PDA

View Full Version : Terrorists love Liberals

-Cp
09-20-2007, 01:50 AM
Something some of us have known for awhile yet libs are still in denial and that's not just a river in Egypt.

Terrorists disclose: We LOVE liberals!
Jihadists respond to Rosie, Clinton, Penn, Pelosi, Fonda, Boxer, Murtha

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted: September 19, 2007
1:00 a.m. Eastern

© 2007 WorldNetDaily.com

Klein, left, with the senior West Bank leadership of the Al Aqsa Martyrs Brigades, including Ala Senakreh, second from left, the terror group's West Bank chief. The Brigades took responsibility together with the Islamic Jihad terror group for every suicide bombing in Israel the past three years. The Brigades, the most active West Bank terror group, also carried out hundreds of shootings and rocket attacks.
Many analysts and commentators have speculated what America's enemies might think about liberal politicians, celebrities and activists who protest the war in Iraq, call terrorists "freedom fighters," express solidarity with terror-supporting countries or even question who was behind the 9/11 attacks.

In a shocking new book, author and WND Jerusalem bureau chief Aaron Klein actually petitions Muslim terrorists to respond to the statements and actions of American public figures such as anti-war activist Cindy Sheehan, Sen. Hillary Clinton, Sen. Barbara Boxer, Rep. John Murtha, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and entertainment personalities Rosie O'Donnell, Sean Penn and Jane Fonda. The jihadists overwhelmingly applauded the liberal leaders.

In "Schmoozing with Terrorists: From Hollywood to the Holy Land Jihadists Reveal their Global Plans – to a Jew!," Klein in one chapter assembles a panel of senior terrorist leaders and asks them to sound off about high-profile liberals. He also asks about conservative personalities from Ronald Reagan through Rush Limbaugh.

The terrorists were familiar with some of the names, while for others the jihadists were provided with a series of statements and speeches to which to respond.

Klein, for example, had a speech made earlier this year by Penn translated into Arabic. In the speech, Penn, who in 2005 paid a solidarity visit to Tehran, called Iran a "great country," slammed President Bush and Vice President Cheney as "villainous and criminally obscene people" and suggested Iran had the right to obtain a nuclear weapon since the U.S. has a nuclear arsenal.

In "Schmoozing" Klein also read to the terrorists statements from O'Donnell in which she argued terrorists are people, too.

"Don't fear the terrorists. They're mothers and fathers," said O’Donnell.

The former daytime talk host also has raised questions about whether al-Qaida was responsible for 9/11; implied the Iranian seizure of 15 British sailors in March was a hoax to provide Bush with an excuse to attack Tehran; and doubted whether confessed 9/11 mastermind Khalid Sheik Mohammed really planned the attacks.

Klein discussed with the terrorists demands for a quick U.S. withdrawal from Iraq by politicians such as Boxer and Murtha.

He asked jihadists what they thought of Pelosi's visit last April against the recommendations of the White House to meet with Syrian President Bashar Assad.

During a photo opportunity, a smiling Pelosi stated, "We came in friendship, hope and determined that the road to Damascus is a road to peace."

Syria openly hosts Palestinian terrorist leaders, signed a military alliance with Iran and is accused of arming and funding the Lebanese Hezbollah terror group and aiding the insurgency against U.S. troops in Iraq.

Klein also read to the terrorists speeches and statements by Sheehan, who has called terrorists "freedom fighters" and has accused Bush of waging war in Iraq for Israeli interests.

Why schmooze with the professed enemies of Western civilization?

States Klein: "In the midst of America's war on terror, in the midst of our grand showdown with Islamofascism, with our boys and girls deployed in Iraq and Afghanistan and around the world to defend liberty, it is crucial for all of us to understand the adversary we are up against and how some of our policies and personalities are emboldening the terrorists to think they are winning."

Klein explains he believes America is in trouble. While the U.S. has made enormous advances in the war on terror the past few years, it is encouraging terrorists to attack, and people don't even know it, he professes.

"If the American approach to identifying, understanding, and dealing with terrorism is not re-examined in the very near future, if we don't immediately begin to understand how the terrorists think and respond to our policies, we face a devastating reality, with global jihad beating down our doorstep before we even realize what happened," states Klein.

Among the highlights of "Schmoozing with Terrorists:"

Madonna and Britney Spears stoned to death? What life in the U.S. would be like if the terrorists win.

Jihadists list their U.S. election favorites, mouth off about politicians and even threaten to kill one 2008 presidential candidate.

