is that as desperate as this runoff race turned out to be, conservatives really wouldn't have had a majority anyway with the likes of Romney, Murkowski and Collins. It's always been hanging there by a thread.

Kathianne
01-06-2021, 03:08 AM
The sad thing is that as desperate as this runoff race turned out to be, conservatives really wouldn't have had a majority anyway with the likes of Romney, Murkowski and Collins. It's always been hanging there by a thread.
Right now Ossoff is leading by .2%. 99% of vote in.

You're right about the Rs, the schism is real. Bottom line is that Trump performed until Covid as a traditional R regarding judges and economy. (He didn't necessarily talk like one on economy, but the truth is the Ds helped to force him into doing so, as they wouldn't ever take his offers regarding infrastructure spending because of 'the wall.' Their intransience also kept him from spending new monies on the wall, having to take it from existing spending in other areas. Covid wrecked that, 'free money for all, regardless of income!'

Combine his pre-Covid restraint and success on the foreign fronts-it was a winning combination. Then he was faced from even before taking office with the impeachment, spying, conspiracy from DOJ, FBI, IRS, media, previous administration. . .

The behavior of Ds and good results over time gained him I think, more folks leaning towards his re-election. Then came Covid.

At least for me, unlike some of his talk/tweets previously, it became more than problematic regarding his willingness to turn everything regarding it as political/economic. Quickly his polls started falling. Then Biden just flat out didn't campaign, leaving all the youth and ill informed to paint him however they liked. If AOC and such had been more strident or media had covered her criticisms, might have been different. They muzzled the far left nearly as much as any positive stories about Trump's foreign successes.

Then came Nov. 3rd and Trump has been melting down ever since. Now it's likely caused the Dems, with no real declared plans, to control every lever for at least 2 years. No matter how the Trump core feel about McConnell, it was he that got through nearly all that Trump could get to the Senate. This is a loss that is impossible to measure yet.

I'm leaning towards going towards any moderates that run as 3rd party-libertarian or not.

fj1200
01-06-2021, 08:15 AM

:rolleyes: That's unhelpful. What did they truly not support in the end anyway?

fj1200
01-06-2021, 08:18 AM
Then came Nov. 3rd and Trump has been melting down ever since. ...

It's all mind boggling. His behavior and others who have lined up behind his ridiculous rantings.

jimnyc
01-06-2021, 12:55 PM
Georgia is one of the few states that actually investigated whether dead people actually voted. They found two instances and came up with reasons for both. Several voters in Michigan that the Trump campaign claimed were dead actually ended up being alive. -----------> https://www.bbc.com/news/election-us-2020-54874120 ------------------> What the Trump campaign has refused to acknowledge was the fact that a man in Pennsylvania pretended to be his dead mother in order to cast an extra vote for Trump. ---------> https://www.businessinsider.com/voter-election-fraud-pennsylvania-charge-dead-mom-vote-trump-2020-12. --------> Every instance that Trump insisted was a out of state person voting illegally in another state was cleared. You gotta look these things up.

Blah Blah blah, fingers in ear, keep repeating same thing about Georgia while I speak nationally and things that have already seen votes removed and/or swapped back, in other words PROVEN. You repeat the same thing again and "look things up". I have, and they are POSTED HERE, if you read them. Not my fault you guys refuse to even address them.

So I guess I should hold onto my money? No bet or yes? You seem convinced - so is that a yes, we're on? Who ya giving your cash to hold, Kath? Surely for once you guys will stand behind your words & denials. But nope. Oh well, I tried!

jimnyc
01-06-2021, 01:03 PM

Read next time.

GA hand counted paper backup ballots. Biden still came out the winner. Seriously what more do you want?

Georgia is one of the few states that actually investigated whether dead people actually voted. They found two instances and came up with reasons for both. Several voters in Michigan that the Trump campaign claimed were dead actually ended up being alive. -----------> https://www.bbc.com/news/election-us-2020-54874120 ------------------> What the Trump campaign has refused to acknowledge was the fact that a man in Pennsylvania pretended to be his dead mother in order to cast an extra vote for Trump. ---------> https://www.businessinsider.com/voter-election-fraud-pennsylvania-charge-dead-mom-vote-trump-2020-12. --------> Every instance that Trump insisted was a out of state person voting illegally in another state was cleared. You gotta look these things up.

Repeated words for those having issues with what I wrote. And offering the bet up again. :) Real simple, you guys keep saying no fraud, 61-0 and anything unrelated to the overall fraud and the specifics I spoke of and wrote of many times.

Ok Gabs, since you avoided it and told me to look things up, and only point out Georgia, again... $100 as to whether or not large amounts of dead people voted in quite a few states. Easily provable yet you guys deny. Put up. Or if your cheap - how about folks who moved? How about just $20 on that one? Ok then Gabs - let me offer one you can't refuse. I'll send you the $20 paypal out of trust. If I prove it, you send me back $40. If I fail and my info is wrong - then you simply keep the money and I admit I'm wrong. C'mon live a little! :laugh:

pete311
01-06-2021, 01:34 PM
Repeated words for those having issues with what I wrote. And offering the bet up again. :) Real simple, you guys keep saying no fraud, 61-0 and anything unrelated to the overall fraud and the specifics I spoke of and wrote of many times.

Ok Gabs, since you avoided it and told me to look things up, and only point out Georgia, again... $100 as to whether or not large amounts of dead people voted in quite a few states. Easily provable yet you guys deny. Put up. Or if your cheap - how about folks who moved? How about just $20 on that one? Ok then Gabs - let me offer one you can't refuse. I'll send you the $20 paypal out of trust. If I prove it, you send me back $40. If I fail and my info is wrong - then you simply keep the money and I admit I'm wrong. C'mon live a little! :laugh:

I trust whatever evidence was sent to the courts that got rejected 62 times over your own private investigations via the gateway pundit

jimnyc
01-06-2021, 01:50 PM
I trust whatever evidence was sent to the courts that got rejected 62 times over your own private investigations via the gateway pundit

Simple bet, Pete. Why won't you stand behind your own words? Shows how much BS you write here, as you write shit that you yourself thinks is BS inside. :laugh2:

pete311
01-06-2021, 02:25 PM
Simple bet, Pete. Why won't you stand behind your own words? Shows how much BS you write here, as you write shit that you yourself thinks is BS inside. :laugh2:

You have no authority over any investigation or evidence. Collecting propaganda articles is not evidence.

jimnyc
01-06-2021, 03:12 PM
You have no authority over any investigation or evidence. Collecting propaganda articles is not evidence.

So then place the bet - we on? I'll offer you the same - I send you 20 - you send me 40 if I am correct. You in? If it's only propaganda I post, then you get 20 bucks, what's to lose?

Yes? No?

icansayit
01-06-2021, 04:16 PM

While almost every case that was rejected just happened to be a LIBERAL judge presiding. But you would never, dare include such facts that would make you even more of an ass than you already are peteyAOC.