PDA

View Full Version : Using Democrat Model, ‘I Don’t Know How Kamala Harris Doesn’t Get Impeached’

jimnyc
02-14-2021, 01:57 PM
Who the hell is he kidding? I don't care that he simply made a comparison. He could state that he will be opening an investigation first thing in the morning and I would have 0% faith that it happens. I have fell for this mans crap too many times. I like him and his voting, but I think he's full of shit often in what he claims he will do.

That aside, looking at this, never happens.

But, the facts of what actions she and others took during the riots should be known by all. They talk of 'violence is never the answer' on one breath and then after exhaling and taking in another, they will condemn others for violence, and make it earth shattering. :rolleyes:

Now imagine Mike Pence or any other leaders within the republican party - having went out of their ways to advertise in collecting $$$ to support and bail out those who invaded the capitol building? The democrats & the MSM would go insane.

---

Lindsey Graham: Using Democrat Model, ‘I Don’t Know How Kamala Harris Doesn’t Get Impeached’

Senator Lindsey Graham (R-SC) said on this week’s broadcast of “Fox News Sunday” that Republicans will impeach Vice President Kamala Harris if they retake the majority in the House of Representatives in the 2022 midterm elections.

Graham said, “I thought the impeachment trial was not only unconstitutional, I condemn what happened on January 6, but the process they used to impeach this president was an affront to rule of law.”

He added, “We’ve opened Pandora’s Box to future presidents. And if you use this model, I don’t know how Kamala Harris doesn’t get impeached if the Republicans take over the House. Because she actually bailed out rioters, and one of the rioters went back to the streets and broke somebody’s head open. So we’ve opened Pandora’s Box here, and I’m sad for the country?”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/02/14/lindsey-graham-using-democrat-model-i-dont-know-how-kamala-harris-doesnt-get-impeached/

icansayit
02-14-2021, 03:42 PM
If the Dems use the IMPEACHMENT clause as they wish.

It begs the question for the future of the Nation: WHERE DOES IT STOP? OR DOES IT?