PDA

View Full Version : Biden putting kids in cages - can't make this crap up!

jimnyc
02-23-2021, 05:40 PM
Amazing. And now I'll be waiting to see AOC crying in the parking lot for starters, not to mention her speaking out as she did once again.

This also goes for the MSM and all the others that ran with the story while Trump was in office, and ignored while Obama was in charge, and I have full confidence that now we see most ignore it once again. :rolleyes:

Joe is locking kids in cages!! :laugh:

---

Kids in Cages: Biden Opens Gated Compound for Illegal Immigrant Children — Democrats and AOC Silent

The Biden administration opened a gated migrant facility for illegal immigrant children this past weekend in Carrizo Springs, Texas.
The camp will hold up to 700 illegal immigrant children.

The facility was open for one month during the Trump years and then it was shut down. Democrats were very, very upset about caged kids during Trump’s tenure. They completely ignored it under Obama.

The need to hold illegal alien children in compounds is the direct result of reversing President Trump’s highly successful border policies, which they described as “hardline.”

And now, here we are again.

USA Today has more on the facility.

The facility in Carrizo Springs, Texas, will house up to 700 migrant children within the next two weeks, according to a statement Tuesday from the Office of Refugee Resettlement, the agency within the Department of Health and Human Services that is responsible for migrant children. The temporary Influx Care Facility will be used for children ages 13 and older who have been medically cleared of COVID-19, the statement said.

The move came after President Joe Biden signed a raft of executive orders aimed at unwinding the Trump administration’s hardline immigration policies, including establishing a task force to reunify children separated from their parents or guardians at the border under former President Donald Trump’s “zero tolerance” policy.

As he seeks to fulfill his campaign promise to swiftly undo Trump’s immigration actions, Biden is facing hurdles because of the rise in migrant apprehensions at the Southwest border and reduced capacity at facilities over COVID-19 concerns.

Democrats lied over and over about the kids in cages meme during the Trump years.
Now they’ll just ignore it.

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/02/kids-cages-biden-opens-gated-compound-illegal-immigrant-children-democrats-aoc-silent/

jimnyc
02-23-2021, 06:17 PM
OH oh oh oh, I see now, this is different, we have a pandemic going on! You don't expect them to keep the children together, do you? :rolleyes:

What a complete load of hypocritical horseshit!

---

Psaki Gets Testy with Peter Doocy, Says Biden Admin Putting Kids in Cages is ‘Not Keeping Kids in Cages’ – Blames Covid

White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki on Tuesday got very testy with Fox News’ Peter Doocy when he asked about the Biden Admin’s policy of putting migrant children in cages.

The Biden administration opened a gated migrant facility for illegal immigrant children this past weekend in Carrizo Springs, Texas.

The camp will hold up to 700 illegal immigrant children.

The facility was open for one month during the Trump years and then it was shut down.

Democrats like AOC went ballistic about caged kids during Trump’s tenure.

Democrats completely ignored it under Obama and now they’re defending it under Biden.

Psaki said that putting migrant kids in cages is not putting kids in cages because we are in the middle of a pandemic.

Got it?

WATCH:

https://i.imgur.com/4LnLqlE.png

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/02/psaki-gets-testy-peter-doocy-says-biden-admin-putting-kids-cages-not-keeping-kids-cages-blames-covid-video/

SassyLady
02-24-2021, 12:51 AM
I'm sickened by the blatant hypocrisy of liberals.

jimnyc
02-24-2021, 01:43 PM
I'm sickened by the blatant hypocrisy of liberals.

How many times have I spoken of the Democrats and their lies? And their hypocrisy? It's a damn daily thing. And has grown worse in both areas. When they showed off their hypocrisy in the past it wasn't quite as bad and definitely wasn't nearly as blatant. And their lying they at least tried to lie about their lies so as not to get caught, or to deliver in different manners. Now? They just outright lie right to your face in front of the truth.

When someone doesn't respect others, has zero self respect for themselves & then has zero integrity & also a lack of self responsibility. Then come the lies and hypocrisy for self/party benefit. And repeat and rinse.

jimnyc
02-24-2021, 05:22 PM
gabosaurus

Since you're online I thought I would ask.

