PDA

View Full Version : New Neo-Nazi Organization

Trinity
09-19-2007, 07:34 PM
I thought we had progressed further then this!:poke: and unfortunately it is in my neck of the woods! Granted I am in a predominately white red neck area but still...................

New Neo-Nazi Organization Handing Out Leaflets In Goshen
Last Update: 4:10 pm
Print Story | Email Story

While their name may sound funny, their message isn't ~ they're called the Ohio State Hooligans.

This weekend, members of the group passed out leaflets in Goshen, Milford, Newtown, Fayetteville and Newtonsville.

The Hooligans are an international, skinhead, neo-nazi organization.

Local 12's Rch Jaffe shows how they are trying to make a name for themselves in our area.

The peace and quiet of Goshen's Country Lake apartments was rattled this weekend when fliers like this were found on cars, doors, and in mailboxes.

Ben Gutman tried to pick them up before they fell into the hands of children.

"It just aggravated me because the little kids shouldn't see that stuff, and taking it to school and other little kids seeing it ain't right...DID IT WORRY YOU THAT THESE GUYS WERE TARGETING YOUR APARTMENT COMPLEX? Yeah."

The fliers urge whites to take a stand for their race and take back their country for their children.

Rhonda Greathouse didn't like the message.

"That's just awful."

The leader of the new white supremacist group, Matt Roberts, recently broke away from the Imperial Klans of America.

He was among the group protesting at the Freedom Center a few months ago.

Roberts says he broke from the Klan because they weren't aggressive enough.

"It's about time to stand up and fight this influx of illegal immigration the mix breeding between blacks and whites between mexicans and whites, we're trying to get people to realize our race is dying and it's only a matter of time before there's no more pure white kids left, our kids will be a minority."

In an e-mail that Matt Roberts sent to his followers he says "I believe it is time to begin a more in your face approach in fighting this war that we are in." He says that they are not going to stop what they are doing until the impact has been felt by every, and I have to change the words here, African American, Hispanic, Jew and Commie in our path.

"This type of action will really create a bunch of hatred among different family members and I can see where it could definitely create a big concern and headache for our department amongst the residents of the community."

Matt Roberts tells us his group's efforts this weekend should be considered a "warning shot in the communities."

He says they plan to hold a significant rally in the near future in our area.

http://www.local12.com/news/local/story.aspx?content_id=73e1b324-5591-431a-9577-6124070697af

waterrescuedude2000
09-19-2007, 09:13 PM
Heil to the new GAYDOLPH SHITLER SIEG HEIL!!