PDA

View Full Version : Here we go again!

AFbombloader
09-20-2007, 08:24 AM
Looks like someone has decided to start playing their old games again.

:link:http://www.military.com/NewsContent/0,13319,149313,00.html?ESRC=airforce.nl

Does anyone else see a troubling pattern starting here? China and Russia are getting friendly. China and Iran are getting friendly. Iran is spouting off about Pakistan. Now Soviet warplanes are "testing" NATO airspace like they haven't since 1989 when the wall came down and the Cold War slowed down. I won't say it ended, because look at what is happening now.

AF:salute:

Gaffer
09-20-2007, 01:23 PM
russia is trying to get its old glory days back. They are also trying to get the countries they use to dominate back under their control. The soviets are not gone. They are still going strong in russia with putin at the wheel. They are just as dangerous and evil now as they were in the 60's and 70's.

JohnDoe
09-20-2007, 01:23 PM
Looks like someone has decided to start playing their old games again.

:link:http://www.military.com/NewsContent/0,13319,149313,00.html?ESRC=airforce.nl

Does anyone else see a troubling pattern starting here? China and Russia are getting friendly. China and Iran are getting friendly. Iran is spouting off about Pakistan. Now Soviet warplanes are "testing" NATO airspace like they haven't since 1989 when the wall came down and the Cold War slowed down. I won't say it ended, because look at what is happening now.

AF:salute:And Putin is a Dictator with experience in the KGB....

This alliance was in the news over a year ago, if memory serves me all kinds of bells and whistles were going off in my head, thinking the cold war had never ended... but you know the President says that he looked in to Putin's eyes and that Putin had a good soul.....? NOT!

Nukeman
09-20-2007, 01:43 PM
And Putin is a Dictator with experience in the KGB....

This alliance was in the news over a year ago, if memory serves me all kinds of bells and whistles were going off in my head, thinking the cold war had never ended... but you know the President says that he looked in to Putin's eyes and that Putin had a good soul.....? NOT!And continued to work on the best defense against a "Soviet attack" by building the best missle defense in the world regardles of how much Putin pissed and moaned about it.....

You forget that sometimes a politicians needs to be diplomatic....

Gaffer
09-20-2007, 01:53 PM
And Putin is a Dictator with experience in the KGB....

This alliance was in the news over a year ago, if memory serves me all kinds of bells and whistles were going off in my head, thinking the cold war had never ended... but you know the President says that he looked in to Putin's eyes and that Putin had a good soul.....? NOT!

If Bush really looked in his eyes he would see that the man has no soul.

We definately need to move ahead with the ABM systems. The russians don't want them because they can't penetrate them easily. Where as we can penetrate theirs.

truthmatters
09-20-2007, 01:55 PM
OOPPPSSS!

See what idiot cowboy foriegn policy gets you?

AFbombloader
09-20-2007, 01:59 PM
OOPPPSSS!

See what idiot cowboy foriegn policy gets you?

Who's policy are you refering to? Take your pick of any president from 1947 on. Don't try and make this about politics.

JohnDoe
09-20-2007, 02:04 PM
And continued to work on the best defense against a "Soviet attack" by building the best missle defense in the world regardles of how much Putin pissed and moaned about it.....

You forget that sometimes a politicians needs to be diplomatic....

Tis very true Nuke!

hahahahaha....but you have to admit, it is not one of Prsident Bush's assets or it usually is not his ammo.

gabosaurus
09-21-2007, 05:30 PM
Why be diplomatic when you can start wars? Have you learned nothing from Dubya?