PDA

View Full Version : Biden’s First Week Is Like Experiencing A Hell Week Initiation

jimnyc
01-31-2021, 03:41 PM
Unfortunately, I recall saying that if Biden won that America is who loses and we would collectively suffer the results. I said he would likely be a puppet and controlled by who knows who behind the scenes. And that if they took the senate in addition, then we're worse than screwed as they will just jam things through.

10 days in and it's started.

---

Biden’s First Week Is Like Experiencing A Hell Week Initiation

Joe Biden’s first week in office was about as bad as it could have been. With the flick of a pen, Biden fired off a series of executive orders as unconstitutional and anti-family as we could expect. The people directly affected by some of these sweeping changes: mothers, children, and families.

Some of the fallout from week one: mandating open sex, co-ed bathrooms and locker rooms in our children’s schools; cancelling the 1776 Commission and reinstating biased, error-ridden and ideologically-driven curricula in our schools; jeopardizing our service members with politically-driven decisions about who can join the military; halting the Keystone Pipeline, eliminating thousands of jobs; reversing pro-life protections in international aid programs; and a national mask mandate. And these are just the tip of the iceberg. Biden announced plans to “codify” abortion, and we can only imagine what else he and his handlers have planned.

As an organization for mothers, we are hearing from concerned moms in every corner of the country. One mom said the first week of Biden “feels like whiplash.” After the pro-America, pro-family, pro-life policies of former President Trump, Biden’s sweeping changes and relentless executive orders are happening so fast it feels almost suffocating.

I’m not going to sugarcoat the situation. These policies will have real effects on mothers and families. With the stroke of a pen, Biden has dramatically altered the course of many aspects of our lives in the national and public sphere. We should be frank and recognize this fact.

Rest - https://townhall.com/columnists/kimberlyfletcher/2021/01/31/bidens-first-week-is-like-experiencing-a-hell-week-initiation-n2583914

Kathianne
01-31-2021, 03:55 PM
Unfortunately, I recall saying that if Biden won that America is who loses and we would collectively suffer the results. I said he would likely be a puppet and controlled by who knows who behind the scenes. And that if they took the senate in addition, then we're worse than screwed as they will just jam things through.

10 days in and it's started.

---

Biden’s First Week Is Like Experiencing A Hell Week Initiation

Joe Biden’s first week in office was about as bad as it could have been. With the flick of a pen, Biden fired off a series of executive orders as unconstitutional and anti-family as we could expect. The people directly affected by some of these sweeping changes: mothers, children, and families.

Some of the fallout from week one: mandating open sex, co-ed bathrooms and locker rooms in our children’s schools; cancelling the 1776 Commission and reinstating biased, error-ridden and ideologically-driven curricula in our schools; jeopardizing our service members with politically-driven decisions about who can join the military; halting the Keystone Pipeline, eliminating thousands of jobs; reversing pro-life protections in international aid programs; and a national mask mandate. And these are just the tip of the iceberg. Biden announced plans to “codify” abortion, and we can only imagine what else he and his handlers have planned.

As an organization for mothers, we are hearing from concerned moms in every corner of the country. One mom said the first week of Biden “feels like whiplash.” After the pro-America, pro-family, pro-life policies of former President Trump, Biden’s sweeping changes and relentless executive orders are happening so fast it feels almost suffocating.

I’m not going to sugarcoat the situation. These policies will have real effects on mothers and families. With the stroke of a pen, Biden has dramatically altered the course of many aspects of our lives in the national and public sphere. We should be frank and recognize this fact.

Rest - https://townhall.com/columnists/kimberlyfletcher/2021/01/31/bidens-first-week-is-like-experiencing-a-hell-week-initiation-n2583914

Yep, we all knew this was worst case scenario. Then again, the aftermath of the election-going right up today and more 'stolen election,' has convinced me that until the populism stops, no hope in sight.

icansayit
02-02-2021, 05:29 PM
Based on what the Dems are doing to OUR Nation. I do not apologize for this.

http://icansayit.com/images/bidendigup.jpg