PDA

View Full Version : CENSOR: CBS Reports on Ocasio-Cortez, But Hides ‘Murder’ Smear at Cruz

jimnyc
01-30-2021, 02:03 PM
So the other day, Ted Cruz tries to reach across the aisle, and all he did was agree with the Twitnit.

But nope, she won't work with him or talk with him - other than to tell everyone that he is an attempted murderer and tried to have her killed. Does she have some proof that Cruz was somehow involved in the events at the capitol? Did he plan to get her killed or help someone do just that? Hell, was there even allegations that he did just that? :rolleyes:

No, she doesn't like his stances and his words. Takes advantage of what took place to make him a felon awaiting to be arrested and jailed for trying to have a member of congress killed. :rolleyes:

I think it's a ridiculous claim & she should be censured.

---

CENSOR: CBS Reports on Ocasio-Cortez, But Hides ‘Murder’ Smear at Cruz

Given how much Big Tech, and the journalists that support it, have talked about responsible language, unity and dangerous speech, you might think the press would be interested in one Congresswoman slandering a Senator as an (attempted) murderer. But you’d be wrong. Despite a combined six hours of air time, ABC’s Good Morning America, CBS This Morning and NBC’s Today on Friday censored Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s slime that Ted Cruz was trying to get the Democrat “killed.”

ABC and NBC didn’t discuss it all. CBS alluded to the tweet that prompted the hate, but purposely ignored the false claims. During a story on the Wall Street trading and buying of GameStop stock, This Morning correspondent Vlad Duthiers skirted around the issue: “Lawmakers from Democrat Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez to Republican Ted Cruz have blasted Robinhood over its Gamestop trading freeze.”

https://i.imgur.com/PtwLW8y.png

Yet on inauguration day, CBS journalist Major Garrett hailed Joe Biden’s healing tone in dealing with the left/right divide, comparing it to that of a Priest reading from the Bible:

The beginning had a soaring rhetoric. A tiny bit at the end. The middle it sounded like a homily. A breaking down of all this big language to simple colloquial terms. ‘I’m just talking to you. I’m in this vaunted position.’ But like a priest explaining something from the Bible or something. ‘I'm breaking it down for you so we can all have a common language and a common understanding.’”

Falsely accusing your political opponent of trying to “murder” you doesn’t sound much like unity. But perhaps CBS only cares about that when it comes to how Republicans treat Democrats. This is also the same network that, just over two weeks after the attack on the Capitol, cheered a movie about ‘60s communist Abbie Hoffman and his violent riot. Talk about tone deaf.

ABC and GMA didn’t mention the “murder” smear against Cruz at all. Instead, ABC devoted 6 minutes and 2 seconds to ABC actress Tracee Ellis Ross. The Today show devoted 4 minutes and 37 seconds to gymnast Nia Dennis. So, clearly, there was time for these networks to cover the hate coming from Ocasio-Cortez.

https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/scott-whitlock/2021/01/29/censor-cbs-reports-ocasio-cortez-hides-murder-smear-cruz

Gunny
01-30-2021, 06:40 PM
Typical lib. All about her. It was plot to get AOC:rolleyes: If it was, too bad it failed. I wouldn't miss her.

Cruz is a threat to the Dimbulbs. Look for him to get targeted for some bullshit like Gingrich, Lott and Bonilla. Not to mention President Trump. They go after and destroy anything that they can't control.

F- them and their illegal government.

KarlMarx
01-30-2021, 06:58 PM
The problem with Congressmen and Senators is that Article I Section 6 Clause 1 of the USC grants them privilege from arrest from all but the most serious of crimes while Congress is in session.

So you would think Congress would police its members as a result. Well, considering what the Squad gets away with, Congress needs to step up its game in this regard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gunny
01-30-2021, 07:01 PM
The problem with Congressmen and Senators is that Article I Section 6 Clause 1 of the USC grants them privilege from arrest from all but the most serious of crimes while Congress is in session.

So you would think Congress would police its members as a result. Well, considering what the Squad gets away with, Congress needs to step up its game in this regard.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkStep up their game? I'd say they need to START. Seems only Republican't's are liable to Congress for ethics.

jimnyc
01-31-2021, 04:26 PM
My first thoughts were that he read my comments and agreed with me!! :thumb: Until I noticed it was 2 days ago. I suck!

---

Rep. Roy to Pelosi: Call on AOC to ‘Immediately Apologize and Retract’ Tweet Accusing Cruz of 'Trying to Get Me Killed'

Rep. Chip Roy (R-Texas) is urging House Speaker Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) to call on Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-N.Y.) to immediately retract and apologize for a tweet in which she falsely said to Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) “you almost had me murdered” and suggested he was “trying to get me killed.”

“It has come to my attention that Representative Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez sent out a tweet a few hours ago in which she accused Senator Ted Cruz, in essence, of attempted murder,” Rep. Roy wrote to Pelosi on Thursday.

Roy calls it “completely unacceptable behavior for a Member of Congress to make this kind of scurrilous charge” against another congressman, Roy writes, adding that if Ocasio-Cortez does not immediately apologize, Republicans will use “alternative means to condemn” the false claims.

