PDA

View Full Version : Those Whiney troops dont need time off

truthmatters
09-20-2007, 09:14 AM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070919/ap_on_go_co/us_iraq

Republicans speak their minds about troop support.

jimnyc
09-20-2007, 09:17 AM
"whiney"? More rhetoric from the board dolt! :laugh2:

"The idea of winning the war in Iraq is beginning to get a second look," said Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., who led opposition to the bill alongside Sen. John McCain.

But momentum behind the bill stalled Wednesday after Sen. John Warner, R-Va., announced he decided the consequences would be disastrous. Warner, a former longtime chairman of the Armed Services Committee, had voted in favor of the measure in July but said he changed his mind after talking to senior military officials.

"We have a new strategy. We have success on the ground," said McCain. Pulling out troops would spark "chaos and genocide in the region, and we will be back," he said.

So where are the comments you allude to that republicans referred to the troops as "whiney"?

Hagbard Celine
09-20-2007, 09:18 AM
Hey, we've done our part for them. We've got the "support the troops" magnet that proves it.

retiredman
09-20-2007, 09:30 AM
I have no doubt that our military can obtain a military victory...but to what end?

the root problem in Iraq will not be nullified by an American military victory, IMHO.

Hagbard Celine
09-20-2007, 09:49 AM
I have no doubt that our military can obtain a military victory...but to what end?

the root problem in Iraq will not be nullified by an American military victory, IMHO.

I don't understand how a military victory can ever be achieved. We're facing ideology. You can't kill ideology. Even if we killed every man, woman and child who fights against us, their relatives and friends would take up their cause. It's an endless fight.

manu1959
09-20-2007, 11:26 AM
I don't understand how a military victory can ever be achieved. We're facing ideology. You can't kill ideology. Even if we killed every man, woman and child who fights against us, their relatives and friends would take up their cause. It's an endless fight.

nazi germany.....imperialistic japan.....stalinist russia.....fascist italy and spain.....

09-20-2007, 12:18 PM
nazi germany.....imperialistic japan.....stalinist russia.....fascist italy and spain.....

dont confuse people with the facts.

AFbombloader
09-20-2007, 12:22 PM

Of course you have no understanding of how a military victory can be achieved. You are not in the military and have no education in military arts or tactics. Let the individuals who are best suited to make these calls make them.

As for this being an endless fight....during which war was it not an endless fight? I don't recall anyone saying WWI would be over by 1919 or we will finish WWII on a schedule. It doesn't ever happen that way. This conflict will be over when it is safe for us to come home.

And the republicans voted to stop the dem's from setting a timeline. There are already regulations in the armed forces that allow for the required training between deployments. Let the services handle this internally, like they have been.

Abbey Marie
09-20-2007, 12:24 PM

Ain't historical knowledge grand? :salute:

JohnDoe
09-20-2007, 01:34 PM
I guess I don't get it? The Military Commanders themselves say that this "situation" in Iraq can not be won or settled by the Military? That a diplomatic solution is the only way to achieve our goals in Iraq?

Were they WRONG?

darin
09-20-2007, 01:45 PM
I guess I don't get it? The Military Commanders themselves say that this "situation" in Iraq can not be won or settled by the Military? That a diplomatic solution is the only way to achieve our goals in Iraq?

Were they WRONG?

Who are "Military Commanders"?

AFbombloader
09-20-2007, 01:56 PM

Were they WRONG?

Which commanders? General Patraeus (sp?) just finished saying that our goals are achieveable in from of both houses of congress. Sorry. (sarcasm)I forgot he is a puppet to the administration....I guess he doesn't know what he is talking about! (sarcasm)

AF

truthmatters
09-20-2007, 02:04 PM
Quit your whining and realise when she spoon feeds you the names you will just say they are a bunch of Disgruntled employees or some other stupid whiney thing.

You could get hit with a truckload (and have been) evidence of how bankrupt of morals this admin is and you would just lay there with your eyes closed and your hands over your ears screaming "I can hear you ,I cant hear you" and scream like sissy boys about "why dont they just leave Bush alone".

Your brain dead and whats worse is you are brain dead by choice.

Your ranks will go down in history along side Bush as the worst batch of Americans to date.

Quit your whining!

darin
09-20-2007, 02:05 PM
Quit your whining and realise when spoon feeds you the h=names you will just say they are a bunch of Disgruntled employees or some ohter stupid whiney thing.

You could get hit with a truckload (and have been) evididence of how bankrupt of moral this admin is and you would just lay there with your eyes closed and your hands over your ears screaming "I can hear you ,I cant hear you" and scream like sissy boys about "why dont they just leave Bush alone".

Your brain dead and whats worse is you are brain deead by choice.

Your ranks will go down in history along side Bush as the worst batch of Americans to date.

Quit your whining!

What are you talking about? Anybody able to translate that to this discussion?

truthmatters
09-20-2007, 02:06 PM
Buy a clue and wipe the tears from your whiny eyes.

Gaffer
09-20-2007, 02:10 PM
Ok once again. iraq is like a three legged stool. The military is one leg. That leg is doing fine and getting better all the time. The next leg is the political leg. While it can be put in place it needs the military leg to be finished. This is a critical leg that is not in good shape right now. The third leg is the economic leg. The other two legs must be in place for this leg to work. Without all three legs the stool cannot stand.

truthmatters
09-20-2007, 02:13 PM
Then you go Die for the legs and let our troops come home.

THE AMERICAN PEOPLE DONT AGREE WITH YOU.

AFbombloader
09-20-2007, 02:15 PM

Hey everybody!! I just found the spokesperson for the AMERICAN PEOPLE!!!!!

Last time I checked, I was an American, and I agree with him, so don't speak for me.:fu:

JohnDoe
09-20-2007, 02:15 PM
Which commanders? General Patraeus (sp?) just finished saying that our goals are achieveable in from of both houses of congress. Sorry. (sarcasm)I forgot he is a puppet to the administration....I guess he doesn't know what he is talking about! (sarcasm)

AFummm, I believe that Petraeus himself said that this war in Iraq WILL NOT BE WON by soldiers, by the Military, that a Diplomatic sollution is the only way to "win" it.... supposedly we need the oil contracts signed by the 3 sects for us to win....we need the sunni and shiite to coexist with one another to win.....

The Military can never do that, can it? What he did say was that the Military can try to supply the peaceful conditions for this to happen, but the Military can not win this war....

Diplomacy is our only hope in that....

jimnyc
09-20-2007, 02:20 PM
Your brain dead and whats worse is you are brain dead by choice.

This has to be the most laughable post on the board in months! Someone with the brain capacity of a toothpick is going to criticize the intelligence of others! :laugh2:

And where's the proof or links to the statements I asked of you?

Oh, that's right, you just make shit up as you go along.

Gaffer
09-20-2007, 02:24 PM
ummm, I believe that Petraeus himself said that this war in Iraq WILL NOT BE WON by soldiers, by the Military, that a Diplomatic sollution is the only way to "win" it.... supposedly we need the oil contracts signed by the 3 sects for us to win....we need the sunni and shiite to coexist with one another to win.....

The Military can never do that, can it? What he did say was that the Military can try to supply the peaceful conditions for this to happen, but the Military can not win this war....

The military can supply the security. It will only be supplied for a limited time though and the iraqi's are going to need to get their act together or they will lose out big time. We will win militarily, but a one legged stool will never stand.

JohnDoe
09-20-2007, 02:26 PM
I don't think tm has a brain of a toothpick, but if she did, then you guys ...are the fodder between the teeth she picks at...

