PDA

View Full Version : Impeachment Was About Democrats Framing 75 Million...

jimnyc
02-15-2021, 01:17 PM
The impeachment wasn't about this - but the result was. Hell, Dems have been 'framing' Trump supporters for all kinds of things over the past 4 1/2 years or so. How long did it take before whatever folks thought of Trump, or made up, was therefore describing all of us somehow. Hell, I think he was still campaigning when we all became racists already. We were deplorables already. We were already long ago bible carrying gun nuts. And then things just exponentially grew as Trump's term continued. If he did something negative, it was because of all of us. And all in all, in the end, how many damn different names were ultimately applied? I honestly lost count somewhere. Charlotte events - of which they lied about what Trump said, and still do to this day. And since we didn't equally stand up and condemn him for what he didn't say - their made up bullshit eventually stained upon all of us. The democrats are good about beating a horse to death, even if it takes years, so long as it brings harm to someone on the right. Racist racist racist racist and day after day for years. People end up watching and hearing that and believing it. Same with all of the others, and double so when you censor and omit. And now the capitol and violence and deprogramming all of us... They can all still f*** off.

---

Rep. Mike Johnson: Impeachment Was About Democrats Framing 75 Million Trump Supporters as Capitol Hill Rioters

Democrats used their impeachment pursuit against former President Donald Trump as an attempt to “equate” 75 million Americans who voted for Trump with “the couple hundred criminals who came in an ransacked the Capitol,” Rep. Mike Johnson said (R-LA) in an interview on SiriusXM’s Breitbart News Sunday with host Joel Pollak.

Johnson said the Democrats’ “ultimate goal” with impeachment was to frame Trump’s supporters as indistinguishable from Capitol rioters.

“They really wanted to use impeachment as a vehicle because they wanted to equate all those tens of millions of Trump’s voters and all of his supporters and everybody who came to the rally, they wanted to equate all of those people with the couple hundred criminals who came in and ransacked the Capitol,” Johnson stated.

“If [Democrats’] new impeachment standard is to take hold, most of the party leadership in the Democrats will have to be censured or impeached themselves,” Johnson added. “I thought Trump’s attorneys did such a great job with their video montage where they showed all these guys — even the impeachment managers themselves — using the exact same language that they were trying to incriminate the president by using.”

Johnson remarked, “[Trump] has always stood for law and order and defense of the Constitution. He’s always opposed mob violence.”

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/radio/2021/02/15/rep-mike-johnson-impeachment-democrats-framing-75-million-trump-supporters-capitol-hill-rioters/

Kathianne
02-15-2021, 01:41 PM
I don't know how they can succeed with this, if folks say they supported many policies and voted for those. Pointing out the disastrous policies now being reported daily.

Yet, there are so many that are ignoring results and focusing on rethroning Trump. Wrong argument imo.

jimnyc
02-15-2021, 02:06 PM
Here is an example, I think, of an attempt to paint the masses instead of the very individuals directly involved. I know I condemn them and anyone that truly respects our officers wouldn't ever support someone assaulting a police officer.

They want to take the actions of any individuals involved there and hold all Trump supporters accountable. That's asinine.

---

Blue Lives Matter Is Over

Once the Trump mob attacked officers, Republican hypocrisy was exposed. -Uhmmm, no, criminals were exposed, and should be identified and held accountable.

Blue Lives Matter is officially dead. People may continue to chant and post the slogan, but it is dead. Senate Republicans killed it last week when they voted to acquit Donald Trump of inciting an insurrection that left one officer dead and 138 injured. (Two officers who responded to the insurrection later died by suicide.) -Blue lives will always matter. Acquitting Trump has zilch to do with someone supporting blue lives or not. Making retarded connections like this is what they do.

As The New York Times reported:

“One officer lost the tip of his right index finger. Others were smashed in the head with baseball bats, flagpoles and pipes. Another lost consciousness after rioters used a metal barrier to push her into stairs as they tried to reach the Capitol steps during the assault on Jan. 6.” -absolutely disgusting and reprehensible.

The Times continued that the injuries to officers “ranged from bruises and lacerations to more serious damage such as concussions, rib fractures, burns and even a mild heart attack.”

After conservatives condemned football player Colin Kaepernick for kneeling during the American national anthem at N.F.L. games, a violent mob assembled and encouraged by Trump assaulted the American Capitol. -again with the connections. This is so stupid. As if all these assholes that attacked the capitol has something with how the nation feels about the American flag, and NFL players choosing to kneel or not.

Trump himself said the following about Kaepernick and Black Lives Matter protests:

“Wouldn’t you love to see one of these N.F.L. owners, when somebody disrespects our flag, to say, ‘Get that son of a bitch off the field right now. Out! He’s fired. He’s fired!’ You know, some owner is going to do that. He’s going to say, ‘That guy that disrespects our flag, he’s fired.’ And that owner, they don’t know it [but] they’ll be the most popular person in this country.” -And I agree with him. Players sign contracts and then PLAY a game and make millions of dollars while doing so. They are working on the teams dime.

And then, a member of the mob in January acting at Trump’s behest used a flagpole flying that very same American flag to attack an acting D.C. police officer. As NBC Washington reported:

“A man with a backpack and long, brown hair is shown repeatedly slamming a flagpole with an American flag toward the ground. The victim is off-camera but a police shield can be seen. The crowd chants ‘USA,’ with some wearing red Make America Great Again hats.” -Disrespect to the American flag, to a federal police officer and to the hallowed grounds of the US capitol building. They should be held accountable and then some, in jail of course for a long time I would hope. And hell, if I had MY way, then yes, those involved would do an extra year for what they did to Old Glory. But that's me. :)

Rest - https://www.nytimes.com/2021/02/14/opinion/blue-lives-matter-trump-impeachment.html

jimnyc
02-15-2021, 02:12 PM
I don't know how they can succeed with this, if folks say they supported many policies and voted for those. Pointing out the disastrous policies now being reported daily.

Yet, there are so many that are ignoring results and focusing on rethroning Trump. Wrong argument imo.

I doubt that happens. Between politicians still gunning for him and SDNY and more... I think something holds, even if it's just enough for them to know they are preventing him from running again. While of course some want him in jail. I disagree with any criminality, with anything shown thus far anyway. But I do not think he should reenter politics and hope he doesn't. He would fail I believe, and I think any talk of a 3rd party fizzles again as well.

I think he's still best off running with a media of somehow, even if just a website of sorts. Champion free speech online. I think he may be one of the very few that would be successful at that. But I don't want the left in charge anymore, and I think him doing anything political again or any 3rd party crap only helps the democrats.

I just think the efforts that will now come from the left, and now also from other leading republicans, I think the collective drama would only help them as well.

Kathianne
02-15-2021, 02:17 PM
I doubt that happens. Between politicians still gunning for him and SDNY and more... I think something holds, even if it's just enough for them to know they are preventing him from running again. While of course some want him in jail. I disagree with any criminality, with anything shown thus far anyway. But I do not think he should reenter politics and hope he doesn't. He would fail I believe, and I think any talk of a 3rd party fizzles again as well.

I think he's still best off running with a media of somehow, even if just a website of sorts. Champion free speech online. I think he may be one of the very few that would be successful at that. But I don't want the left in charge anymore, and I think him doing anything political again or any 3rd party crap only helps the democrats.

I just think the efforts that will now come from the left, and now also from other leading republicans, I think the collective drama would only help them as well.
The Republicans don't fail because of Dems, they implode on their own. BTW, same with Dems.

Have and keep to principles, vote for those closest in agreement. Emotion driven doesn't work well in the long haul.