PDA

View Full Version : Hello Debatepolicy

MtnBiker
01-11-2021, 12:14 AM
Good to see familiar people here. What a crazy year we have had. I hope everyone is doing well. I have been doing pretty much the same. Busy raising a couple of boys. The restaurant distribution business is rough right now and not sure when that will be back, but will keep up the good fight.

I was never much for social media, never had a personal account on FB or Twitter. Did join Parler right after the election. With the recent activity with big tech working against so many I felt it important to reconnect with some good people.

Thanks to Jim and NT for helping me get back on.

NightTrain
01-11-2021, 12:24 AM
Smart move on your part putting MtnBiker as your referral... that jumped right out at me. We've been under seige for months now from China & Vietnam bots, so I've been banning them preemptively at least once a day.

Glad to see you back, buddy! You kind of dropped off the edge of the earth there.

Can't sign up for Parler right now with the way Apple, Google and Amazon all coordinated to kill them off. Just got the new Gab account going as they scramble to deploy servers to keep up with a mass migration of pissed off Americans. It'll be a few days before they get a handle on it, I expect.

SassyLady
01-11-2021, 02:04 AM
Glad you're back and hope to see more of you. Nice pic of you and your boys.

Kathianne
01-11-2021, 04:16 AM
What a pleasant first post to wake up to!! Good to see you!

jimnyc
01-11-2021, 10:55 AM
Good to see familiar people here. What a crazy year we have had. I hope everyone is doing well. I have been doing pretty much the same. Busy raising a couple of boys. The restaurant distribution business is rough right now and not sure when that will be back, but will keep up the good fight.

I was never much for social media, never had a personal account on FB or Twitter. Did join Parler right after the election. With the recent activity with big tech working against so many I felt it important to reconnect with some good people.

Thanks to Jim and NT for helping me get back on.

Glad we got ya back on your regular account!

Damn, nothing like 7 years between posts! :laugh2: All good though, awesome to see you around and I hope it'll be for awhile, my friend!

MtnBiker
01-11-2021, 11:24 AM
Glad we got ya back on your regular account!

Damn, nothing like 7 years between posts! :laugh2: All good though, awesome to see you around and I hope it'll be for awhile, my friend!

Yes, thanks again. 7 years, I didn't think it had been that long. I'll have some catching up to do.

jimnyc
01-11-2021, 11:41 AM
Yes, thanks again. 7 years, I didn't think it had been that long. I'll have some catching up to do.

How old are your boys? I thought it was not long after one or both was born? My memory is shot though. :)

MtnBiker
01-11-2021, 11:44 AM
How old are your boys? I thought it was not long after one or both was born? My memory is shot though. :)

I think you are right. 12 and 10, so a 7th grader and a 4th grader.

Mr. P
01-11-2021, 11:58 AM
Welcome home, MB !

Abbey Marie
01-11-2021, 02:17 PM
So good to see an old familiar “face”!

At least one good thing has come out of this mess we are in.
:beer:

MtnBiker
01-11-2021, 03:04 PM
Welcome home, MB !

So good to see an old familiar “face”!

At least one good thing has come out of this mess we are in.
:beer:
Thanks Mr. P and Abbey, great to see you guys also.

gabosaurus
01-11-2021, 04:11 PM
Welcome back MP! It is great to see you posting again. :beer:

hjmick
01-11-2021, 04:15 PM
Dude.

Russ
01-11-2021, 08:35 PM

Welcome back, MB! I think I just missed you - you've been away 7 years, and I think I got here 6 1/2 years ago. But I definitely heard your name mentioned a bunch of times. :salute:

MtnBiker
01-11-2021, 09:20 PM
Welcome back MP! It is great to see you posting again. :beer:

Hey cheers Gabby, thanks for that.

Dude.

Dude! Good to see ya Hjmick.

Welcome back, MB! I think I just missed you - you've been away 7 years, and I think I got here 6 1/2 years ago. But I definitely heard your name mentioned a bunch of times. :salute:
Hi there Russ, good to met you. Johnny Riggo :thumb:

darin
01-18-2021, 03:31 PM
Dude - in the 7 years since your posts I've moved my family to germany for five years and returned moving from Michigan to Germany to Oklahoma.

jimnyc
01-18-2021, 03:44 PM
Dude - in the 7 years since your posts I've moved my family to germany for five years and returned moving from Michigan to Germany to Oklahoma.

Pictures or it didn't happen!! Besides the Germany pics, you did post some of them, so I think that may have happened. But I dunno about this whole Michigan and Oklahoma thing, not sure I believe those or not. :thumb:

icansayit
01-18-2021, 06:39 PM
Though I can't remember you here. Hope you get to enjoy all of the miss-directed fun we seem to have. Sometimes intentional...other times....:laugh:I'm gettin old, so I have no excuse. Welcome MB.

MtnBiker
01-18-2021, 06:40 PM

Hi Darin, good to “see” you too. Wow, what a journey you have been on. Oklahoma, I have relatives there and have visited a few times.

darin
01-27-2021, 07:12 PM
Hi Darin, good to “see” you too. Wow, what a journey you have been on. Oklahoma, I have relatives there and have visited a few times.

At some point i'm headed up to run Black Bear and imogene. If I get within "let's grab a coffee" distance from you, we'll do that!

MtnBiker
01-31-2021, 01:16 PM
At some point i'm headed up to run Black Bear and imogene. If I get within "let's grab a coffee" distance from you, we'll do that!

That would be very cool.