;)

jd

Monkeybone
09-20-2007, 02:27 PM
i could see that if she actually replied to post JD. other then that, stop beinga meanie or i will whine and cry about you

AFbombloader
09-20-2007, 02:28 PM
ummm, I believe that Petraeus himself said that this war in Iraq WILL NOT BE WON by soldiers, by the Military, that a Diplomatic sollution is the only way to "win" it.... supposedly we need the oil contracts signed by the 3 sects for us to win....we need the sunni and shiite to coexist with one another to win.....

Diplomacy will never work on its own. There has to be a military side to this. I don't want to get into semantics, but what we are doing ove there is working. Did the General directly say we were "winning", no. But he did say,
"as a bottom line up front, the military objectives of the surge are, in large measure, being met."

Crocker also said "secure, stable, democratic Iraq at peace with its neighbors is attainable, the process will not be quick, it will be uneven, punctuated by setbacks as well as achievements, and it will require substantial U.S. resolve and commitment."

AF:salute:

JohnDoe
09-20-2007, 02:31 PM
The military can supply the security. It will only be supplied for a limited time though and the iraqi's are going to need to get their act together or they will lose out big time. We will win militarily, but a one legged stool will never stand.

Precisely!

They are being stupid, because when we leave, if they haven't gotten over the animosity between the 2 sects, double hell will break loose imo. It might be hell now for them, but 2 times that agony could come..... they need to get their crapola together and make amends... not likely, whenever that may be... it could be that the dog fight between the 2 sects needs to take place and the winner, takes all.....? I really don't know?

jd

darin
09-20-2007, 02:37 PM
Buy a clue and wipe the tears from your whiny eyes.

You aren't even making sense.

JohnDoe
09-20-2007, 02:39 PM
I am beginning to wonder if the rest of the Oil Rich Middle eastern countries don't want this fighting and turmoil going on forever in Iraq so they can reap the benefits having Iraq's oil not flowing to it's fullest....

a couple of years before this war oil was at $10 a barrel and it is now at around $80 and will hit $100.... that is making them all richer than rich, with money to spare for terrorism to continue....

The Saudi's are making out good and so is Iran, because of the turmoil in Iraq...

Something to Ponder...i think

darin
09-20-2007, 02:40 PM
That's a very interesting point JD.

AFbombloader
09-20-2007, 02:41 PM
I am beginning to wonder if the rest of the Oil Rich Middle eastern countries don't want this fighting and turmoil going on forever in Iraq so they can reap the benefits having Iraq's oil not flowing to it's fullest....

a couple of years before this war oil was at $10 a barrel and it is now at around $80 and will hit $100.... that is making them all richer than rich, with money to spare for terrorism to continue....

The Saudi's are making out good and so is Iran, because of the turmoil in Iraq...

Something to Ponder...i think

It would explain their lack of support...or blatant spupport for the insurgents.

Gaffer
09-20-2007, 02:43 PM
Precisely!

They are being stupid, because when we leave, if they haven't gotten over the animosity between the 2 sects, double hell will break loose imo. It might be hell now for them, but 2 times that agony could come..... they need to get their crapola together and make amends... not likely, whenever that may be... it could be that the dog fight between the 2 sects needs to take place and the winner, takes all.....? I really don't know?

jd

We will begin withdrawals within the next year. That's when we really find out what will become of iraq. I really don't hold much hope for them as they are muslims and unwilling to put that aside to have a safe and prosperous country. islam rules in iraq and islam is the first step to failure. And after they fail we will end up having to go back in to clean up the mess.

jimnyc
09-20-2007, 02:43 PM
I don't think tm has a brain of a toothpick, but if she did, then you guys ...are the fodder between the teeth she picks at...

;)

jd

Then maybe you can explain why an adult can't spell. Why an adult can't formulate a proper paragraph. Why an adult can't respond to questions asked of her. Why an adult makes stuff up as she goes along. Why an adult can't admit when outright proven wrong.

So put me down because I did so to her, but anyone reading my posts vs. her posts knows you're just pissing in the wind.

JohnDoe
09-20-2007, 02:46 PM
And as far as giving the troops the same time off as they have in Iraq, I think that is ONLY FAIR to them and to their wives, husbands and CHILDREN... If they spend 15 moths straight in Iraq then they should 15 straight months here at home, unless of course, of an emergency of some sort, then they should have to return sooner...

having a child of ones own born right before leaving to Iraq, will leave the father with first 15 months of their newborn's life, without even knowing their child or their child knowing their father.... this is the most difficult of times and the mother needs the father around.... murders of military wives, suicides and divorces are all WAYYYYYY UP.... it is inhumane for us to continue pushing these men and women in this manner, imho! :(

jd

manu1959
09-20-2007, 02:51 PM

then call for a special election and put it to a vote.....

JohnDoe
09-20-2007, 02:53 PM
Then maybe you can explain why an adult can't spell. Why an adult can't formulate a proper paragraph. Why an adult can't respond to questions asked of her. Why an adult makes stuff up as she goes along. Why an adult can't admit when outright proven wrong.

So put me down because I did so to her, but anyone reading my posts vs. her posts knows you're just pissing in the wind.

Because unlike you and me Jim, TM has a kazillion things that she gets in to and knows about and she thinks so much faster than any of us and posts so much faster than any of us, and always has to deal on this site with 5 posters minimum to her one person, she makes spelling mistates....and grammar mistakes and even mistakes with understanding all of your points of view...

but in no way Jim, does that lesson her true intelligence....she is different than me and has a different posting "style" than me, that's all.... She still has feelings though may never show them, she is still a human being.

jd

Monkeybone
09-20-2007, 02:53 PM
they do give them extra Leave when they go over the 12 months i think JD. that is not including the 12mo. i will try to find the site i read that from

Monkeybone
09-20-2007, 02:55 PM
are you her mom JD? if you can't understand and look at someone elses view point, that is gonna suck your entire life. of get you a career in politics :thumb:

JohnDoe
09-20-2007, 03:00 PM
It would explain their lack of support...or blatant spupport for the insurgents.Yes, that's what I was thinking...? :(

jd

JohnDoe
09-20-2007, 03:09 PM
are you her mom JD? if you can't understand and look at someone elses view point, that is gonna suck your entire life. of get you a career in politics :thumb: I am her friend Monkey. I have posted with her under a different name for around 4 years now. I have come to know her, and unlike what any of you may think, she's a person and very good one at that, with heart of gold for human kind.

Do I agree with her all the time or even understand all that she is trying to get across? NO

I know her and am used to her cutting and pasting and her quick misspelled responses and everything else that may be irritating to others, does not bother me in the least anymore, because I got to know that she is real, and true to what she really believes......

And you know?

That's good enough for me.

jd

Abbey Marie
09-20-2007, 03:17 PM
Because unlike you and me Jim, TM has a kazillion things that she gets in to and knows about and she thinks so much faster than any of us and posts so much faster than any of us, and always has to deal on this site with 5 posters minimum to her one person, she makes spelling mistates....and grammar mistakes and even mistakes with understanding all of your points of view...

but in no way Jim, does that lesson her true intelligence....she is different than me and has a different posting "style" than me, that's all.... She still has feelings though may never show them, she is still a human being.

jd

I absolutely reject the suggestion that she "thinks so much faster than any of us". To look at the converse, do you confuse our taking the time to write clearly and correctly, with slowness of mind?

