PDA

View Full Version : Talk about ignorance

jimnyc
02-26-2021, 05:23 PM
Not sure if this was ever posted back when and doesn't matter. Dated a few years but no way that Don Lemon has 'learned' any thing since then. And CNN isn't no different at all 5 years later either, actually much worse in that time.

Have no idea how I ended up on this video today and not sure it matters when showing off someone's ignorance & sheer stupidity. These are people that talk to millions and millions night after night, and who knows how many believe what they say.

Lemon thinks you can walk into a gun store and walk out 15 minutes later with a fully automatic weapon. And even if it were a semi-auto, it makes no difference, same thing basically and now talking semantics. :rolleyes:

A number of rounds very quickly = automatic weapon like an AR-15. WTF?

He says he can shoot off rounds very quickly and it can take the life of someone. Uhhhmmm, Don... are you as ignorant as I think you are? Yes, you are. And you're on CNN with millions of people watching you, many listening and perhaps actually believing what you say. Believing that an AR-15 bought in less than 20 minutes is an automatic weapon.

Shooting an AR-15 as a semi-automatic weapon is the same as shooting a fully automatic weapon, and the difference is just 'semantics', outside of legal and illegal as well, according to Don.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jt-c5HiQ8-c

Gunny
02-26-2021, 07:06 PM
Shooting a semi-automatic weapon is the same as shooting an automatic weapon? News to me. I've fired both and no. You squeeze the trigger on a SA and you get one round. You squeeze the trigger on auto and you can empty the mag.

I've not once seen a firearm shoot anything of its own volition, either.

icansayit
02-27-2021, 09:00 PM
Shooting a semi-automatic weapon is the same as shooting an automatic weapon? News to me. I've fired both and no. You squeeze the trigger on a SA and you get one round. You squeeze the trigger on auto and you can empty the mag.

I've not once seen a firearm shoot anything of its own volition, either.

Wonder if any of the Idiot Gun haters EVER saw a "Personless" gun pull a trigger and shoot anything???

Gunny
02-27-2021, 09:52 PM
Wonder if any of the Idiot Gun haters EVER saw a "Personless" gun pull a trigger and shoot anything???Thing is, it will be Big Tech that invents a "personless gun"; yet, they're funding the gun-fearing (hating) left?