Your thoughts on below? And knowing how badly both Biden & Harris condemned Trump for the same thing? And AOC holding the fence in tears and her condemnation. Well, basically condemnation from the entire Dem party and the MSM in it's entirety. And now, not much of a peep or condemnation. My, things change quickly.

--

Media Silent as Biden Illegally Holds Unaccompanied Migrant Children, Says Border Patrol Union

The mainstream media is being silent as the Biden administration holds unaccompanied migrant children in Border Patrol custody longer than legally allowed, the head of the Border Patrol union stated. The minors are being held in the same “cages” the media and Democrat politicians loudly criticized the Trump administration for.

National Border Patrol Council President Brandon Judd told Breitbart Texas that as of Monday, Border Patrol officials held more than 800 Unaccompanied Alien Children (UAC) in custody. Despite the legal requirement to release the children to other federal agencies within 72 hours, more than 212 remained in custody longer than the legal limit.

“Today, [White House Press Secretary] Jen Psaski said the Administration could not hold the children in other locations due to the Covid protocols including social distancing,” Judd told Breitbart, “but what she didn’t tell the media was that the children in [Border Patrol’s] custody were being held in conditions that have nearly no way to social distance.”

Psaki’s remarks came in a Tuesday press briefing in response to questions from Fox News White House Correspondent Peter Doocy. Forbes tweeted a video of the exchange.

https://i.imgur.com/xYCTey9.png

To be clear, Judd states that the Biden administration is holding unaccompanied minors in Border Patrol custody longer than the law allows in conditions where social distancing cannot be maintained in order to keep social distancing in other federal facilities.

“The hypocrisy from the left and the mainstream media truly shows they care nothing for the children they used as pawns to attack President Trump.” Judd said.

“Today Jen Psaski said ‘Customs and Border Control’ [not Customs and Border Protection] continue to transfer unaccompanied children to HHS’ Office of Refugee and Resettlement (ORR),” the Border Patrol union leader explained. “She went to great lengths to explain that due to the pandemic and social distancing, ORR only has capacity for a certain number of children.”

“What she didn’t explain is that the children that ORR doesn’t have that capacity to take are left in facilities far worse than those of HHS,” Judd continued. “In fact, they are being held in the same locations they accused the Trump Administration of inhuman acts when they said he was holding ‘kids in cages.'”

U.S. Representative Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) attacked the Biden administration for their expanded policy of opening detention facilities in South Texas, Breitbart’s John Binder reported.

“This is not okay, never has been okay, never will be okay — no matter the administration or party,” the New York congresswoman wrote.

Despite shortages of detention space, the Biden administration, through the U.S> Border Patrol, issued instructions to immediately release migrants in South Texas in order to deal with overcrowding in temporary holding facilities, Breitbart’s Randy Clark reported Tuesday night.

The continuing increase in the apprehension of unaccompanied minors is creating a crisis for the Biden administration along the Southwest border.

The number of Unaccompanied Alien Children illegally crossing the border from Mexico into the U.S. is increasing from month to month, according to reports from U.S. Customs and Border Protection officials. In January 2021, Border Patrol agents apprehended 5,871 unaccompanied minors. This is up from 4,995 in December 2020 and 3,076 in January 2020.

Breitbart Texas reached out to U.S. Customs and Border Protection and Border Patrol for confirmation of the numbers of migrants being held in custody by Border Patrol and how long they are being held. An immediate response from officials was not available by the time of this article’s publication.

https://www.breitbart.com/border/2021/02/23/media-silent-as-biden-illegally-holds-unaccompanied-migrant-children-says-border-patrol-union/

jimnyc
02-25-2021, 03:36 PM
C'mon Gabs, ya done read the thread after I asked what your thoughts were on this one.

It's an easy one, won't kill ya to say they done fucked up and they are being massively hypocritical about it, and the media is treating it 500% differently.

I will give credit to AOC, who apparently did read and respond on her twitter, said "this is not Okay" but then made excuses. We'll see how and if she or others continue, or if she heads out to Texas like last time.

https://i.imgur.com/DecKUYPl.png