The occasional mistake is expected. To continually post grammatically incorrect sentences, crazy spelling errors, and especially, to show failures in reading comprehension, is not indicative of a swift mind. I'm not calling anyone dumb; for all I know she's a Mensa candidate. I'm just challenging your very generous assessment.

I know TM is very young, and excitability and immaturity often come with the territory. Since you have taken her under your wing, perhaps you can convince her to slow down and really think about what she is typing. Not let her youthful liberal emotions rule the day. Also, it's always best to go for quality over quality and repetitiousness. As it stands, she is not doing her cause any favors...

truthmatters
09-20-2007, 03:28 PM
Im 50 and I dont care if you dont like my typing ability or my grammer and spelling.

If I stated it perfectly you would still not listen.

You are backing ad defending the worst president in history and the worst policy to come out of America in decades.

I will suffer through so much more because of people like you (the sad thing is you will too and you dont even see it) in this country so I think kyou ca suffer my misspellings.

jimnyc
09-20-2007, 03:30 PM

jd

That's absolute bullshit.

First off, how do you know what things I get into, what I read about and what my interests are?

How fast you respond or how many people you have to respond to shouldn't effect your spelling or grammar in the slightest bit. How fast you respond shouldn't affect one's ability to comprehend what they've read. I've seen people here rattle off 40 posts in less than an hour, all filled with facts and interesting information, and not a spelling mistake to be found.

Maybe she has feelings but the only feelings I see is hatred for George Bush. When proven wrong on many aspects she'll then ignore those posts. In fact, anything contrary to her agenda will either be ignored or replied to with a snotty remark about Republicans. She doesn't necessarily do this to be mean or evil, but rather because she's not intelligent enough to counter the argument given to her.

Maybe instead of 50 posts a day of illiterate garbage she should take the time to write JUST ONE legible post with interesting information.

jimnyc
09-20-2007, 03:31 PM
Im 50 and I dont care if you dont like my typing ability or my grammer and spelling.

You are backing ad defending the worst president in history and the worst policy to come out of America in decades.

I will suffer through so much more because of people like you (the sad thing is you will too and you dont even see it) in this country so I think kyou ca suffer my misspellings.

I'll prove my point again...

TM, can you kindly supply us with the direct quotes of the Republicans who referred to our troops as "whiny" as you implied with your opening post to this thread?

manu1959
09-20-2007, 03:32 PM

it is not your spelling and grammar that has gained you the distain and ridicule you now enjoy....

Abbey Marie
09-20-2007, 03:34 PM

That's where you are soooo wrong. Even if they don't agree with your premise, people respect a well-made and well-presented argument that isn't repetitious.

IMO, everything you post is based on your hatred of George Bush and his admin. That's not exactly riveting after the first 23 posts. :shrug:

JohnDoe
09-20-2007, 03:40 PM
I absolutely reject the suggestion that she "thinks so much faster than any of us". To look at the converse, do you confuse our taking the time to write clearly and correctly, with slowness of mind?

The occasional mistake is expected. To continually post grammatically incorrect sentences, crazy spelling errors, and especially, to show failures in reading comprehension, is not indicative of a swift mind. I'm not calling anyone dumb; for all I know she's a Mensa candidate. I'm just challenging your very generous assessment.

I know TM is very young, and excitability and immaturity often come with the territory. Since you have taken her under your wing, perhaps you can convince her to slow down and really think about what she is typing. Not let her youthful liberal emotions rule the day. Also, it's always best to go for quality over quality and repetitiousness. As it stands, she is not doing her cause any favors...

She's 50. Talk to her one on one in a pm, if you want to try to get across to her your spelling concerns abbey, not on the board with cruel imho, comments about her spelling or her intelligence?

Then Maybe, you would be able to make an impact with her without the gang mentality going on, and get across why you think the way you do about her posting style, instead of joining the band wagon of insults about her or insults to HER?

I truely do not understand this kind of behavior coming from anyone on this board because I think all of you are decent, human beings....and really are missing out on getting to know someone that differs with you, but is real, none the less.

jd

stephanie
09-20-2007, 03:42 PM
My my....some are sure whinny today...

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m268/alaskamomma/thtantrumgr7.gif

jimnyc
09-20-2007, 03:44 PM
instead of joining the band wagon of insults about her or insults to HER?

Maybe she gets this "gang" treatment because she makes 50 posts a day ridiculing our stances and makes non-stop comments about "why we hate this, or why we hate that"? I think she's probably made a grand total of about 3 posts that weren't confrontational, baiting, ridiculing or filled with hatred about Republicans.

Why do you think it is that other liberals on this very board, yourself as an example, don't get ganged up on with insults or laughter? Maybe because you take the time to post a coherent post without it being filled with hatred and nonsense possibly?

jimnyc
09-20-2007, 03:46 PM
I'll prove my point again...

TM, can you kindly supply us with the direct quotes of the Republicans who referred to our troops as "whiny" as you implied with your opening post to this thread?

Saw that TM read this thread again and then moved on without replying. Bumping my question to give her an opportunity to respond...

truthmatters
09-20-2007, 03:52 PM
Saw that TM read this thread again and then moved on without replying. Bumping my question to give her an opportunity to respond...

Then you should have know I was PM too huh?

jimnyc
09-20-2007, 03:52 PM
Then you should have know I was PM too huh?

Care to answer the question?

Abbey Marie
09-20-2007, 03:58 PM
She's 50. Talk to her one on one in a pm, if you want to try to get across to her your spelling concerns abbey, not on the board with cruel imho, comments about her spelling or her intelligence?

Then Maybe, you would be able to make an impact with her without the gang mentality going on, and get across why you think the way you do about her posting style, instead of joining the band wagon of insults about her or insults to HER?

I truely do not understand this kind of behavior coming from anyone on this board because I think all of you are decent, human beings....and really are missing out on getting to know someone that differs with you, but is real, none the less.

jd

JD

First of all, I was not cruel, and I think you know it.

Second, you are the one who took it upon yourself to publicly compare TM's great mind to ours. If you think these things should be handled in PM's, then you have no business making posts about it. If you put it out there, expect to have replies. That's how it works.

Third, people with hearts of gold don't go looking for places and ways to belittle the people and policies others believe in, 40 times a day. That dog ain't gonna hunt.

Edited to add: Someone told me in a PM that she is between 18 and 20. :shrug:

JohnDoe
09-20-2007, 04:00 PM
Maybe she gets this "gang" treatment because she makes 50 posts a day ridiculing our stances and makes non-stop comments about "why we hate this, or why we hate that"? I think she's probably made a grand total of about 3 posts that weren't confrontational, baiting, ridiculing or filled with hatred about Republicans.

Why do you think it is that other liberals on this very board, yourself as an example, don't get ganged up on with insults or laughter? Maybe because you take the time to post a coherent post without it being filled with hatred and nonsense possibly?

Jim....I am a pretty easy going person, I love God, so I love his children, every one of them, and want everyone in the World to see, what I see... in loving God.

The only way, I know how to do this.... to be a good witness for Him, is to be kind to all, and try to put myself in everyone elses shoes, especially those that I differ with...

Now I admit, that I have failed at this, with a few good souls on this site, like dmp as an example....but I do learn from my mistakes and try not to repeat them.... :eek:

HERE'S the bottom line, if TM was not intelligent and learning disabled, that would make me TRY HARDER and be nicer and try to understand her even more than if she had the same intelligence level as me or the best of them.

Remember, you are talking to the person that likes and misses RSR and Nevada! :)

This is who I am.

truthmatters
09-20-2007, 04:10 PM
That's where you are soooo wrong. Even if they don't agree with your premise, people respect a well-made and well-presented argument that isn't repetitious.

