PDA

View Full Version : Biden Aide T.J. Ducklo Threatened to ‘Destroy’ Politico Reporter

jimnyc
02-12-2021, 03:55 PM
So much for Biden handling things a certain way with all of his employees and not standing for any bullshit.

I guess threatening to destroy someone doesn't qualify. A 1 week suspension and on to threaten someone else?

---

Biden Aide T.J. Ducklo Threatened to ‘Destroy’ Politico Reporter for Story on His Relationship With Axios Journalist

T.J. Ducklo, President Joe Biden’s deputy press secretary, is accused of threatening Politico reporter Tara Palmeri for working on a story regarding his relationship with Axios journalist Alexi McCammond, according to a Friday report.

Vanity Fair reports:

The confrontation began on Inauguration Day, January 20, after Palmeri, a coauthor of Politico’s Playbook, contacted McCammond for comment while one of her male colleagues left a message for Ducklo, according to sources. […] But instead of calling the male reporter who initially contacted him, Ducklo tried to intimidate Palmeri by phone in an effort to kill the story. “I will destroy you,” Ducklo told her, according to sources, adding that he would ruin her reputation if she published it.

During the off-the-record call, Ducklo made derogatory and misogynistic comments, accusing Palmeri of only reporting on his relationship—which, due to the ethics questions that factor into the relationship between a journalist and White House official, falls under the purview of her reporting beat—because she was “jealous” that an unidentified man in the past had “wanted to fuck” McCammond “and not you.” Ducklo also accused Palmeri of being “jealous” of his relationship with McCammond.

Hours following Vanity Fair‘s report, White House press secretary Jen Psaki announced that Ducklo (pictured) would not be fired and instead be placed on a one-week suspension without pay.

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/2021/02/12/report-biden-aide-t-j-ducklo-threatened-to-destroy-politico-reporter-for-story-on-his-relationship-with-axios-journalist/

jimnyc
02-12-2021, 04:46 PM
Promise? My ass, all they do is lie, and here's simply another. And should be a firing in this case.

---

Biden Breaks Promise to ‘Fire People on the Spot’ if They Treat Others with Disrespect – Places Hostile, Misogynistic Deputy Press Sec on One-Week Suspension

Another day, another broken promise.

Three weeks ago Joe Biden promised he would fire anyone working for him ‘on the spot’ if they disrespected others.

“If you’re ever working with me and I hear you treat another colleague with disrespect, talk down to someone, I promise I will fire you on the spot.”

https://i.imgur.com/qDk7Gaf.png

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/02/biden-breaks-promise-fire-people-spot-treat-others-disrespect-places-hostile-misogynistic-deputy-press-sec-one-week-suspension/

Gunny
02-12-2021, 06:42 PM
I expect no better from the Great Pretender. I don't recall not thinking he was a liar.

Besides, when did anyone start expecting a Dem President to keep a promise that had anything to do with integrity and/or manners? They stole a government by cheating and are going to ensure they are untouchable. That's how fascists operate.