PDA

View Full Version : Inside the Far Right’s Zip-Tie Fetish

jimnyc
01-14-2021, 02:04 PM
I think I saw one or two idiots with the large zipties. Could very well have been more. But I watched a lot of videos and saw hundreds of pictures, and it was still one or two. And now they are pointing out idiots that were on Parler discussing BS and mentioned the zip ties as well. Point is - say 2 folks in action and a handful on Parler.

And the media has rushed out to label the 'radical right' and having an obsession, and then the far right has a fetish with zip ties. Like everything else, they will try to take things and label the masses with them.

And while they start with countless people by labeling the far radical right, and talk of fetishes and and obsessions - within a few weeks it'll be Trump supporters are obsessed with zip ties and the FBI warns everyone or some BS like that.

They want to take a handful of asshole and apply them to all of us. Not the case and never was. But that's never stopped them before from running with crap.

---

‘Rush the Police, Hog Tie Them’: Inside the Far Right’s Zip-Tie Fetish

https://i.imgur.com/ka2OWHk.png

The pictures of MAGA mob members toting zip ties and flex cuffs on the Senate floor sent chills down the country’s spine as Americans wondered what use the rioters had planned for them.

It’s unclear why the men dressed in military-style gear were carrying the restraints—whether they planned to use them on members of Congress, police, or counterprotesters. Accused rioters Eric Munchel and Larry Rendall Brock Jr. will now have to answer to a federal court about why they were in the Senate bearing plastic cuffs. But long before the cuffs showed up on the Senate floor, zip ties were a popular piece of extremist gear that—like the military-style helmets, body armor, and tactical gear—represented the far right’s attempts to imitate and usurp the military and law enforcement functions of government.

Pro-Trump extremists on The Donald, a MAGA-oriented social media site, encouraged those attending the “Stop the Steal” rallies to arrest antifa members and “oath breakers”—a term for members of Congress agreeing to the vote count—and told attendees that “Flexcuffs are dirt cheap online. Put a big bundle on your belt like [law enforcement officers] do.”

Rest - https://www.yahoo.com/news/rush-police-hog-tie-them-095640074.html