IMO, everything you post is based on your hatred of George Bush and his admin. That's not exactly riveting after the first 23 posts. :shrug:

Yes I hate GWB and if you cared at all for your country of=ver your party you would too.

YOU ad the others on here treat me with massive doseds of hatred all day long when Im here.

I tried being civil and it was charcterized as being pompus.

YOu people here are the Kings and queens of hate.

I posted and tried to answer every questiohned posed to me in a civil manner.

I often was answering five and six people at once and goaded constantly with "are you not going to answer my question?'.

The entire time with everyone calling every kind of name they could think of instead of answering anything I asked.

You people would not know what fairness or kindness was if a frieght train full of it hit you.

I very rarely allowed myself to be goaded into calling anyone a name YET I was barraged with constant insluts even when I tried to post something nice just to try and cool things down.

You are the worst pack of phoney christains I have ever met in my life.

All you want is to be cruel to ANYONE who doest agree with ev everything you people spout.

People are now posting the faounders hate Democracy on here and you people just go "well that sounds good to me".

What the hell do you think America is?

jimnyc
09-20-2007, 04:12 PM
The entire time with everyone calling every kind of name they could think of instead of answering anything I asked.

This will now be the 3rd time I am asking you politely. Will you please answer the question I asked you?

stephanie
09-20-2007, 04:16 PM
Good grief....:boohoo:

In other words...Who do YOU PEOPLE think you are...

I know more than you and you all are idiots if YOU PEOPLE don't agree with me...:rolleyes:

jimnyc
09-20-2007, 04:19 PM
Yes I hate GWB and if you cared at all for your country over your party you would too. YOU and the others on here treat me with massive doses of hatred all day long when I'm here.

I tried being civil and it was characterized as being pompous. You people here are the Kings and queens of hate. I posted and tried to answer every question posed to me in a civil manner. I often was answering five and six people at once and goaded constantly with "are you not going to answer my question?

The entire time with everyone calling every kind of name they could think of instead of answering anything I asked. You people would not know what fairness or kindness was if a freight train full of it hit you.

I very rarely allowed myself to be goaded into calling anyone a name YET I was barraged with constant insults even when I tried to post something nice just to try and cool things down. You are the worst pack of phony Christians I have ever met in my life.

All you want is to be cruel to ANYONE who doesn't agree with everything you people spout. People are now posting the founders hate Democracy on here and you people just go "well that sounds good to me".

I took the liberty of spending ONE minute removing your spelling and grammar errors, as well as formulating paragraphs for you. Wanted you to at least "visually" see what an intelligent post looks like. Now we just have to work a little on the content. :)

manu1959
09-20-2007, 04:21 PM
Yes I hate GWB and if you cared at all for your country of=ver your party you would too.
YOU ad the others on here treat me with massive doseds of hatred all day long when Im here.
I often was answering five and six people at once and goaded constantly with "are you not going to answer my question?'.
You people would not know what fairness or kindness was if a frieght train full of it hit you.
I very rarely allowed myself to be goaded into calling anyone a name YET I was barraged with constant insluts even when I tried to post something nice just to try and cool things down.
All you want is to be cruel to ANYONE who doest agree with ev everything you people spout.
People are now posting the faounders hate Democracy on here and you people just go "well that sounds good to me".

boo hoo..........

JohnDoe
09-20-2007, 04:29 PM
I took the liberty of spending ONE minute removing your spelling and grammar errors, as well as formulating paragraphs for you. Wanted you to at least "visually" see what an intelligent post looks like. Now we just have to work a little on the content. :) hahahahaha! and ya did good interpreting Jim!!! lol

I tried to spread some rep around, but it said I favored you already recently!

jimnyc
09-20-2007, 04:34 PM
hahahahaha! and ya did good interpreting Jim!!! lol

Well, sadly it's for nothing. She read this thread no less than 3x after I posted my initial question, and obviously read my question because she replied to me - but yet you'll notice she refuses to answer my question.

She comes and makes a post and gets called on her lies and innuendo but ignores those who don't fall for her little games. Then she'll cry about her treatment. Bottom line - she's dishonest at the very least.

Mr. P
09-20-2007, 04:34 PM

Officially a REPUBLIC, and I'm afraid yer a sick person if you're 50. I'm hoping yer just a dumb ass kid.

darin
09-20-2007, 04:38 PM

I 'favored' Jim on your behalf. It was..(sigh)..wonderful.

JohnDoe
09-20-2007, 04:42 PM
JD

First of all, I was not cruel, and I think you know it.

Second, you are the one who took it upon yourself to publicly compare TM's great mind to ours. If you think these things should be handled in PM's, then you have no business making posts about it. If you put it out there, expect to have replies. That's how it works.

Third, people with hearts of gold don't go looking for places and ways to belittle the people and policies others believe in, 40 times a day. That dog ain't gonna hunt.

Edited to add: Someone told me in a PM that she is between 18 and 20. :shrug:

If you had followed the thread, you would have seen that I did not just "put that out there", I was responding to Jim's thread, where HE SAID that TM did not have a brain the size of a toothpick.

and why not, why aint that dog gonna hunt? RSR and Nevada and Stephanie, and the Chess guy and a number of others on this site put crap out like that OUT ALL DAY LONG....including you with your snide comments about Liberals that come out here and there.... and I don't insult them or try to belittle them for their constant ridicule of Liberals, I argue the argument without having to insult them back, NO MATTER how frustrating it may be or become.

jd

stephanie
09-20-2007, 04:49 PM
If you had followed the thread, you would have seen that I did not just "put that out there", I was responding to Jim's thread, where HE SAID that TM did not have a brain the size of a toothpick.

and why not, why aint that dog gonna hunt? RSR and Nevada and Stephanie, and the Chess guy and a number of others on this site put crap out like that OUT ALL DAY LONG....including you with your snide comments about Liberals that come out here and there.... and I don't insult them or try to belittle them for their constant ridicule of Liberals, I argue the argument without having to insult them back, NO MATTER how frustrating it may be or become.

jd

I don't believe I've hardly every spoken to you...
So, you can leave me out of your little temper tantrum...
Now...have a nice day...:cheers2:

JohnDoe
09-20-2007, 04:51 PM
Well, sadly it's for nothing. She read this thread no less than 3x after I posted my initial question, and obviously read my question because she replied to me - but yet you'll notice she refuses to answer my question.

She comes and makes a post and gets called on her lies and innuendo but ignores those who don't fall for her little games. Then she'll cry about her treatment. Bottom line - she's dishonest at the very least.

I guess I missed it Jim, what is this "question" of yours? Why don't you try asking it again instead of just cryin about her not answering your question?

But I am curious as to what your question is, but too lazy to go back and look for it...

jimnyc
09-20-2007, 05:07 PM
I guess I missed it Jim, what is this "question" of yours? Why don't you try asking it again instead of just cryin about her not answering your question?

But I am curious as to what your question is, but too lazy to go back and look for it...

Is asking a question 3 times not sufficient?

She implied in her opening post and title of this thread that Republicans referred to the troops as "whiney" but I didn't see that in the article she cited. I was asking her to supply me with quotes or links to backup her implications.

truthmatters
09-20-2007, 05:10 PM

Same game you always play.

You want me to go back and search the thread to find a question you never asked two hours ago.

You hardly ever answer anything I ask and would have a ilittle shit fit if I tried to insist you answer something.

jimnyc
09-20-2007, 05:13 PM
Same game you always play.

