PDA

View Full Version : Regrettable mental behavior

gabosaurus
02-24-2021, 05:19 PM
I was about to come here and give Jim a difficult time about my struggle with logging into his web site. Then I figured out that I was trying to log into debatepolice.com ------- duh. :lame2:

jimnyc
02-24-2021, 05:26 PM
I was about to come here and give Jim a difficult time about my struggle with logging into his web site. Then I figured out that I was trying to log into debatepolice.com ------- duh. :lame2:

Some owners go out of their way, if they can anyway, and purchase up all close misspellings, and then set up forwards within them to forward the person who misspelled to the right place. But my ass is cool with just ours. And my ass ain't purchasing up and paying yearly for crappy domains not really in use. And I can't imagine, at least for us here, that many misspell things. Don't know about others, but I haven't spelled it out to get her not once since I bookmarked us on the navigation bar for my browser.

You saying we don't rate even a bookmark? :(

But FWIW, we've been called like police before, so understandable! And also understandable if folks misspel it as "debatenazis" too! :thumb:

gabosaurus
02-24-2021, 05:33 PM
Some owners go out of their way, if they can anyway, and purchase up all close misspellings, and then set up forwards within them to forward the person who misspelled to the right place. But my ass is cool with just ours. And my ass ain't purchasing up and paying yearly for crappy domains not really in use. And I can't imagine, at least for us here, that many misspell things. Don't know about others, but I haven't spelled it out to get her not once since I bookmarked us on the navigation bar for my browser. You saying we don't rate even a bookmark? :( But FWIW, we've been called like police before, so understandable! And also understandable if folks misspel it as "debatenazis" too! :thumb: If you are a member of a web site, you should know how to spell it. I only use bookmarks for site that I can't remember the name of. Debatenazis? I am sure I have called you worse. :laugh:

jimnyc
02-24-2021, 05:53 PM
If you are a member of a web site, you should know how to spell it. I only use bookmarks for site that I can't remember the name of. Debatenazis? I am sure I have called you worse. :laugh:

We all remember the name by name, but using a bookmark is not only in case you forget but also for times like this.

SassyLady
02-25-2021, 12:54 AM
I have shortcut icon on my home page for DP. Don't use the bookmarks anymore. I have so many that I have to put in folders.