PDA

View Full Version : Boys and their toys

SassyLady
01-27-2021, 03:24 PM
Musk and Bezos battling for space real estate.

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/01/26/tech/spacex-elon-musk-amazon-project-kuiper-scn/index.html?utm_source=knewz

jimnyc
01-27-2021, 05:18 PM
Read some of this earlier elsewhere. I think the competition is good! So long as the competition has a chance and isn't locked out. But SpaceX certainly has quite the lead right now!

SassyLady
01-27-2021, 05:30 PM
Read some of this earlier elsewhere. I think the competition is good! So long as the competition has a chance and isn't locked out. But SpaceX certainly has quite the lead right now!
I hope Musk prevails. However, I wish the authorities had not given amazon the ok to put satellite in orbit closer to earth. The night sky view is cluttered enough with satellites.

jimnyc
01-27-2021, 05:35 PM
I hope Musk prevails. However, I wish the authorities had not given amazon the ok to put satellite in orbit closer to earth. The night sky view is cluttered enough with satellites.

I agree all the way around!

Gunny
01-28-2021, 08:56 AM
I hope Musk prevails. However, I wish the authorities had not given amazon the ok to put satellite in orbit closer to earth. The night sky view is cluttered enough with satellites.Nothing like spreading our pollution to other Worlds:rolleyes: What what the Gay 8 Summit has to say about THAT?