You want me to go back and search the thread to find a question you never asked two hours ago.

You hardly ever answer anything I ask and would have a ilittle shit fit if I tried to insist you answer something.

I'll ask again politely for a 4th time, will you please answer the question?

JD, please take note - this is EXACTLY why she gets treated the way she does. It doesn't matter if you're polite or not, if she doesn't like your question or if it doesn't suit her agenda, she will just ignore it.

hjmick
09-20-2007, 05:16 PM
This thread could have just as easily been titled, Whiney Democrats Fail to Pass Another Bill.

truthmatters
09-20-2007, 05:19 PM
Bullshit do you think JD cant read?

She has seen all my ad your posts.

I never said the republicans called the troops whiney.
IT WAS A F@#KING JOKE.

You know it I know it JD knows it and the whole world knows it.

Everyone else on here ca make a joke BUT NOT ME!!!!!!!!

jimnyc
09-20-2007, 05:23 PM
Bullshit do you think JD cant read?

She has seen all my ad your posts.

I never said the republicans called the troops whiney.
IT WAS A F@#KING JOKE.

You know it I know it JD knows it and the whole world knows it.

Everyone else on here ca make a joke BUT NOT ME!!!!!!!!

It was all just a joke? You didn't imply the Republicans referred to the troops as whiney? You mean this whole thread was placed in the current events section but you meant it to be humor? Well then, it all makes sense now!

Judge and Jury - I rest my case.

truthmatters
09-20-2007, 05:25 PM
It was all just a joke? You didn't imply the Republicans referred to the troops as whiney? You mean this whole thread was placed in the current events section but you meant it to be humor? Well then, it all makes sense now!

Judge and Jury - I rest my case.

BLAH BLAH BLAH!

You are pathetic.

Im sure it will end up in the consperiacy theory threads now just like other facts you dont want to believe.

JohnDoe
09-20-2007, 05:26 PM
I'll ask again politely for a 4th time, will you please answer the question?

JD, please take note - this is EXACTLY why she gets treated the way she does. It doesn't matter if you're polite or not, if she doesn't like your question or if it doesn't suit her agenda, she will just ignore it.

jim, ask the question again OR GIVE THE DARN POST NUMBER that the question was on... it is ridiculous that you keep asking to answer "the question" without repeating what the question was, in case she or in this case me, missed it.

It may seem to you that you are making some kind of "point" with this kind of posting, but the point is not there to be made, unless you reposted the question and not expect her to filter through, a kazillion psts to find it....

Why should she do that, just cuz you keep repeating, "see she never answered my question?"

ASK IT AGAIN....

IF you really want her to answer it.

jd

now, just an fyi, I gotta go cook dinner, so I am not running away in some sorta defeat mode.... ;) jd

jimnyc
09-20-2007, 05:27 PM
BLAH BLAH BLAH!

You are pathetic.

Im sure it will end up in the consperiacy theory threads now just like other facts you dont want to believe.

Make up your mind, is it a fact or is it meant to be a joke?

Why do you hate to spell "conspiracy" like an intelligent person?

Gunny
09-20-2007, 05:29 PM

jd

Ridiculous. She's dumber'n a hitchpost. Plain and simple. Her "true in intelligence" is lessened by the fact she displays none.

jimnyc
09-20-2007, 05:29 PM
jim, ask the question again OR GIVE THE DARN POST NUMBER that the question was on... it is ridiculous that you keep asking to answer "the question" without repeating what the question was, in case she or in this case me, missed it.

Apparently you are having comprehension issues in this thread as well, I did in fact ask the question multiple times. Each and every time I repeated the question, as well as a few posts where I did simply ask for an answer. Please don't blame me for the 2 of you failing to read the thread properly. I find it ridiculous that this is a THREAD and it's in written/saved form, and yet you'll ask me to repeat myself as if going back a page is SO hard to do.

Gunny
09-20-2007, 05:33 PM
I am her friend Monkey. I have posted with her under a different name for around 4 years now. I have come to know her, and unlike what any of you may think, she's a person and very good one at that, with heart of gold for human kind.

Do I agree with her all the time or even understand all that she is trying to get across? NO

I know her and am used to her cutting and pasting and her quick misspelled responses and everything else that may be irritating to others, does not bother me in the least anymore, because I got to know that she is real, and true to what she really believes......

And you know?

That's good enough for me.

jd

Might be good enough for you, but it is NOT good enough for intellectual debate. Misspelled words don't bother me so much as the COMPLETE lack of logic and/or common sense. I have YET to see her actually know WTF she's talking about.

Whether you are or are not her friend, is irrelevant to THAT.

Mr. P
09-20-2007, 05:34 PM
BLAH BLAH BLAH!

You are pathetic.

SHIT! Now it's fact not a joke? :laugh2:

truthmatters
09-20-2007, 05:38 PM
SHIT! Now it's fact not a joke? :laugh2:
YOUR a complete idiot if you can not figure out what I said.

Are you so used to playing stupid for Bush you can not longer figure out that the truth and a joke can be combined?

Quit your whining and realise you fool no one with your fiened stupidity.

jimnyc
09-20-2007, 05:40 PM
This is hilarious. I literally have tears in my eyes from laughing so hard. I fell like I'm reading an on-line version of dumb and dumber, only TM is playing both characters! :laugh2:

darin
09-20-2007, 05:40 PM
YOUR a complete idiot if you can not figure out what I said.

Are you so used to playing stupid for Bush you can not longer figure out that the truth and a joke can be combined?

Quit your whining and realise you fool no one with your fiened stupidity.

You're
No
realize
feigned

Missileman
09-20-2007, 05:42 PM
You're
No
realize

fiened? Somebody help me here?

Feigned

shattered
09-20-2007, 05:48 PM

jd

Maybe you just haven't been subjected to her nasty PMs when one says something she disagees with.. So far, there's nothing "good" about her..

truthmatters
09-20-2007, 05:49 PM
Oh boo hooo.

You may not survive some misspelled words.

They probably will give you a heart attaqck before OBL can make you die of fright in your sleep and Ill be so sad.

History is going to scratch its head for Generations trying to figure out what is so wrong with you peoples brains the you could not figure out you were helpig to Kill this country.

You will be relagated to laughing stocks.

Im sure you will probably just LIE to your grandkids and tell then "NO I NEVER VOTED FOR BUSH THAT WAS SOME OHTER IDIOT".

Gunny
09-20-2007, 05:51 PM
BLAH BLAH BLAH!

You are pathetic.

LMAO. You can't even flame worth a shit. :laugh2:

truthmatters
09-20-2007, 05:51 PM
Maybe you just haven't been subjected to her nasty PMs when one says something she disagees with.. So far, there's nothing "good" about her..

Should we just start calling you Ann Coulter?

You are as evil as she is.

Do you think its just Peachy that our troops were denied time off?

Gunny
09-20-2007, 05:54 PM

I do. I went 13 months without time off once. I was doing my job and understood that. I didn't expect someone to come along and pamper me later.

shattered
09-20-2007, 05:56 PM

I think people need to do what's *necessary*. That includes EVERYONE. The Military isn't a fucking joke, and most people that sign up don't expect it to be a cakewalk I think you're an absolute worthless shit for sitting here demeaning their efforts, belittling them, and trying to stomp their morale into the ground.

I also think you need to get back on the medication, because you've damned well flipped your fucking lid, chickadee.

Gaffer
09-20-2007, 05:57 PM

I got a couple. Wasn't impressed and won't respond to her PM's any more.

