PDA

View Full Version : Storm in Texas is God getting back at Cruz, Cornyn

jimnyc
02-17-2021, 01:24 PM
She will talk of lovey dovey things at times and act like she is so nice to people and loves the world and loves her fans. And she is a full of shit liar. And a hater of the worst kind. Not just hate, but oozes hatred to the filth level at times. Her together with Cher. The two of them and their twitter posting over the past 4 years was absolute filth and nastiness and at times wishing death upon folks on the right.

---

Bette Midler Suggests Texas Deadly Winter Storm Is ‘Payback’ from God to Senators Cruz, Cornyn

As millions of Texans suffer through an unprecedented winter storm that has caused widespread power outages and has claimed the lives of at least 21 people, actress Bette Midler is using their hardship to score political points, seeming to argue that the storm is “payback” from God against Sens. Ted Cruz and John Cornyn.

Bette Midler tweeted her divine retribution theory late Tuesday, describing the Republican senators from Texas as “hateful,” “vicious,” and “cruel.” She implied that God is punishing the politicians for voicing objections to the Electoral College certification in January.

While Sen. Cruz registered his challenge to Biden’s certification, Midler incorrectly cited Sen. Cornyn, who declined to join fellow Republican lawmakers in their Electoral College objections.

“I feel for the people suffering thru this weather, but #God doesn’t seem to like #TedCruz or #JohnCornyn. These two also never recognized that #Joe won,” she wrote. “If this isn’t payback, I don’t know what is.”

https://i.imgur.com/vNEsAjy.png

Midler also blamed the winter storm on climate change, saying that Al Gore warned of such possibilities three decades ago.

https://i.imgur.com/Qf0wIto.png

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2021/02/17/bette-midler-suggests-texas-deadly-winter-storm-is-payback-from-god-to-senators-cruz-cornyn/

A couple reminders about this psycho:

'Today Charles Koch is learning how overjoyed the world will be when he dies!' - And Limbaugh and Koch are only the beginning, she does this often. :rolleyes:

'Oh, God. She still can't speak English,' Middler quipped on Twitter, after initially writing: '#BeBest is back! A UGE bore! She can speak several words in a few languages. Get that illegal alien off the stage!'

She posted shit about Melania for 4 years. Methinks fat aging and ugly Midler might have been a tad jealous.

Women, are the n-word of the world,” Midler tweeted. “Raped beaten, enslaved, married off, worked like dumb animals ... They are the most disrespected creatures on earth.”

“He actually looks better here! Maybe someone in his camp can gently give him a shiv. I mean, shove,”

She called for plenty of violence too. Don't forget Rand & Mitch.

Look, there are African American men in this shot! How much did he pay them to be “blackground”? pic.twitter.com/pTkoHTIpQl

— Bette Midler (@BetteMidler) July 24, 2019

KarlMarx
02-17-2021, 08:04 PM
Bette Midler is a dim bulb

Her mouth is so big it could be a sports stadium

The last time she had a bright idea, it died of loneliness. If the temperature of the Earth was as low as her IQ, Florida would be hosting the Winter Olympics.

The reason why she lives in California and that New Jersey has toxic waste dumps is that New Jersey got to pick first.

The only asshole that’s bigger than the Divine Miss M is on the Jolly Green Giant.

There’s a Bette Midler Fan Club but I hear that he isn’t in good health.

Four out of five Dentists agree that Bette Midler is a moron the fifth dentist thinks she’s a retard. After saying that the Fifth dentist issued an apology to retarded people everywhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

icansayit
02-17-2021, 08:13 PM
There's an old MILITARY expression many older veterans Might recognize that apply so well to SCREAMIN MIDLER the big chested DORK.

Not trying to offend any of our ladies here but..."MOST OF US WOULDN'T BOTHER TRYING TO HAVE SEX WITH HER WITH SOMEONE ELSE'S ....well...You know the rest?????

The answer rhymes with 'STICK' and starts with "D". No offense intended.

If Midler was an Old French Fry somebody dropped in a MacDonalds Parking Lot. NO SEAGULL would dare to pick it up. The are smarter than that...AND HAVE MORE TASTE!:laugh:

KarlMarx
02-17-2021, 09:12 PM
Bette Midler has her head stuck so far up her ass that if she farted she’d blow her brains out

Right near Bette Midler’s ear is a sign that reads “inflate to 35 PSI”

Abbey Marie
02-18-2021, 12:32 AM
Dear lord, who wound her up? Haven’t heard ol’ Bette for quite a while.

icansayit
02-18-2021, 01:05 AM
Dear lord, who wound her up? Haven’t heard ol’ Bette for quite a while.

Their STAR power flames are Flickering Out of Sight, and Mind. So, like all of the nearly forgotten out in LA LA Land...home of the street homeless, shunned, druggies, and Feces Depositors who would follow Their LUDICRIS Governor anywhere. She's just lost her glow, and the Haze of Personal NARCISISSIM no longer visible to the naked eye.

"Narcissism, pathological self-absorption, first identified as a mental disorder"

tailfins
02-18-2021, 11:37 AM
God may have sent the storm because he knew Texans can handle adversity.

gabosaurus
02-18-2021, 02:27 PM
Bette Midler is out of her mind. God does not "get back" at anyone. God doesn't hate anyone. God tests us on occasion, but He is not vindictive. God is not a politician.

LongTermGuy
02-19-2021, 12:55 AM
Bette Midler is out of her mind. God does not "get back" at anyone. God doesn't hate anyone. God tests us on occasion, but He is not vindictive. God is not a politician.

Spot on Gabby! True...
https://tse4.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.Qg-k0tOWRrGOJIkaoonF0AHaEK&pid=Api&P=0&w=287&h=162

icansayit
02-19-2021, 01:32 AM
The fact that the NO-LONGER-DEVINE, Crotch-Rotten Biddy dares try to talk about a FAITH she doesn't believe in....Deserves all of the LOUSY attention she will get from equally LOUSY followers who would DENY GOD to cover up their own Sins.
She has sung many songs about GOD, but her true feelings are being proven as the hypocrite she really is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFvhANmFYk0&ab_channel=ThomasJayOord

Gunny
02-19-2021, 12:09 PM
Odd coincidence? 1977 is the last time I remember having this much snow for as long here in San Antonio. 1977 is also the last time I heard of Bette Midler.

Then there's the fact this is twice in 2 weeks some MSM hack has chosen to put a spotlight on the senile old crone's words. Hard up for a story?