PDA

View Full Version : We Aii Hear What We Want To Hear

Kathianne
01-12-2021, 08:03 PM
There comes a point though when we have to look at things or people or ourselves so we learn what we can. Sometimes it wasn't even something we could avoid at the time, but only in hindsight that the problems we didn't fully see become clear:

https://ewerickson.substack.com/p/thank-you-for-your-service

fj1200
01-13-2021, 01:18 PM
^That was pretty well spot on. I do wonder how many are still of "election was stolen" line?

Kathianne
01-13-2021, 01:20 PM
^That was pretty well spot on. I do wonder how many are still of "election was stolen" line?

I'm pretty sure thee are still some, one likely here. I think most are lamenting what could have been and certainly weren't hoping for this exit.

PixieStix
01-13-2021, 05:35 PM

ME, and everyone in my life. I know zero people that isn't aware of the actual facts that have been scrubbed pretty good.

LongTermGuy
01-13-2021, 06:52 PM
ME, and everyone in my life. I know zero people that isn't aware of the actual facts that have been scrubbed pretty good.

Trump is not being impeached for "inciting an insurrection".

He's being impeached because Democrats were caught red-handed rigging and stealing the 2020 election.All of this is just a giant distraction from it.

Common Knowledge 75million Plus Americans seen the proof...Not even worth telling a liberal (leftist) otherwise...

fj1200
01-13-2021, 09:10 PM

Let's assume that you're correct. He and his team are utterly incompetent as to uncovering what was so obvious to some. His legal team is also fairly incompetent in bringing forth effective suits in the various states.

Kathianne
01-14-2021, 12:37 AM
Let's assume that you're correct. He and his team are utterly incompetent as to uncovering what was so obvious to some. His legal team is also fairly incompetent in bringing forth effective suits in the various states.
Their best case, even after at least one irate phone call was GA. Not only dropped the suit, lost two Senate seats.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-14-2021, 07:03 AM
I know there was fraud, there was illegal votes cast and the dems are the culprits.
To try to tell me such is not the case proves much to me about the fraud denier.
Most of the cheating has been covered up-- it is just that damn simple.
Governors blocking investigations into cheating they were a part of is why it is not so easy to prove, not so easy to get evidence--evidence they helped erase.
So count me as number three in the know the election was stolen.
Kinda silly to believe otherwise, imho..-
That hide in the basement Biden is the most popular president in the history of this nation!!!
That the bumbling fool is and was more popular than the obama!-- tis nothing but utter bullshit...
That the clown actually got that many votes!
Only a fool would believe imho.- Tyr

Kathianne
01-14-2021, 08:08 AM
I know there was fraud, there was illegal votes cast and the dems are the culprits.
To try to tell me such is not the case proves much to me about the fraud denier.
Most of the cheating has been covered up-- it is just that damn simple.
Governors blocking investigations into cheating they were a part of is why it is not so easy to prove, not so easy to get evidence--evidence they helped erase.
So count me as number three in the know the election was stolen.
Kinda silly to believe otherwise, imho..-
That hide in the basement Biden is the most popular president in the history of this nation!!!
That the bumbling fool is and was more popular than the obama!-- tis nothing but utter bullshit...
That the clown actually got that many votes!
Only a fool would believe imho.- Tyr
I've not seen one person here deny there was fraud.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-15-2021, 04:16 PM
I've not seen one person here deny there was fraud.

I was not addressing it as being any members here.
I was addressing the subject in relationship to the deniers that are crying that claims of illegal voting are false.
And that accusation goes to those of any stripe- anywhere, worldwide.-

There not a one of them that I'd not stand face to face to and tell that person they are a damn fool that deserves no respect.-- Tyr