If she hangs on till the weekend I'm sure stripy will come in and benevolently pat her on the head and tell her what a good little Bush hater she is and she'll feel rejuvenated.

truthmatters
09-20-2007, 06:03 PM
I got a couple. Wasn't impressed and won't respond to her PM's any more.

If she hangs on till the weekend I'm sure stripy will come in and benevolently pat her on the head and tell her what a good little Bush hater she is and she'll feel rejuvenated.

You are the KING of hate.

I was nice to you people for over a month and you people still acted like a pack of wild dogs.

Bite me.

You deserve no repect so you will get none.

darin
09-20-2007, 06:08 PM

You're full of crap TM. No Soldier has been denied time-off...They all get Leave.

Do you believe giving Soldiers time off work (whether in combat or in garrison) helps Soldiers stay alive?

Training helps Soldiers stay alive.

jimnyc
09-20-2007, 06:10 PM
You're full of crap TM. No Soldier has been denied time-off...They all get Leave.

Like I said a long time ago, truthmatters is a liar, and it's been proven time and time again.

truthmatters
09-20-2007, 06:13 PM
See you dont even know what a lie is anymore you have allowed yourself to be manipulated by your party.

Ask the soldiers how they feel about they way this was voted on.

Even they will see through this bullshit.

Look what the hell you people are stooping to defend.

You make me sick to my stomach.

jimnyc
09-20-2007, 06:14 PM

The please, by all means, go puke in the toilet instead of every other thread here.

darin
09-20-2007, 06:22 PM
See you dont even know what a lie is anymore you have allowed yourself to be manipulated by your party.

Would you like me to ask a few soldiers what they think? I will. I'll do it right now. But when I post what they say you'll have to promise to shut the hell up.

Deal? :)

truthmatters
09-20-2007, 06:23 PM

Do you believe giving Soldiers time off work (whether in combat or in garrison) helps Soldiers stay alive?

How do you think the soldiers who were about to go home who found out they were doig 15 months instead of less felt about it?

How do you think they feel about you defending it?

I now realise you are evil.

Someday more people closer to you will figure it out too.

darin
09-20-2007, 06:43 PM
How do you think the soldiers who were about to go home who found out they were doig 15 months instead of less felt about it?

How do you think they feel about you defending it?

I now realise you are evil.

Someday more people closer to you will figure it out too.

I don't need to think about Soldiers' feelings - I see and hear the feelings of Soldiers EVERY DAY. In fact, today I spoke with a man who nearly lost his arm in Iraq. He chatted with me for about 15 minutes. He never once complained about his length of tour. In fact, he only talked of the good friendships he'd made, and the experiences he had.

Gaffer
09-20-2007, 06:54 PM
You are the KING of hate.

I was nice to you people for over a month and you people still acted like a pack of wild dogs.

Bite me.

You deserve no repect so you will get none.

King of hate? Wow. And here I thought I was just an islamobigot. Of course tm wouldn't know anything about hate. Her posts just show so much love and understanding. Even her love of Bush. Nothing but love for Bush and republicans.

A life lesson for you. If you tease a pack of wild dogs, expect to get bit.

truthmatters
09-20-2007, 07:00 PM
King of hate? Wow. And here I thought I was just an islamobigot. Of course tm wouldn't know anything about hate. Her posts just show so much love and understanding. Even her love of Bush. Nothing but love for Bush and republicans.

I was very civil for over a month here.

I was treated no better than I am now that Im not suffering you peoples stupidity.

This site is full of people who HATE half ot this country and seek to tear this country limb from limb.

shattered
09-20-2007, 07:01 PM

I got you beat.. You're the King of Hate, but I AM all that is evil in this world. :D

stephanie
09-20-2007, 07:07 PM
I was very civil for over a month here.

I was treated no better than I am now that Im not suffering you peoples stupidity.

This site is full of people who HATE half ot this country and seek to tear this country limb from limb.

You are no better than anyone else here on this board or as an American...

Liberal or Conservative....There are plenty of us who love our Country...

And you telling us here we don't...Means NOTHING..

You really need to get over yourself...You're looking mighty Pathetic today...

:cheers2:

09-20-2007, 07:17 PM

jd

actually, her hate and anger shine pretty strongly.

truthmatters
09-20-2007, 07:18 PM
You are no better than anyone else here on this board or as an American...

Liberal or Conservative....There are plenty of us who love our Country...

And you telling us here we don't...Means NOTHING..

You really need to get over yourself...You're looking mighty Pathetic today...

:cheers2:

No you are the one who is pathetic for saying something halfway decent ad then destroying it by insulting me right afterwards.

I tried and tried with you people and and you dont want this country to come together.

You have your little coffe clatch here and try to beat to shit anyone with a differing view and chase them off.

I have been treated like dog shit every day I was here for NO OTHER REASON than you hate anyone who does not buy lock stock and barrel the Bush admins higly flawed leadership.

You have proven you are not interested in a country joined in the spirit of freedom and choice.

shattered
09-20-2007, 07:19 PM
No you are the one who is pathetic for saying something halfway decent ad then destroying it by insulting me right afterwards.

I tried and tried with you people and and you dont want this country to come together.

You have your little coffe clatch here and try to beat to shit anyone with a differing view and chase them off.

I have been treated like dog shit every day I was here for NO OTHER REASON than you hate anyone who does not buy lock stock and barrel the Bush admins higly flawed leadership.

You have proven you are not interested in a country joined in the spirit of freedom and choice.

Have you figured out yet, that it's THIS country, just the way it IS, that gives you the right to lip off just the way you're doing now?

stephanie
09-20-2007, 07:22 PM

You have your little coffee klatch here and try to beat to shit anyone with a differing view and chase them off.

I have been treated like dog shit every day I was here for NO OTHER REASON than you hate anyone who does not buy lock stock and barrel the Bush admins highly flawed leadership.

Now you are lying..

I hardly ever responded to your post, because I found them boring...

And again right now, I'm still finding you boring, spiteful, hateful, petty, small minded, nutty, did I say boring...

You should go out and smell the roses..
It seems you might need a break....:cheers2:

09-20-2007, 07:25 PM

Considering youve been acting like this since post one, id hardly call it civil. From day one we have asked you to be civil. Instead you get worse. Look at JohnDoe, she isnt having all these problems with anyone. She isnt trying to bait anyone or flame anyone. No one is insulting her intelligence.

Also, dont you think its just alittle bit hypocritical to be preaching peace and love while swearing your undying hatred for President Bush and anyone who can agree with him on any topic?

I dont think its unreasonable to ask for support for your claims, even if its five people asking you for it. People have been asking you from page one to support your statement about the "whiney" troops. You havent even tried to support it. Instead you attack others and complain when you get attacked back.

Finally, America is a Republic. It always has been. It always will be if I have anything to say about it. The Founders were against Democracy. That's why they established a Republic. A Democracy has no checks and balances.

09-20-2007, 07:30 PM
Oh boo hooo.

You may not survive some misspelled words.

They probably will give you a heart attaqck before OBL can make you die of fright in your sleep and Ill be so sad.

History is going to scratch its head for Generations trying to figure out what is so wrong with you peoples brains the you could not figure out you were helpig to Kill this country.

You will be relagated to laughing stocks.

Im sure you will probably just LIE to your grandkids and tell then "NO I NEVER VOTED FOR BUSH THAT WAS SOME OHTER IDIOT".

You honestly think the Bush administration is going to matter when a number of us have grandkids?

If it ever did happen id have no problem admitting that I voted for Bush. I mean just look at the alternatives. Id have been insane to support either of those.

