PDA

View Full Version : hey, know what I'm sick of seeing?

dan
09-19-2007, 06:29 PM
Jessica Alba walking into a lightpole and Dane Cook getting electrocuted with a car battery!

Seriously, maybe I've been out of the TV loop for too long, but the commercials for Good Luck Chuck are EVERYWHERE!!!!! And it looks HORRENDOUS!!!!! I don't know how it's rated R, it looks like they're marketing it to five-year-olds.

09-21-2007, 04:11 AM
I can understand what your saying, but I can gurantee you that 5 year olds dont need to see a movie about a guy who gets women because everytime a woman sleeps with him they get married to the next guy. Heck. Adults dont neeed to see it.

dan
09-21-2007, 04:45 AM
I was just being facetious. But, seriously, my feelings toward Dane Cook have drifted from casual dislike to bitter hatred pretty quickly over the past few days. Jessica Alba gets a slight pass for obvious reasons, but she's going to need to show some boob in her next movie in order for me to actually like her.

Guernicaa
09-22-2007, 10:10 AM
I can understand what your saying, but I can gurantee you that 5 year olds dont need to see a movie about a guy who gets women because everytime a woman sleeps with him they get married to the next guy. Heck. Adults dont neeed to see it.
Shut up culture hater.
If you want to be a loser thats your problem. But don't give me or the majority of people in this country that Christian "adult's don't need to see it"/It's immoral attitude.

09-22-2007, 06:33 PM
Shut up culture hater.
If you want to be a loser thats your problem. But don't give me or the majority of people in this country that Christian "adult's don't need to see it"/It's immoral attitude.

thanks for making my point

Abbey Marie
09-22-2007, 07:06 PM
Shut up culture hater.

What has caused you to be so angry and bitter at such a young age? You really should be having fun and enjoying life. :)

Yurt
09-22-2007, 07:48 PM
What has caused you to be so angry and bitter at such a young age? You really should be having fun and enjoying life. :)

TBF, I am glad he is motivated about such things at such a young age. When I was 6 years old, all I cared about was beating my brother up, sandcastles, and not having to take a nap or do the dishes.

He is actually a decent person, his passion is misguided though. I like that his passion is life and politics vs solely video games and movies. He has a head on him, its just turned in the wrong direction. And, he has not left this board, he seeks knowledge, to that, I give respect.

Guernicaa
09-22-2007, 07:57 PM
I do enjoy my life.

I just get mad when people who don't enjoy their lives because of insecurities (avatar) try and stop the rest of us from enjoying life.

Guernicaa
09-22-2007, 07:59 PM
thanks for making my point
:finger3:

Abbey Marie
09-22-2007, 09:24 PM
TBF, I am glad he is motivated about such things at such a young age. When I was 6 years old, all I cared about was beating my brother up, sandcastles, and not having to take a nap or do the dishes.

He is actually a decent person, his passion is misguided though. I like that his passion is life and politics vs solely video games and movies. He has a head on him, its just turned in the wrong direction. And, he has not left this board, he seeks knowledge, to that, I give respect.

Are you saying Obama is only 6 yrs. old? :coffee:

Yurt
09-22-2007, 09:38 PM
Are you saying Obama is only 6 yrs. old? :coffee:

He's not?

:coffee:

Abbey Marie
09-22-2007, 09:41 PM
He's not?

:coffee:

Yurt you should be at the take out counter tonight, because you are definitely on a roll. :)

5stringJeff
09-22-2007, 09:45 PM
Jessica Alba

WHOA!!! Stop right there! You are in violation of ManCode 132.2A, which CLEARLY states that you will enjoy every sculpted inch of Jessica Alba's body whenever it is presented to you through any medium.

5 demerits on your ManCard.

Carry on.

:D

dan
09-23-2007, 11:48 AM
WHOA!!! Stop right there! You are in violation of ManCode 132.2A, which CLEARLY states that you will enjoy every sculpted inch of Jessica Alba's body whenever it is presented to you through any medium.

5 demerits on your ManCard.

Carry on.

:D

Yeah, yeah.... I'm willing to give her a pass to a degree. Hell, she's never done a good movie before, for the most part, but this one is just way beyond any forgiveness.

darin
09-23-2007, 11:53 AM
absolutely. I got a fever...and the prescription is more Jessica Alba :)

Psychoblues
10-11-2007, 12:56 AM
I hope you got hot.

absolutely. I got a fever...and the prescription is more Jessica Alba :)

I'm sick of seeing you.

manu1959
10-11-2007, 01:19 AM
jessica alba used to be a man....and obama's mommy forgot to pick up his meds....

Psychoblues
10-11-2007, 01:22 AM
You, too.