PDA

View Full Version : Trump about to issue pardons, executive order to declassify Ukraine and Hunter Biden

jimnyc
01-14-2021, 03:57 PM
I hope that the EO on Ukraine also allows for not only investigating Hunter Biden's work in Ukraine, but more importantly follow all the links where they may lead, and if it includes his laptop, and other information from Ukraine officials, that leads to Joe Biden being involved, and his brother, then so be it. It should have been done a long time ago. And if he's innocent as he says, then the facts won't lead to him, that simple.

As far as Dominion, IMO, it should be more about preserving hardware and paper ballots. Before they can further accuse anyone of anything, they better come back from one of those with detailed and specifics with proof. Short of that...

---

Trump Has More Pardons Ready to Go and Plans to Appoint Special Counsels to Investigate Crack-Head Hunter Biden and Dominion Voting Machines

CNBC Washington Correspondent Wamon Javors reported on Thursday that President Trump has a slew of pardons ready to go as well as plans to appoint special counsels to investigate meth addict Hunter Biden and possibly the Dominion voting machines!

https://i.imgur.com/KPUvCb9.png

https://i.imgur.com/PB4yVQ3.png

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/01/report-trump-pardons-ready-go-plans-appoint-special-counsels-investigate-crack-head-hunter-biden-dominion-voting-machines/

Abbey Marie
01-14-2021, 04:32 PM
Ohhhh baby.

We do have to keep in mind that an impeached President Biden leaves us with Harris.

SassyLady
01-14-2021, 04:57 PM
Ohhhh baby.

We do have to keep in mind that an impeached President Biden leaves us with Harris.

Just because he's impeached doesn't mean he'll be convicted or leave. With him it might be 25th before his term is over.

Russ
01-14-2021, 08:17 PM
Isn't there already a Special Counsel on Hunter Biden? Maybe not. I know there's an ongoing FBI investigation on him - how many nanoseconds after Biden is inaugurated before that investigation gets "mysteriously shut down"?

KarlMarx
01-14-2021, 08:41 PM
From this point on every president will be impeached by the opposing party.

Pelosi and Schumer have destroyed the impeachment mechanism of the Constitution. Nice job, asswipes.

An Article V convention of the states is needed to undo the damage that fuckers like Pelosi have done to our Constitution. Amendments can be proposed like term limits fir Congressmen and Senators and Supreme Court justices, for starters.

KarlMarx
01-14-2021, 09:02 PM
I hope that the EO on Ukraine also allows for not only investigating Hunter Biden's work in Ukraine, but more importantly follow all the links where they may lead, and if it includes his laptop, and other information from Ukraine officials, that leads to Joe Biden being involved, and his brother, then so be it. It should have been done a long time ago. And if he's innocent as he says, then the facts won't lead to him, that simple.

As far as Dominion, IMO, it should be more about preserving hardware and paper ballots. Before they can further accuse anyone of anything, they better come back from one of those with detailed and specifics with proof. Short of that...

---

Trump Has More Pardons Ready to Go and Plans to Appoint Special Counsels to Investigate Crack-Head Hunter Biden and Dominion Voting Machines

CNBC Washington Correspondent Wamon Javors reported on Thursday that President Trump has a slew of pardons ready to go as well as plans to appoint special counsels to investigate meth addict Hunter Biden and possibly the Dominion voting machines!

https://i.imgur.com/KPUvCb9.png

https://i.imgur.com/PB4yVQ3.png

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/01/report-trump-pardons-ready-go-plans-appoint-special-counsels-investigate-crack-head-hunter-biden-dominion-voting-machines/

The is no maybe when it comes to the question of Joe Bide’s involvement with his son’s crimes, there is only a certainly. Articles of impeachment will be drawn up on Biden, too. They will not pass the House until Republicans control that chamber, if ever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NightTrain
01-15-2021, 12:11 PM
The is no maybe when it comes to the question of Joe Bide’s involvement with his son’s crimes, there is only a certainly. Articles of impeachment will be drawn up on Biden, too. They will not pass the House until Republicans control that chamber, if ever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's a freshman Rep that's going to submit articles of impeachment on Jan 21st against Biden.

Looking forward to the commentary about unity by the same scumbags that have wasted 4 years pursuing bogus impeachment efforts.

jimnyc
01-15-2021, 12:43 PM
From this point on every president will be impeached by the opposing party.

Pelosi and Schumer have destroyed the impeachment mechanism of the Constitution. Nice job, asswipes.

An Article V convention of the states is needed to undo the damage that fuckers like Pelosi have done to our Constitution. Amendments can be proposed like term limits fir Congressmen and Senators and Supreme Court justices, for starters.

There's a freshman Rep that's going to submit articles of impeachment on Jan 21st against Biden.

Looking forward to the commentary about unity by the same scumbags that have wasted 4 years pursuing bogus impeachment efforts.

Was thinking like you guys yesterday. After she stated she would immediately submit the charges I thought the same. Normally may sound ridiculous but not as much so after the previous term and the democrats probably submitting more attempts at impeachment than anything else they accomplished. And not to mention the sheer amount of lies that brought them to that point.

They should investigate Hunter Biden's activities. And if it leads to Joe, then so be it. But other than those set of events which were set off long before Joe probably even thought about running in 2020.

Impeachment and non-stop investigations over made up stuff, exaggerated stuff or lame things, 25th amendment, 14th amendment & all kinds of other goodies and games. I hope a war doesn't break out and compound with each new term. :rolleyes: Roll in more justices with each new term? Find states for new terms? Abuse of ways to investigate or get rid of someone? Promised and announced obstruction over and over? Calls to find congress critters all over and utilize face to face tactics for change?

This was the most despicable congress I have ever seen.

Abbey Marie
01-15-2021, 03:32 PM
Was thinking like you guys yesterday. After she stated she would immediately submit the charges I thought the same. Normally may sound ridiculous but not as much so after the previous term and the democrats probably submitting more attempts at impeachment than anything else they accomplished. And not to mention the sheer amount of lies that brought them to that point.

They should investigate Hunter Biden's activities. And if it leads to Joe, then so be it. But other than those set of events which were set off long before Joe probably even thought about running in 2020.

Impeachment and non-stop investigations over made up stuff, exaggerated stuff or lame things, 25th amendment, 14th amendment & all kinds of other goodies and games. I hope a war doesn't break out and compound with each new term. :rolleyes: Roll in more justices with each new term? Find states for new terms? Abuse of ways to investigate or get rid of someone? Promised and announced obstruction over and over? Calls to find congress critters all over and utilize face to face tactics for change?

This was the most despicable congress I have ever seen.