09-20-2007, 07:32 PM

Maybe thats the problem...

JohnDoe
09-20-2007, 07:33 PM
actually, her hate and anger shine pretty strongly.

do you think you have your feelings about liberals in check? Do you LOVE your fellow liberals, fellow Americans? Or do you belittle them, whenever you have the prime opportunity? And does this ''putting them down'' even mean that you hate them? i don't know the answer to this...but would like to know..... :)

jd

Kathianne
09-20-2007, 07:34 PM

It may seem to you that you are making some kind of "point" with this kind of posting, but the point is not there to be made, unless you reposted the question and not expect her to filter through, a kazillion psts to find it....

Why should she do that, just cuz you keep repeating, "see she never answered my question?"

ASK IT AGAIN....

IF you really want her to answer it.

jd

now, just an fyi, I gotta go cook dinner, so I am not running away in some sorta defeat mode.... ;) jd
If anyone cares to find the question, just search the thread, using jimnyc in advanced search. Find and answer the question. Personally, I'm really not all that interested after all these posts.

TM, I thought more of you, based upon other sites.

09-20-2007, 07:35 PM

TM, you seem to be missing a fundamental fact about Republicans:

We dont listen to our party. The party listens to us or the pay for it down the road.

Hence why Republicans lost in 06. Why the Amnesty bill failed. Why Justice Alito is on the court. Why the ports deal fell through.

I dont see how our defense of the troops or the truth is anything to be ashamed of.

truthmatters
09-20-2007, 07:36 PM
You honestly think the Bush administration is going to matter when a number of us have grandkids?

If it ever did happen id have no problem admitting that I voted for Bush. I mean just look at the alternatives. Id have been insane to support either of those.

History matters because its truth and truth matters.

Does our First president matter?

09-20-2007, 07:36 PM
I got you beat.. You're the King of Hate, but I AM all that is evil in this world. :D

well, you are a woman.

09-20-2007, 07:38 PM

do you think you have your feelings about liberals in check? Do you LOVE your fellow liberals, fellow Americans? Or do you belittle them, whenever you have the prime opportunity? And does this ''putting them down'' even mean that you hate them? i don't know the answer to this...but would like to know..... :)

jd

I dont hate a single person. Hate takes too much energy from more productive things. its just not worth it.

Gunny
09-20-2007, 07:39 PM

Which soldiers? You ARE aware that almost everyone you're lashing out at in this thread has served and we know the deal a WHOLE lot better that your feigned compassion toward US. Y'see, it's not a "them" to US. We've all walked that proverbial "mile" in those boots.

What have YOU ever done?

09-20-2007, 07:40 PM
History matters because its truth and truth matters.

Does our First president matter?

Im willing to bet if you ask most people, the answer will be no. Most people dont care about history. And even those who do dont really care about the truth just what they can prove about their own agenda from it.

If truth matters so much it would be nice if you started using it.

Gaffer
09-20-2007, 07:42 PM

didn't the Eagles do a song about you, Evil Woman?

truthmatters
09-20-2007, 07:44 PM
Im willing to bet if you ask most people, the answer will be no. Most people dont care about history. And even those who do dont really care about the truth just what they can prove about their own agenda from it.

If truth matters so much it would be nice if you started using it.

What would you know about truth?

History is important to every person on this planet wether they admitt it or not.

You dont admitt it because it fits your insults for me at this momment, you have no integrity.

You would dump anything you believe to insult me ad have done it many times.

Dilloduck
09-20-2007, 07:47 PM

History is important to every person on this planet wether they admitt it or not.

You dont admitt it because it fits your insults for me at this momment, you have no integrity.

When you talk about history are you talking about what actually happened or everyones' version of what happened?

Gunny
09-20-2007, 07:48 PM

Your rendition of history always seems to be missing something like ... oh, I don't know ... the facts? Kind of like your rendition of "truth."

Gunny
09-20-2007, 07:49 PM
When you talk about history are you talking about what actually happened or everyones' version of what happened?

Just hers.:laugh2:

truthmatters
09-20-2007, 07:49 PM
Gunny clear the cobwebs from your eyes ad realise this guy just said history does not matter and you go after me?'

Man you people have bricks for brains.

Gunny
09-20-2007, 07:53 PM
Gunny clear the cobwebs from your eyes ad realise this guy just said history does not matter and you go after me?'

Man you people have bricks for brains.

Learn to read and comprehend in the context within which something is written. This:

doesn't say what you just accused avatar of saying in any way, shape, nor form.

stephanie
09-20-2007, 07:53 PM
:laugh2:I like that........"Bricks for Brains":rolleyes:

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m268/alaskamomma/juggle.gif http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m268/alaskamomma/juggle.gif http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m268/alaskamomma/juggle.gif

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m268/alaskamomma/tickledpink.gif

09-20-2007, 07:57 PM

I know alot more about truth than youd realize. I was unaware that actually expecting someone who goes on an on about the truth to be honest and truthful was an attack. I guess i am giving you too much credit.

We've had the discussion on integrity before. Ive demonstrated repeatedly for you what you should do if you want to be respected. You ignored me multiple times. I told you what you should do if you want to be honest with yourself and others. youve ignored me there to. Instead you come back with insults.

You are so blinded by your hatred that you seem to miss the point that I am trying to help you! I am sick at tired of you spitting in my face every time I do.

shattered
09-20-2007, 08:24 PM
didn't the Eagles do a song about you, Evil Woman?

There's..Black Sabbath - Lady Evil, but I think Eagles was Witchy Woman, or something.. I don't remember one called Evil Woman.. :D

truthmatters
09-20-2007, 08:33 PM
I know alot more about truth than youd realize. I was unaware that actually expecting someone who goes on an on about the truth to be honest and truthful was an attack. I guess i am giving you too much credit.

We've had the discussion on integrity before. Ive demonstrated repeatedly for you what you should do if you want to be respected. You ignored me multiple times. I told you what you should do if you want to be honest with yourself and others. youve ignored me there to. Instead you come back with insults.

You are so blinded by your hatred that you seem to miss the point that I am trying to help you! I am sick at tired of you spitting in my face every time I do.

You have treated me like shit for merely disagreeig with you and presenting facts youdotn like.

You are a liar and will say completely contridictory things to spew hate at me and ahve done it many times.

I know you will never recognise this as you are dishonest as they coem.

I have been to many sites on the internet and this one is without a doubt populated with the most dishonest and foul people I have run acrossed.
You are all in for much pain in your lives due to it. I dont relish the thought but its true.

YOu people refuse any facts which dont fit your world view and will be left in the trash heap of history. Have fun hiding the fact you supported the Worst president in history for the reast of your life. I will be able to proudly adn truthfully say I fought this evil from day one. You embrace it and insult those wise enough to see through the scam.

Gaffer
09-20-2007, 08:33 PM
There's..Black Sabbath - Lady Evil, but I think Eagles was Witchy Woman, or something.. I don't remember one called Evil Woman.. :D

My mistake, it was ELO.

stephanie
09-20-2007, 08:39 PM
In other words......again...

I am right...You People ARE ALL wrong....

nana nana nan na

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m268/alaskamomma/2irpzr6.gif

Wheeeeeee

Gunny
09-20-2007, 08:40 PM

Evil Woman was ELO, I think.

