PDA

View Full Version : Last second SB pick!

jimnyc
02-07-2021, 06:33 PM
Figured I would pick seconds away from kickoff, this way no one can beat me at least! :coffee:

I bet someone wins and someone else also loses! :thumb:

Ok, enough kidding. I really don't care, but I detest Brady winning more so than I don't care. So I'm pulling for KC and Mahomes to have a huge game winning MVP.

Kansas City 43
Tampa Bay 27

LongTermGuy
02-07-2021, 06:38 PM
:thumb:

Tb 41

kc 37

icansayit
02-07-2021, 06:45 PM
Figured I would pick seconds away from kickoff, this way no one can beat me at least! :coffee:

I bet someone wins and someone else also loses! :thumb:

Ok, enough kidding. I really don't care, but I detest Brady winning more so than I don't care. So I'm pulling for KC and Mahomes to have a huge game winning MVP.

Kansas City 43
Tampa Bay 27

Andy Reid is also the FORMER coach of the Philadelphia Eagles. So I hope he gets it!
Otherwise. Not watching the game. Haven't all season. Not changing today either.

LongTermGuy
02-07-2021, 08:47 PM
Tampa Bay Buc`s...`Fla is good..>> American...`:laugh:

`At this point` (so far)... Cool.. Calm.. collected focused Brady...watching the Chiefs melt down......Intelligence always beats emotional ...crazed.. loud... excited stupidity....The Goat is real.

Bradys white Privilege??

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Etqv4AJWYAMiHN5?format=jpg&name=900x900

SassyLady
02-07-2021, 09:43 PM
Don't think KC is going to pull this one out.

LongTermGuy
02-07-2021, 09:44 PM
Don't think KC is going to pull this one out.

Mr. P
02-07-2021, 10:56 PM
I watched for the commercials. I've never seen WORSE !!!!

I also watched because of Brady's history. Gotta say I was on Tampa side just because of that.

I was hoping Brady would announce retirement now. What a way to go out, right? BUT NOPE.

I'm think this guy will play until he's injured to the point he can't.

jimnyc
02-08-2021, 02:59 PM
I should have been smarter, and known better to bet against Brady. Not saying the refs helped a little, but they surely didn't help KC with a few touchy calls.

And now he's been to 10 super bowls, has won 7 of them and has now gotten his 5th super bowl MVP award. :puke3::puke:

And now Mahomes is 2 wins and one loss. Can't imagine him ever coming close to matching. So no one is beating this record in my lifetime.

Mahomes was pressured AND played crappy IMO. His team didn't do much to support him. Tampa's defense was awesome! And yeah, Tom looked on the money and got way more than enough done to win this one. And had zero mistakes that I can recall. Gronkowski also plays deja vu since he followed Brady and caught 2 touchdowns himself! And then, at least for me, to make it more miserable - I had to watch that traitor in Antonio Brown play and catch a TD as well.

So, FU Brady and FU Brown - and now some of you New England fans know how the rest of us have felt for the past 18-20 years!! :laugh:

jimnyc
02-08-2021, 03:01 PM
I watched for the commercials. I've never seen WORSE !!!!

I also watched because of Brady's history. Gotta say I was on Tampa side just because of that.

I was hoping Brady would announce retirement now. What a way to go out, right? BUT NOPE.

I'm think this guy will play until he's injured to the point he can't.

Yep, even before the game he said he wanted to play into his late 40's. The main reason IMO that he has lasted so long was due to the benefit of some of the best OL teams in the league, and almost always having time. If he can continue that and they offer him protection, I don't see why not. But eventually his arm speed and power WILL diminish.

LongTermGuy
02-08-2021, 04:41 PM
I should have been smarter, and known better to bet against Brady. Not saying the refs helped a little, but they surely didn't help KC with a few touchy calls.

And now he's been to 10 super bowls, has won 7 of them and has now gotten his 5th super bowl MVP award. :puke3::puke:

And now Mahomes is 2 wins and one loss. Can't imagine him ever coming close to matching. So no one is beating this record in my lifetime.

Mahomes was pressured AND played crappy IMO. His team didn't do much to support him. Tampa's defense was awesome! And yeah, Tom looked on the money and got way more than enough done to win this one. And had zero mistakes that I can recall. Gronkowski also plays deja vu since he followed Brady and caught 2 touchdowns himself! And then, at least for me, to make it more miserable - I had to watch that traitor in Antonio Brown play and catch a TD as well.

So, FU Brady and FU Brown - and now some of you New England fans know how the rest of us have felt for the past 18-20 years!! :laugh:

KC emotions / anger....cost them the game...through Penalties over and over again. ...Each Penalty was shown on replay over and over again...KC had 10 Penalties total... Brady & company had 2-3 penalties.....The Buc`s Defense / offence was awesome...!

In the end...they are ALL still millionaires...

LongTermGuy
02-08-2021, 05:00 PM
"NFL Super Bowl Recap | 2020-2021 Season Wrap Up..."

`The 2020-2021 NFL Season is over, and our SBR betting experts, Donnie RightSide and Kyle Purviance will recap the 2021 Super Bowl and wrap up the season.`

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvSSCOT2Xig