PDA

View Full Version : Those Vaccinated Must Continue to Wear Masks to Protect Others

jimnyc
02-28-2021, 03:59 PM
I know this isn't his first time making this similar statement, now reinforcing his beliefs.

People that are asymptomatic can still pass along this virus. That was not the intent with these vaccines. They are supposed to "teach" the body what to do, and if one was later presented with the virus, the vaccine will overtake it and attack and eliminate. Well, maybe it tries to overtake and attack, and apparently successful in helping millions. But doesn't appear to be much confidence in the elimination department.

If you can still pick it up, carry it and pass it along to others, well then that's a pretty big deal. Masks will then be around for quite some time and it's going to take much longer to eliminate anything and much more than the usual amounts to reach any herd immunity.

---

Fauci: Those Vaccinated Must Continue to Wear Masks to Protect Others

National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases head Dr. Anthony Fauci said Sunday on ABC’s “This Week” that Americans who have been vaccinated need to continue wearing masks to protect others from spreading coronavirus.

Anchor George Stephanopoulos said, “We don’t know a lot about how vaccines affect transmission, whether they truly prevent transmission. For people who have been vaccinated, what can they do?”

Fauci said, “Well, you should still be careful, George, that you could conceivably have, because the endpoint of the vaccine efficacy trial is preventing symptomatic disease, which means that potentially theoretically, and maybe, in reality, you’re going to have infection that you don’t get any clinical manifestation, you could be protected from disease and still have the virus, and if that’s the case that’s the reason why you hear all the public health officials say, wear a mask. The reason is, essentially, to protect other people, you may inadvertently infect someone else even though you’re protected. That’s the reason.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/02/28/fauci-those-vaccinated-must-continue-to-wear-masks-to-protect-others/

Gunny
02-28-2021, 05:21 PM
I know this isn't his first time making this similar statement, now reinforcing his beliefs.

People that are asymptomatic can still pass along this virus. That was not the intent with these vaccines. They are supposed to "teach" the body what to do, and if one was later presented with the virus, the vaccine will overtake it and attack and eliminate. Well, maybe it tries to overtake and attack, and apparently successful in helping millions. But doesn't appear to be much confidence in the elimination department.

If you can still pick it up, carry it and pass it along to others, well then that's a pretty big deal. Masks will then be around for quite some time and it's going to take much longer to eliminate anything and much more than the usual amounts to reach any herd immunity.

---

National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases head Dr. Anthony Fauci said Sunday on ABC’s “This Week” that Americans who have been vaccinated need to continue wearing masks to protect others from spreading coronavirus.

Anchor George Stephanopoulos said, “We don’t know a lot about how vaccines affect transmission, whether they truly prevent transmission. For people who have been vaccinated, what can they do?”

Fauci said, “Well, you should still be careful, George, that you could conceivably have, because the endpoint of the vaccine efficacy trial is preventing symptomatic disease, which means that potentially theoretically, and maybe, in reality, you’re going to have infection that you don’t get any clinical manifestation, you could be protected from disease and still have the virus, and if that’s the case that’s the reason why you hear all the public health officials say, wear a mask. The reason is, essentially, to protect other people, you may inadvertently infect someone else even though you’re protected. That’s the reason.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/02/28/fauci-those-vaccinated-must-continue-to-wear-masks-to-protect-others/Uh huh. Point: I've been doing fine with the mask and no vaccine. Not seeing any incentive here in getting the latter.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
02-28-2021, 05:54 PM

---

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/02/28/fauci-those-vaccinated-must-continue-to-wear-masks-to-protect-others/

The mask is an exercise in herd control. They are not going to let it slide away that easily.
As it represents herd control and FEAR!!!

They want and need both... as their agenda needs both..
The masses must appeal to them for relief--for salvation.

This is not about any medical need or priority.
It is political. It is them representing as the the great and mighty saviors--the almighty --OZ...!!

Question is-will we as a nation wake up to the scam...??-Tyr

tailfins
03-01-2021, 02:32 PM
The mask is an exercise in herd control. They are not going to let it slide away that easily.

