PDA

View Full Version : Pelosi the hypocrite needs to be fined

jimnyc
02-06-2021, 09:24 PM
If they have to pay, then she should have to pay. Dang, all we see is democrats barking shit out and then ignoring it themselves. :rolleyes:

---

Nancy Pelosi Fines Republicans Gohmert, Clyde $5K for Alleged Metal Detector Violation

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) has reportedly docked $5,000 each from two Republican congressmen’s pay for allegedly defying her metal detector rule.

“Reps. Louie Gohmert (R-Texas) and Andrew Clyde (R-Ga.) are the first to be hit with the dramatic fine, which is taken directly from their $174,000 salaries,” the New York Post reported Friday.

Another offense will cost $10,000 under the policy imposed in January by Pelosi and ratified by the House this week.

In a statement Friday, Gohmert addressed the accusation that he broke the House Rule regarding metal detectors, saying, “This should come as no surprise, but Democrats are making up the rules as they go.”

He said he has complied with Pelosi’s “unconstitutional” policy for weeks:

Yesterday, after complying with the metal detector screening, I was allowed to enter the House session where debate was occurring. Knowing that I would soon be giving a speech, I stepped off the House floor to use the restroom right beside the Speaker’s lobby as I have done many times since the metal detectors have been installed.

At no time until yesterday did anyone mention the need to be wanded after entering the restroom directly in front of the guards. The three main entrances have metal detectors, but the House floor entrance from the Speakers’ Lobby does not. Originally I had gone around the metal detectors a few times until it was mandated. I have been complying for weeks since.

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/02/06/nancy-pelosi-fines-republicans-gohmert-clyde-5k-alleged-metal-detector-violation/

House Republicans Say Pelosi Broke Her Own Rules And Bypassed Metal Detectors, Demand She Be Fined

A group of Republicans sent a letter Friday night to the Sergeant at Arms which claims Speaker Nancy Pelosi broke House rules by walking around the metal detectors before walking on the floor.

Republican Reps. Rodney Davis, Barry Loudermilk, and Bryan Steil sent the letter to Timothy P. Blodgett, demanding Pelosi pay a $5,000 for breaking House rules she put into place.

“House Resolution 73 directs you in your capacity as Sergeant at Arms to impose fines against members of the House who fail to complete security screening prior to entering the House Chamber. The resolution, which went into effect upon passage of the House on February 2nd, imposes a fine for $5,000 for the first offense,” the letter states.

“It also directs you to promptly notify in writing of fines being imposed for violations of House Resolution 73. Yesterday, at approximately 9:59 am, multiple members observed the Speaker of the House entering the House Chamber without completing security screening. What was observed was a clear violation of House Resolution 73 and you are required by House Rules to impose this fine. Please inform us once the fine has been assessed,” the letter concludes.

Rest - https://dailycaller.com/2021/02/05/house-republicans-nancy-pelosi-broke-rules-bypassed-metal-detectors-demand-fine-barry-loudermilk-rodney-davis-bryan-steil/

Gunny
02-07-2021, 11:58 AM
First I've heard of this rule, stupid as it is. The MSM must not go high and to the right over unconstitutional crap pulled by Dems.

Is there some point to this rule? Other than the Dems are pretty much paranoid and terrified most normal people would like to kick their asses (with good cause, for once)? We're talking a bout a bunch of bureaucrat, chair polishers that never do their own dirty work or fighting. Take away their pens. That's their most damaging weapon.

And, of course, Pelosi is apparently above her own damned rules. If that doesn't spell typical democrat, nothing does. I wish the old crone would just freakin' die.

jimnyc
02-07-2021, 05:06 PM
First I've heard of this rule, stupid as it is. The MSM must not go high and to the right over unconstitutional crap pulled by Dems.

Is there some point to this rule? Other than the Dems are pretty much paranoid and terrified most normal people would like to kick their asses (with good cause, for once)? We're talking a bout a bunch of bureaucrat, chair polishers that never do their own dirty work or fighting. Take away their pens. That's their most damaging weapon.

And, of course, Pelosi is apparently above her own damned rules. If that doesn't spell typical democrat, nothing does. I wish the old crone would just freakin' die.

This way she gets to continue the push that republicans are dangerous, including the members of the party in congress. :rolleyes:

icansayit
02-15-2021, 01:15 AM
http://icansayit.com/images/redwhitedems.png