On January 6 of this year, when a mob stormed the U.S. Capitol while votes electing Joe Biden as president were being certified, Sen. Cruz was “simply engaging in speech and debate regarding electors,” not threatening Ocasio-Cortez, Roy says.

Ocasio-Cortez made her accusations against Cruz in tweets posted on Thursday. First, she responded to a tweet by Cruz in which he told her that he fully agreed with her on an issue. In this initial tweet, Ocasio-Cortez said:

“I am happy to work with Republicans on this issue where there’s common ground, but you almost had me murdered 3 weeks ago so you can sit this one out.

“Happy to work w/ almost any other GOP that aren’t trying to get me killed.

“In the meantime if you want to help, you can resign.”

Ocasio-Cortez then followed up with two more tweets--one implying Cruz is responsible for a police officer’s suicide and another accusing him of helping to inflict psychological harm, as well.

“While you conveniently talk about ‘moving on,’ a second Capitol police officer lost their life yesterday in the still-raging aftermath of the attacks you had a role in," Ocasio-Cortez said.

“This isn’t a joke. We need accountability, and that includes a new Senator from Texas,” she said.

“You haven’t even apologized for the serious physical + mental harm you contributed to from Capitol Police & custodial workers to your own fellow members of Congress,” Ocasio-Cortez said.

Rest - https://www.cnsnews.com/blog/craig-bannister/rep-roy-pelosi-call-aoc-immediately-apologize-and-retract-tweet-accusing-cruz

KarlMarx
02-06-2021, 11:29 AM
I thought about this some more. AOC's remarks should make her the target of an effort to have her removed from office, permanently. They should at the very least be stripped of all committee memberships.

Republicans should compile an enemies list of people to have them removed from office if/when they regain control of the Congress.

AOC is an anti-semite, as well as Ilhan Omar, Tlaib, etc. That alone should disqualify them from office, we don't allow Nazis in Congress, we should not a bunch of screaching, anti-semtic, harpies in Congress, either.

Also, there should be an immediate call for the impeachment of Dennis Swalwell. More like arrest and criminal trial. Congressman Swalwell has a security clearance, he was caught sleeping with a known Communist Spy. He is required by law to report any romantic relationship with a foreign national, per the requirements of his security clearance. He should be kicked out, arrested,and put on trial.

Hillary Clinton... same deal, she should be rotting in prison. She started a lot of this, she violated the Espionage Act, she should be facing a grand jury (if I had my way, she'd be facing a firing squad if convicted). She is a traitor, she has aided and abetted the enemy, that is the definition of treason....

While I'm at it, Hanoi Jane, same deal... she should be spending the rest of her life in prision for what she did to our troops back in Vietnam.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
02-06-2021, 06:04 PM
I thought about this some more. AOC's remarks should make her the target of an effort to have her removed from office, permanently. They should at the very least be stripped of all committee memberships.

Republicans should compile an enemies list of people to have them removed from office if/when they regain control of the Congress.

AOC is an anti-semite, as well as Ilhan Omar, Tlaib, etc. That alone should disqualify them from office, we don't allow Nazis in Congress, we should not a bunch of screaching, anti-semtic, harpies in Congress, either.

Also, there should be an immediate call for the impeachment of Dennis Swalwell. More like arrest and criminal trial. Congressman Swalwell has a security clearance, he was caught sleeping with a known Communist Spy. He is required by law to report any romantic relationship with a foreign national, per the requirements of his security clearance. He should be kicked out, arrested,and put on trial.

Hillary Clinton... same deal, she should be rotting in prison. She started a lot of this, she violated the Espionage Act, she should be facing a grand jury (if I had my way, she'd be facing a firing squad if convicted). She is a traitor, she has aided and abetted the enemy, that is the definition of treason....

While I'm at it, Hanoi Jane, same deal... she should be spending the rest of her life in prision for what she did to our troops back in Vietnam.

I one hundred percent agree with all of that.
And triple so about the Hillary and the Jane Fonda POS being prosecuted for their damn treason!--Tyr

icansayit
02-06-2021, 06:39 PM
http://icansayit.com/images/psakichuckie.jpg

KarlMarx
02-06-2021, 06:50 PM
The only reason Jane Fonda got away with it is because she was the daughter of a Hollywood star, Henry Fonda.

BTW... Nancy Pelosi looked the other way when she was confronted with the facts about Congressman Swalwell. She stated she didn't see a problem. Hey Nancy, pull your head out of your ass. You have a security issue and you are aiding and abetting in a crime. Unless you want the country to become a Manchurian province, that is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gunny
02-07-2021, 02:01 PM
The only reason Jane Fonda got away with it is because she was the daughter of a Hollywood star, Henry Fonda.

BTW... Nancy Pelosi looked the other way when she was confronted with the facts about Congressman Swalwell. She stated she didn't see a problem. Hey Nancy, pull your head out of your ass. You have a security issue and you are aiding and abetting in a crime. Unless you want the country to become a Manchurian province, that is.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkConsidering the crap Pelosi has spewed out of her suck about President Trump, she's probably considering Swalwell for a "leadership" (oxymoron) position.