View Full Version : Bin Laden declares war on Pakistan

09-20-2007, 07:14 AM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070920/ap_on_re_mi_ea/al_qaida_video

If you arent muslim enough, you are a target for Al Qaeda

chesswarsnow
09-20-2007, 09:21 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. But Islam is pure *Evil*.
2. If there isn't enough *Infedils* to murder in the,*Area*.
3. They kill each other.
4. Its brought on by the, *Dogma*.
5. Teach a dirty dog to kill, and it will kill whatever is in its site.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

retiredman
09-20-2007, 09:27 AM
just curious, CWN...have you ever MET or otherwise gotten to KNOW an actual muslim?

Monkeybone
09-20-2007, 03:15 PM
my first thought when i saw this was.."who cares?" is there a reason we should?

Dilloduck
09-20-2007, 04:40 PM
my first thought when i saw this was.."who cares?" is there a reason we should?

I get a little concerned anytime a country with nukes gets involved--I imagine India is pretty interested !

09-20-2007, 07:53 PM
I get a little concerned anytime a country with nukes gets involved--I imagine India is pretty interested !

I think that is exactly why we should care.

actsnoblemartin
09-21-2007, 06:51 AM
It seems to be that liberalism and liberals are more concerned with constantly correcting us (for p.c. sake) that not all liberals all like this, rather then the fact, that the muslims who actually are terrorists will even kill muslims who are against sharia law, and their fellow muslims who engage in terrorism.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070920/ap_on_re_mi_ea/al_qaida_video

If you arent muslim enough, you are a target for Al Qaeda

actsnoblemartin
09-21-2007, 06:55 AM
Im going to agree with you hear manfrommaine. I have met muslims, infact, I have a best friend from egypt. He is as kind as any man or human being I have met. And I do think it is important we distinguish between jihadists, and good muslims. Good muslims can be an asset to us, I know you already know everything i said. But I felt what you said was important, as well as my reply.

just curious, CWN...have you ever MET or otherwise gotten to KNOW an actual muslim?