PDA

View Full Version : I Hope I Know The Answer For Most

Kathianne
01-13-2021, 12:57 PM
Was Trump right about Pence: 'Patriot or Pussy?' Which do you think Pence's choice made him?

fj1200
01-13-2021, 01:39 PM
Was Trump right about Pence: 'Patriot or Pussy?' Which do you think Pence's choice made him?

Patriot because when it came down to it he chose the Constitution. Because that's the law of the land.

Mr. P
01-13-2021, 01:48 PM
From what I recall he did his Constitutional duty. I wish all elected officials would do the same. If they did we wouldn't be in this mess.

So in that regard a I gotta go with Patriot.

NightTrain
01-13-2021, 02:05 PM

This was a NYT story with more unnamed sources, yes?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-13-2021, 02:50 PM
I feel sorry for anybody that can not see how wrong the dems are.
That refuse to consider the totality of the last 4 years and how the dems have behaved and spent every minute of every day attempting to destroy Trump.
And to now jump in with them as if they are models of patriotism, decorum and integrity - is damn sickening to see!
As such points to either willful blindness and/or abject ignorance and lack of integrity on those thus engaged, imho.
One can disagree with Trump and some of his antics without joining in with such other rascals , assholes, liars , self-serving maggots.
Those that join -I have no respect for and spit on them. I never break my moral principles -never-- not for anybody or anything in this universe.
How many others can say that and be telling the truth?-Tyr

jimnyc
01-13-2021, 02:55 PM

When boiling it down to solely the events on the floor and Pence doing his job - he did EXACTLY what he should have. And I don't think it makes him either of them. It makes him a decent VP who did his job and respected the COTUS.

Kathianne
01-13-2021, 03:07 PM
When boiling it down to solely the events on the floor and Pence doing his job - he did EXACTLY what he should have. And I don't think it makes him either of them. It makes him a decent VP who did his job and respected the COTUS.

Pretty hard to be a good 'VP' when your president wants you to not respect the COTUS.

Abbey Marie
01-13-2021, 03:18 PM
Mike Pence seems like one of the few good guys. For his sake, I hope he walks away from politics and finds a ‘cleaner‘ career.

Kathianne
01-13-2021, 03:21 PM
Mike Pence seems like one of the few good guys. For his sake, I hope he walks away from politics and finds a ‘cleaner‘ career.

I think we have need of more than a few good men and women. It's been 12 years and counting with divisive leadership.

SassyLady
01-14-2021, 01:39 AM
It makes him a good man who held up well under extreme pressure from every side. Thank God he had COTUS to lean on.

Even more proud of him after his letter to Pelosi re 25th.