PDA

View Full Version : Top NY Official Admits Cuomo Hid Nursing Home Data

jimnyc
02-12-2021, 04:44 PM
And now, other lawmakers are finally calling for his impeachment. And I say go for it, as he lied and lied and the more he lied the more people died. <-- see what I did there? But he did lie a little ton.

---

Top NY Official Admits Cuomo Hid Nursing Home Data So Feds Wouldn’t Find Out

Back in May we reported that New York’s Governor Andrew Cuomo, Health Commissioner Howard Zucker, MD and Executive Deputy Commissioner Sally Dreslin’s actions led to thousands of deaths in New York state.
Yaacov Apelbaum at the Illustrated Primer shared that these New York politicians are accountable for thousands of nursing home deaths because of their insane directives related to the China coronavirus.

Apelbaum first pointed out the ludicrous directive from New York’s Department of Health, including:

During this global health emergency, all NHs [nursing homes] must comply with the expedited receipt of residents returning from hospitals to NHs.

and:

No resident shall be denied re-admission or admission to the NH solely based on a confirmed or suspected diagnosis of COVID-19. NHs are prohibited from requiring a hospitalized resident who is determined medically stable to be tested for COVID-19 prior to admission or readmission.

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/02/bombshell-top-ny-official-admits-cuomo-hid-nursing-home-data-feds-wouldnt-find/

Gunny
02-12-2021, 06:44 PM
I'm still waiting on the outcome of investigating the Clintons.

KarlMarx
02-13-2021, 11:27 AM
I want to see Cuomo go to prison. A few thousand counts of murder should mean he ought to get out sometime around the 230th century

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk