PDA

View Full Version : Biden and team will save us from covid-19

jimnyc
01-06-2021, 01:57 PM
Yay, something to look forward to! :rolleyes:

And guaranteed here as well, as they run with what Trump got done so quickly.... but when the going gets tough and if anything increases anywhere, Trump's fault! I wish I could trademark that and get a nickel for everytime it's gonna be used going forward. I'd be rich beyond my wildest dreams if I did the same when Obama and Dems and supporters cried "Bush did it" for years!! :laugh:

---

Vaccine Distribution Run By Leading Member Of Biden Transition Team Is One Of The Worst In The Country

Michigan is one of the worst states for coronavirus vaccine distribution, data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) shows. The state’s vaccine distribution is run by Robert Gordon, Michigan’s Health and Human Services Director and a leading member of Joe Biden’s Health and Human Services transition team.

Michigan ranks 44th in vaccine distribution, according to CDC data. Only 99,040 people have received the first dose of the vaccine, despite the fact that 478,000 doses have been distributed, the data shows.

“Michigan ranks at the bottom for vaccine distribution while Gov. Whitmer and Director Gordon have been focused on politics instead of ensuring those most vulnerable to COVID-19 get vaccinated,” said Tori Sachs, executive director of the conservative group Michigan Rising Action. “A vast majority of the vaccines given to Michigan are sitting on shelves.”

“Director Gordon should resign from the Biden transition team immediately to focus on distributing the vaccine to Michigan’s most vulnerable,” Sachs added.

Do they really think Gov. Whitmer and HHS Director Gordon will put Michigan residents’ wellbeing above politics? https://t.co/RCO027gR3Z

— Townhall.com (@townhallcom) January 5, 2021

Rest - https://dailycaller.com/2021/01/05/michigan-worst-states-coronavirus-vaccine-distribution-joe-biden-transition/

pete311
01-06-2021, 02:26 PM
Can't be worse than the already disaster we're in. Headed to 400k dead. Benghazi what.

tailfins
01-06-2021, 02:33 PM
This is almost like someone standing vigil in Miami Beach to save Florida from Icebergs. The COVID panic rolls on.

jimnyc
01-06-2021, 03:13 PM
Can't be worse than the already disaster we're in. Headed to 400k dead. Benghazi what.

No thanks, when you post the truth and post facts and stand behind them, then your opinion matters. You don't, so dismissed.

tailfins
01-06-2021, 04:33 PM
No thanks, when you post the truth and post facts and stand behind them, then your opinion matters. You don't, so dismissed.

Actually, this is an opportunity to dissect what "info" is being thrown around out there. It's the same game MADD plays to fundraise and make repressive laws such as administrative license suspensions. For example, an "alcohol related traffic death" could be a drunk pedestrian who falls off an overpass onto the interstate. The same game gets played with COVID deaths.

pete311
01-06-2021, 10:28 PM

aight, I'll dig around the dailycaller, your fact store.

KarlMarx
01-07-2021, 05:32 AM
With Joe Biden now certified as Commander in Thief, Nancy Pelosi re-elected as Speaker of the House, the Squad still around spouting their communist rhetoric and pushing to make it public policy, and given that Democrats can screw up a one car funeral on a one way street, here is what I think will happen...

We will likely see more deaths from COVID under Biden's watch than Trump's because the Democrats will be debating about which minority should get the vaccine ahead of everyone else.

We will be forced to endure more shutdowns and mask wearing to protect us from a bogeyman that was vanquished by Operation Warp Speed (which will be spun by the media as actually being the Democrats' idea)

And since there will be shut downs, look forward to a recession, at least. Maybe we'll all be on food stamps before this is over, or posting on this board while standing in a soup line.

The Main Stream Media will, of course, not report this because as we all know they will be bending over for the Democrats (Anderson Cooper, especially, likes this idea)

jimnyc
01-07-2021, 11:20 AM
Actually, this is an opportunity to dissect what "info" is being thrown around out there. It's the same game MADD plays to fundraise and make repressive laws such as administrative license suspensions. For example, an "alcohol related traffic death" could be a drunk pedestrian who falls off an overpass onto the interstate. The same game gets played with COVID deaths.

I have no need for lies from some & then hypocrisy when they feel like it. It's grown boring.

jimnyc
01-07-2021, 11:24 AM
With Joe Biden now certified as Commander in Thief, Nancy Pelosi re-elected as Speaker of the House, the Squad still around spouting their communist rhetoric and pushing to make it public policy, and given that Democrats can screw up a one car funeral on a one way street, here is what I think will happen...

We will likely see more deaths from COVID under Biden's watch than Trump's because the Democrats will be debating about which minority should get the vaccine ahead of everyone else.

We will be forced to endure more shutdowns and mask wearing to protect us from a bogeyman that was vanquished by Operation Warp Speed (which will be spun by the media as actually being the Democrats' idea)

And since there will be shut downs, look forward to a recession, at least. Maybe we'll all be on food stamps before this is over, or posting on this board while standing in a soup line.

The Main Stream Media will, of course, not report this because as we all know they will be bending over for the Democrats (Anderson Cooper, especially, likes this idea)

We will either see mask mandates and shutdowns or they will be hypocrites. Any deaths will be blamed on Trump and any success accepted as theirs.

I have zero desire to listen to them about anything whatsoever. I'll get my news about the vaccine elsewhere from medical websites and sites that the scientists and such use to share as they learn. And when the time comes and when I am ready & I am comfy with it, then I will get my shot.