PDA

View Full Version : *Prayers needed*

-Cp
09-20-2007, 03:38 PM
A long-time friend of mine is friends with this couple:

http://www.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=249274464

He recently has had a string of bad luck and Tuesday morning he woke up, spent time with their little girl then took a bunch of bottles of meds - headed out with a 1/2-tank of gas and has been missing ever since.

Please remember to keep these folks in your prayers!

Thank you..

jimnyc
09-20-2007, 03:40 PM
That's very sad to read about. They look like a nice couple. I truly hope there's a happy ending to all of this. :(

Abbey Marie
09-20-2007, 03:47 PM
Absolutely. Maybe I'm reading into it, but I see a sadness in his eyes in just about every pic.

remie
09-20-2007, 03:47 PM
A long-time friend of mine is friends with this couple:

http://www.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=249274464

He recently has had a string of bad luck and Tuesday morning he woke up, spent time with their little girl then took a bunch of bottles of meds - headed out with a 1/2-tank of gas and has been missing ever since.

Please remember to keep these folks in your prayers!

Thank you..

Prayers sent.

stephanie
09-20-2007, 03:48 PM
Prayers sent..

actsnoblemartin
09-20-2007, 03:51 PM
dear lord,

please watch over them, and keep them safe, return them to their family

amen

truthmatters
09-20-2007, 03:57 PM
Poor young man I hope he runs acrossed the right person who can guide him back to his family.

Depression is so very hard to deal with but taking your own life is a permenant solution to a temperary problem.

I so hope he is in good hands and will soon return to his family.

hjmick
09-20-2007, 04:07 PM
Hey -CP, does he post over at USMB? There's a MattsKramer over there who started a somewhat odd thread called "Bye". There was no indication of suicide in said thread but he did sound somewhat beaten. It was started yesterday morning.

I hope he is found safe.

*Edit*

I see you started the same thread over there. I think that just answered my question.

-Cp
09-20-2007, 04:24 PM
Hey -CP, does he post over at USMB? There's a MattsKramer over there who started a somewhat odd thread called "Bye". There was no indication of suicide in said thread but he did sound somewhat beaten. It was started yesterday morning.

I hope he is found safe.

*Edit*

I see you started the same thread over there. I think that just answered my question.

Don't think so, because of his profile there:
Date of Birth:
October 31, 1966
Interests:
Reading about philosophy
Customer Service

The Matt Kramer from the Myspace lives in California and is 38.

hjmick
09-20-2007, 04:27 PM
Damn, talk about coincidence. Weird.

I didn't think to check the profile.

I'm down in Ventura County, not far from Ojai. I'll keep my eyes open for the car in the event he headed this far south.