PDA

View Full Version : Tucker Carlson: The great Texas climate catastrophe is heading your way

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
02-15-2021, 10:53 PM
FOX News FOX News
Tucker Carlson: The great Texas climate catastrophe is heading your way
Duration: 09:11 39 mins ago

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/wellness/tucker-carlson-the-great-texas-climate-catastrophe-is-heading-your-way/vi-BB1dIdhy?ocid=msedgdhp

Carlson nails it.
THE dumbo-crats always seems to want to take us backwards.
While they make themselves wealthier and wealthier and more powerful and more powerful....-Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
02-16-2021, 08:09 AM
I just saw where Dallas airport shows temperature at a minus one degree...
Which is the third coldest ever recorded for that location....
Covid 19, freezing cold and dems in control-- this nation can not catch a break...
Almost like it is being punished for something.
Hint, hint,

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abortion_statistics_in_the_United_States

Gunny
02-16-2021, 10:51 AM
FOX News FOX News
Tucker Carlson: The great Texas climate catastrophe is heading your way
Duration: 09:11 39 mins ago

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/wellness/tucker-carlson-the-great-texas-climate-catastrophe-is-heading-your-way/vi-BB1dIdhy?ocid=msedgdhp

Carlson nails it.
THE dumbo-crats always seems to want to take us backwards.
While they make themselves wealthier and wealthier and more powerful and more powerful....-TyrCan't find much wrong with his commentary. Most glaring to me is this: No Keystone Pipeline as those little stands that hold the pipe(s) will irreversibly damage the ecological system:rolleyes: YET ... we can blight half of West Texas (the SW US) with thousands of these wind turbines. No concern for the ecology here. Those eyesores take up way, WAY more space than any pipeline.

Eyes rolling at the "Who's Who" supporting this crap and their nonsensical BS. Biden, Kerry and Booker. I woudn't ask them directions to the 7-11 around the corner.

As an aside, and no offense to Boris Karloff since he was wearing a 6 hour-a-day makeup job, but John Kerry looks like Frankenstein's monster circa 1931. Without makeup. Everytime I see Booker I'm waiting for his head to explode. Then there's the great poser. He's got a plan :rolleyes:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
02-16-2021, 07:23 PM
Can't find much wrong with his commentary. Most glaring to me is this: No Keystone Pipeline as those little stands that hold the pipe(s) will irreversibly damage the ecological system:rolleyes: YET ... we can blight half of West Texas (the SW US) with thousands of these wind turbines. No concern for the ecology here. Those eyesores take up way, WAY more space than any pipeline.

Eyes rolling at the "Who's Who" supporting this crap and their nonsensical BS. Biden, Kerry and Booker. I woudn't ask them directions to the 7-11 around the corner.

As an aside, and no offense to Boris Karloff since he was wearing a 6 hour-a-day makeup job, but John Kerry looks like Frankenstein's monster circa 1931. Without makeup. Everytime I see Booker I'm waiting for his head to explode. Then there's the great poser. He's got a plan :rolleyes:

You my friend just named the three stooges. Except one of them seems bit odd... even if his empty head is about to explode..-Tyr

tailfins
02-17-2021, 10:59 AM
Can't find much wrong with his commentary. Most glaring to me is this: No Keystone Pipeline as those little stands that hold the pipe(s) will irreversibly damage the ecological system:rolleyes: YET ... we can blight half of West Texas (the SW US) with thousands of these wind turbines. No concern for the ecology here. Those eyesores take up way, WAY more space than any pipeline.

The purpose of cancelling the KeyStone pipeline is to make the Canadian oil scheduled to be carried in it only accessible to China via a Pacific pipeline. None of these things are confusing when considering where the loyalty of the actors lie.