Klein and friends confront well-armed senior terrorists about whether suicide bombers really get 72 virgins after their deadly operation.

A shocking expose on how YOUR tax dollars fund terrorism!

Bibles used as toilet paper, synagogues as rocket launching zones? Meet the leaders of the most notorious holy site desecrations in history.

The under-reported story of Christian persecution in the Middle East as told by the antagonists and victims.

Terrorists offer tips on how to win the war on terror!
Klein has been interviewing terrorists since age 19, when he spent a weekend with a group connected to al-Qaida. He reports daily from Israel, going where many of his media colleagues dare not tread.

Klein is known for his regular appearances and segments on top American radio programs, where he has many times interviewed terrorists live on air. He served as a co-host of the national "John Batchelor Show," currently on hiatus.

The oldest of 10 children, Klein attended Jewish schools from kindergarten through college at Yeshiva University in New York, where he served as editor-in-chief of the undergraduate student newspaper.

http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=57716

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h260/beck72761/alienhiliary.gif

chesswarsnow
09-20-2007, 08:27 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. But to listen to *The Terrorists* and *Neoliberals*, you can't help but take away from their words, that they both are carrying one and the same hand basket from either side into *Hell*.
2. Both have a stance of Anti-Christian teachings.
3. If you look at each dogma, they go parallel.
4. Each make claims how Jesus is something or another, which they don't quite understand.
5. And yet at the same time, do things to Christs Church that is detrimental to Him, and those who follow Him.
6. Islam kills Christians with lopping off heads, while Neoliberals demand that babies be killed in the womb and chopped up.
7. Both are walking full steam ahead side by side, clinging to the opposite side of the handle of the same basket, walking straight into *Hell*.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

-Cp
09-20-2007, 06:38 PM
I guess it's no surprise that our in-house libs have no comment on this article!

LMAO!

April15
09-21-2007, 04:38 PM
As there is no hell it is hard to walk hand in hand to it. As for conservatives and their fanatical religious convictions jihadists don't have shit on them.

truthmatters
09-21-2007, 05:02 PM
world net daily is a trash heap.

Why would I comment on anything coming out of that sewer?

-Cp
09-21-2007, 05:04 PM
world net daily is a trash heap.

Why would I comment on anything coming out of that sewer?

:link::link::link:

gabosaurus
09-21-2007, 05:27 PM
There are a lot of right-wing trash heaps. Most have little truth or integrity to them. They exist to fan the flames of hate, ignorance and greed. Which is why the ConReps love them so much. They can post from these sites and claim them as fact. But if you post from more mainstream sources, you get accused of "liberal bias."
Since every media source that doesn't eat bush on a daily basis is "liberal."

April15
09-21-2007, 06:06 PM
Cheese wars now gave me negative reps for there being no hell. I am pleased!

-Cp
09-21-2007, 06:15 PM
There are a lot of right-wing trash heaps. Most have little truth or integrity to them. They exist to fan the flames of hate, ignorance and greed. Which is why the ConReps love them so much. They can post from these sites and claim them as fact. But if you post from more mainstream sources, you get accused of "liberal bias."
Since every media source that doesn't eat bush on a daily basis is "liberal."

Isn't that what you're doing now?

Yurt
09-22-2007, 06:48 PM
As there is no hell it is hard to walk hand in hand to it. As for conservatives and their fanatical religious convictions jihadists don't have shit on them.

Do you want some links about true jihadists? PM me. Also, the links I provide are necessarily whitewashed as they are public, the private, more secure ones I am sure are much more delicious. Heck, I can give you a forum to go to where you can see "regular" muslims lick their lips over the tasty death of us infidels.

It amazes me how little people know about most muslims. You are not horse, I suggest taking the blinders off.

gabosaurus
09-23-2007, 09:13 AM
Yurt, you are as much of a terrorist as the radical muslims are. You have a lot of hate and zero integrity. You don't want to understand the Islamic world. You just want to see people die.
But you are being appeased. American military personnel die every day so you can have your thirst for blood appeased. I hope you are enjoying it.

April15
09-23-2007, 12:53 PM
Do you want some links about true jihadists? PM me. Also, the links I provide are necessarily whitewashed as they are public, the private, more secure ones I am sure are much more delicious. Heck, I can give you a forum to go to where you can see "regular" muslims lick their lips over the tasty death of us infidels.

It amazes me how little people know about most muslims. You are not horse, I suggest taking the blinders off.As one daughter-in-law is from a muslim family I am fairly close to what is and isn't "regular" muslim behavior.
As for jihadists I have Bush as exhibit #1.