Mr. P

No matter...you are 'evil' and 'witchy'...WOW! :poke: :dev3: more :bow2: :):D;):wink2:

Gunny
LMAO ... need to hit refresh more often.:laugh2:

shattered
09-20-2007, 08:42 PM
No matter...you are 'evil' and 'witchy'...WOW! :poke: :dev3: more :bow2: :):D;):wink2:

Eh. Story of my life.. What else is new.

JohnDoe
09-20-2007, 08:50 PM
I dont hate a single person. Hate takes too much energy from more productive things. its just not worth it.you are so right on this, and I pretty much feel the same way.

Thanks for anwering me....

jd

Mr. P
09-20-2007, 08:50 PM
Eh. Story of my life.. What else is new.

Hey, I love ya.. :cheers2:

truthmatters
09-20-2007, 08:52 PM
For people who have no time of hate you sure spew yards of it all day long.

manu1959
09-20-2007, 08:54 PM
For people who have no time of hate you sure spew yards of it all day long.

you reap what you sow.........

truthmatters
09-20-2007, 08:56 PM
you reap what you sow.........

I tried and I tried with you people.

I did not call names and you called me all sorts of crap because you did not like the facts of the world.

You people are the most hatefilled people I ahve ever seen on ay site.

If you dont realise that then you are even more pathetic that I preiviously thought.

darin
09-20-2007, 08:57 PM

I did not call names and you called me all sorts of crap because you did not like the facts of the world.

If you dont realise that then you are even more pathetic that I preiviously thought.

It's because you're a LIAR. You consistently LIE. We're just tired of Beating you over the head with facts and truth and having you refuse to accept it.

truthmatters
09-20-2007, 08:59 PM
Lets see one single lie you nerd.

darin
09-20-2007, 09:05 PM

LIST for us all what you've given in service to our Nation. I'll do the same after you post, and we'll let the readers decide if the lists equate.

Your answer:

...the same you have.

manu1959
09-20-2007, 09:06 PM

it is so nice to see the real you.....i knew you were a phony

truthmatters
09-20-2007, 09:16 PM
it is so nice to see the real you.....i knew you were a phony

Resisting throwing bombs at people who were throwig non stop bombs at me is not being phoney its called using restraint.

I stopped using restraint because you people have no sense of fair and dont have any respect of kindness and restraint.

I have just as much right as you to insult back after beig insulted.

YOU never showed an ounce of restrait yourself now did you?

You attacked even when I was trying to just talk the issues through a barage of hate.

Bite me.

Mr. P
09-20-2007, 09:17 PM

SHheeeeeeeeewwwwwwww...yer leavin now then, right?

If not you'll continue to expose yourself to hate...and that's sick. So bye, bye. and :fu: :laugh2:

truthmatters
09-20-2007, 09:29 PM
You are too fun to play with and watch squirm.

What you people forget is people come as visitors to this site and while you can all easily convience each other you have won the vistors see the truth.

darin
09-20-2007, 09:31 PM
So...what about the lie I showed you? Gonna fess-up to it?

darin
09-20-2007, 09:32 PM

What you people forget is people come as visitors to this site and while you can all easily convience each other you have won the vistors see the truth.

VISITORS?????

http://img2.timeinc.net/ew/dynamic/imgs/070503/scifigallery/v_l.jpg

manu1959
09-20-2007, 09:32 PM
Resisting throwing bombs at people who were throwig non stop bombs at me is not being phoney its called using restraint.
I stopped using restraint because you people have no sense of fair and dont have any respect of kindness and restraint.
I have just as much right as you to insult back after beig insulted.
YOU never showed an ounce of restrait yourself now did you?
You attacked even when I was trying to just talk the issues through a barage of hate.
Bite me.

nice restraint ..... see you next tuesday

Mr. P
09-20-2007, 09:34 PM

I don't play...and yer sick...

truthmatters
09-20-2007, 09:35 PM
nice restraint ..... see you next tuesday

It was more than you did and I already said Im done, it was wasted on you people who live and breath hate.

manu1959
09-20-2007, 09:41 PM
It was more than you did and I already said Im done, it was wasted on you people who live and breath hate.

so you are better than all of us huh? why have you stooped so low?

i don't hate you....i am making fun of you....

-Cp
09-20-2007, 09:42 PM
You can't kill ideology.

And if you believe that then call the Prime Minister of Japan - he'll connect you with a man who has 3 penises and 5 balls...

darin
09-20-2007, 09:42 PM
C'mon now...SOMEBODY has to rep me for that "V" throwback...seriously folk...I LOL'd at that myself :)

:D

PLUS - the V-Leader-Lady was all-kinds-of-HOT

09-20-2007, 09:47 PM
You have treated me like shit for merely disagreeig with you and presenting facts youdotn like.

You are a liar and will say completely contridictory things to spew hate at me and ahve done it many times.

I know you will never recognise this as you are dishonest as they coem.

I have been to many sites on the internet and this one is without a doubt populated with the most dishonest and foul people I have run acrossed.
You are all in for much pain in your lives due to it. I dont relish the thought but its true.

YOu people refuse any facts which dont fit your world view and will be left in the trash heap of history. Have fun hiding the fact you supported the Worst president in history for the reast of your life. I will be able to proudly adn truthfully say I fought this evil from day one. You embrace it and insult those wise enough to see through the scam.

Ive been trying to help you out since you got here. But fine just ignore me some more. Just pretend everything I do is evil and a lie.

Im sorry we are not a yes group like any Democrat forum. Sorry I dont have illogical and pointless hatred for President Bush for no reason. Im sorry for even considering you might actually practice what you preach.

Come back when you actually know what a fact is.

09-20-2007, 09:47 PM
you are so right on this, and I pretty much feel the same way.

Thanks for anwering me....

jd

No problem. Thanks for not thinking im pure evil for no reason.

09-20-2007, 09:49 PM

Every time we point this out you ignore it and continue to go on about how you are all for love and truth. Seriously whats the point now?

BTW is nerd supposed to be an insult? You realize nerds are intelligent people dont you? I would be quite flattered to be considered a nerd.

manu1959
09-20-2007, 09:58 PM
C'mon now...SOMEBODY has to rep me for that "V" throwback...seriously folk...I LOL'd at that myself :)

can't ... the rep limiter is messing with me

AFbombloader
09-20-2007, 10:00 PM
can't ... the rep limiter is messing with me

Ialready got him Manu, I used to love that show.

AF:salute:

truthmatters
09-20-2007, 10:00 PM
Every time we point this out you ignore it and continue to go on about how you are all for love and truth. Seriously whats the point now?

BTW is nerd supposed to be an insult? You realize nerds are intelligent people dont you? I would be quite flattered to be considered a nerd.

Listen to you like you are so innocent and mild.

You have consistantly been a dick to me.

I tried you never even tried.

09-20-2007, 10:05 PM
Listen to you like you are so innocent and mild.

You have consistantly been a dick to me.

I tried you never even tried.

Why would i waste my time to be a dick to you?

Ive spelled out countless times how you can be better received. How you can you know support what you are saying.

But you continue to ignore it. If you call that trying on your part, then i suggest you get a dictionary. You know one that actually knows the difference between a Republic and a Democracy would be a good one.

Abbey Marie
09-20-2007, 10:15 PM

Sorry, only you "nerds" know that show. :laugh2:

Kathianne
09-20-2007, 10:17 PM
Why would i waste my time to be a dick to you?

Ive spelled out countless times how you can be better received. How you can you know support what you are saying.

But you continue to ignore it. If you call that trying on your part, then i suggest you get a dictionary. You know one that actually knows the difference between a Republic and a Democracy would be a good one.

You couldn't be, if you made the effort to be. I'd rep, but can't.