PDA

View Full Version : 2 Arrested in Manhattan Dirty Diaper Attack on Woman

jimnyc
02-10-2021, 04:12 PM
Why?

If I am in NYC, and I walk through one of the many parks, and someone not only harasses me to the point that they put fingers on me - but rubs a dirty diaper in my face? There are certain things that cannot ever be overlooked. This isn't something you just walk away from. Nope, there are times that one must put 'em up.

Now it won't mean you're weak if you turn the other cheek
I hope you're old enough to understand
Son, you don't have to fight to be a man"

** kicks ass when he has to, as Gatlin boys assaulted his girl **

"I promised you, Dad, not to do the things you've done
I walk away from trouble when I can
Now please don't think I'm weak, I didn't turn the other cheek
And Papa, I should hope you understand
Sometimes you gotta fight when you're a man"

See, 'ol Kenny knew what he was talking about. It's true, one doesn't need to be a fighter in order to be a man. Takes more than packing a good punch to be a man. But sometimes, no matter how hard you try to do things the right way there may come a time where fighting 'has' to take place. And one of those times is when a woman is assaulted. It's sometimes the mans duty, if you will, to protect her and to fight for her. And Kenny was quite wise when he stated sometimes you gotta fight when you're that man. It's your girl and it's the mans job to defend her.

And then another one of those times is when someone goes to your girl, or you, and rubs human excrement on you. :rolleyes:

---

2 Arrested in Manhattan Dirty Diaper Attack on Woman

Two men are under arrest after a bizarre attack in Madison Square Park on a woman who had a dirty diaper rubbed in her face.

The NYPD said Wednesday that Juarde Benn, 20, of Brooklyn, and Saqunn Jackson, 23, of the Bronx, face a variety of charges including menacing, stalking and aggravated harassment.

According to police, a group surrounded the 33-year-old woman at noon on Sunday Jan. 10, shoved her and hit her in the head with an egg. She fled, but they followed her out of the park.

One of the assailants allegedly sprayed her with canned string, while a second hit her with a skateboard and a third attacked her with the diaper.

Police did not offer a motive for the attack, though they are still looking for more suspects.

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/2-arrested-in-manhattan-dirty-diaper-attack-on-woman/2878784/

fj1200
02-10-2021, 04:14 PM
Parts of society is just broken.

hjmick
02-10-2021, 04:15 PM
What in the hell is wrong with people?

jimnyc
02-10-2021, 05:41 PM
Parts of society is just broken.

Yups, sadly....

What in the hell is wrong with people?

Was gonna finish my reply to FJ but applies here too. Society... people... the ability to do such nasty acts to other people. What makes them tick? And just how many are out there in society that are willing to sink to such levels?

Reminds me of a guy that went to court, took a bunch of peanut butter and placed it in his pants. When in front of the judge he then reached into the rear of his pants and took it out and started wiping it all over his face in an attempt to get a dismissal for being nuts. :laugh::puke3::puke: WTF?

Gunny
02-11-2021, 10:09 PM
The disrespect towards one another is one of those things that just makes you ask "Why?". When you can't fathom any purpose to doing such crap, got to just scratch your head. people nowadays respect no one and nothing.