PDA

View Full Version : Joy Reid Goes on Hateful, Venomous Rant Against Police, Tying GOP to al-Qaeda

jimnyc
01-07-2021, 03:49 PM
Hate to tell her, but BLM has protested in DC. :rolleyes:

And been pointing out that she was a POS racist for years now. She makes it all about race. 'cept for the part about republicans being al-qaeda. :rolleyes:

---

Deranged: Joy Reid Goes on Hateful, Venomous Rant Against Police, Tying GOP to al-Qaeda

When it comes to liberals and progressives, this is what the hate in their heart looks like. Early Wednesday evening, amidst the acts of sedition and violence, MSNBC’s ReidOut host Joy Reid went on two rants that served as early entries into our year-end Notable Quotables package.

Over the course of nearly nine minutes, she insisted police officers were almost exclusively concerned about protecting white people to the point that they purposefully allowed the attack on the U.S. Capitol. Going even further, she compared Republicans to al-Qaeda with Donald Trump being worse than Osama bin Laden.

Reid began the first 6:00 p.m. Eastern hour rant by going back to the Baltimore riots by calling it “the Freddy Gray uprising” and that the unrest was caused by police for having brought out “full body armor” and “enormous powerful weaponry” while spoiling for a fight because injuring black people would bring them joy.

“I was never terrified among the marchers. The marchers just wanted justice...I was never afraid of them. I was afraid of the cops,” she added.

Reid tied this into Wednesday by insisting that the mob of insurrectionists burst into the Capitol because Capitol Police and other law enforcement officials saw they were mostly white and thus supported what was taking place.

And on top of Reid’s ghoulish and racist attack on law enforcement, she insisted that conservatives and Republicans thirst for and thrive on denying African-Americans the right to vote (click “expand”):

[T]he reason they could easily and casually with their cameras on film themselves throwing things through the wall of our Capitol, our property, going inside the Capitol, sitting in Speaker Pelosi's office, casually, take pictures of themselves, have that played on Fox News, they know that they are not in jeopardy because the cops are taking selfies with them walking them down the steps to make sure they're not hurt and taking care with their bodies, not like they treated Freddie Gray's body. White Americans aren't afraid of the cops. White Americans are never afraid of the cops, even when they are committing insurrection. Even when they’re engaged in attempting to occupy our Capitol to steal the votes of people who look like me because, in their minds, they own this country, they own that capitol. They own the cops. The cops work for them and people like me have no damn right to try to elect a President because we don't get to pick the President. They get to pick the President. They own the President. They own the White House. They own this country. And so when you think you own it, you own the place, you ain't afraid of the police because the police are you and they reflect back to them. We're with you. You're good. We're not going to hurt you because you're not them.

Guarantee you if that was a Black Lives Matter protest in D.C, there would be people shackled, arrested, or dead. Shackled arrested in mass or dead. Get Brittany Packett Cunningham on here, she'll tell you how they treated her in Ferguson. Put Alicia Garza on here. She'll tell you how they treated her at every Black Lives Matter march. Get Patrice Cullers on. They’ll tell you. They’ll tell you what it feels like to protest peacefully and unarmed and how the police will treat you if you're black. That's it. They're not afraid of the cops cause they know the cops are cool with it.

Rest - https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/curtis-houck/2021/01/06/deranged-joy-reid-goes-hateful-venomous-rant-against-police-tying