PDA

View Full Version : How It Works

Gunny
01-27-2021, 09:53 AM
Personal issues, not the political antics of retards has kept me busy. Having said that, was my personal situation with my family not a player in the game, you would be pinging an ISP to find me on the island of Crete. I'm done with this society and the people in it. Both sides. One side just in your face steals an election and the "peace at all costs", Neville Chamberlain side just whimpers about it but does nothing. I don't like criminals and I don't like pussies. I feel like a German citizen living in 1933 Germany.

I owe no loyalty to either of the above, nor a puppet government bought and paid for by self-serving, unamerican special interests. I took an oath to support and defend the Constitution of the United States. When someone wants to dust it off and reinstall it as the Law of the Land, they can let me know.

Odd that. Did some REE-surch (as we say down here). And I used google and wikipedia as my search tools after asking myself if I was the average dolt nowadays, where would I search for info. Picked the top two organizations I ran into. 3 Percenters and Oath Keepers. Both generally based on supporting the Constitution as the Law of the Land. And what does Big Tech tell you?

Right wing extremists

Suspected or known ties to white supremacy

and the big dismissal: conspiracy theorists.

Really. For believing the US Constitution is the Law and the ideals in it what created this nation and made it great one is a conspiracy theorists? I don't think so. Just propaganda spewed forth by those with an agenda. Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain :rolleyes:

The left is the enemy of freedom. If I can help destroy it in any way by any means, I'm there. I'm done with all this talk bullshit. Not my style.