It is political. It is them representing as the the great and mighty saviors--the almighty --OZ...!!

An interesting wild card in this dynamic is the role of corruption or even only a self-serving interest in getting paid. We are in an upside-down world when spending time in Mexico is a pursuit of freedom. Lefties are turning out to be more of a threat than drug cartels. Pay no attention to internet information regarding Mexican travel restrictions. If you attempt to cross the land border, no one will stop you.

jimnyc
03-01-2021, 04:38 PM

I'm not turning into a conspiracy theorist, just sharing food for thought. A lot of truth in this video!! And the rest just never know what our future may hold.

Wonder if it's noticed on my little unknown account and delete?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07tES6otpgw

Gunny
03-02-2021, 07:34 PM
An interesting wild card in this dynamic is the role of corruption or even only a self-serving interest in getting paid. We are in an upside-down world when spending time in Mexico is a pursuit of freedom. Lefties are turning out to be more of a threat than drug cartels. Pay no attention to internet information regarding Mexican travel restrictions. If you attempt to cross the land border, no one will stop you.They never have stopped people from the US crossing the Border. They need their border town, tourist money. Try to go inland more than a hundred miles or so and you start getting questioned.

I would be more concerned about getting back. Assuming of course I was coming back :)

Bilgerat
03-05-2021, 01:38 PM
Uh huh. Point: I've been doing fine with the mask and no vaccine. Not seeing any incentive here in getting the latter.

Personally, I get sick as a dog for three to five days if I get the flu vaccine. I ain't gonna take ANY chances with the latest versions of Covid shots.

Additionally, I'm old enough to remember the swine flu debacle back in 1976. The Corpsman lined us all up and said we had to take it. I stepped out of line and denied the shot.

450+ folks came down with Guillain-Barre syndrome (a rare neurological disorder) before the Command could get me a Mast and all charges were dropped.

I hear folks around here, some did ok some not so much. Even had one "young" lady who had to be life flighted to West Palm after she got her shot.

Anybody needs (or wants one) can have mine ;)

Gunny
03-05-2021, 01:49 PM
Personally, I get sick as a dog for three to five days if I get the flu vaccine. I ain't gonna take ANY chances with the latest versions of Covid shots.

Additionally, I'm old enough to remember the swine flu debacle back in 1976. The Corpsman lined us all up and said we had to take it. I stepped out of line and denied the shot.

450+ folks came down with Guillain-Barre syndrome (a rare neurological disorder) before the Command could get me a Mast and all charges were dropped.

I hear folks around here, some did ok some not so much. Even had one "young" lady who had to be life flighted to West Palm after she got her shot.

My daughter had COVID. It's not a joke. I was a second away from calling 9-1-1 at one point. She recovered. Then she go the shots. The first one made her feel like she had COVID again.

Like the China flu itself, I am sure reaction to the vaccine is individual and at least at this point in time, taking it is voluntary. It's one of those decisions we each have to make for ourselves. What I'm seeing is there are those that want a guarantee, and those it has not affected blowing off the concerns or issues of those that are.

fj1200
03-05-2021, 02:04 PM
My daughter had COVID. It's not a joke. I was a second away from calling 9-1-1 at one point. She recovered. Then she go the shots. The first one made her feel like she had COVID again.

Like the China flu itself, I am sure reaction to the vaccine is individual and at least at this point in time, taking it is voluntary. It's one of those decisions we each have to make for ourselves. What I'm seeing is there are those that want a guarantee, and those it has not affected blowing off the concerns or issues of those that are.

From what I've heard the side effects are more likely with the 2nd one for some reason. When I got my shingles vaccine shot they said I might feel flu like symptoms. The first shot was fine but I definitely felt them for a few hours after the second one. Still, better than actual shingles.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
03-05-2021, 03:45 PM

Same here. Anybody that wants it-CAN HAVE MINE.
I turned 67 years old today and have made it that far without it,
without any other flu shuts except the one I took back in the 80's
that immediately gave me the flu-- one that laid me low and beat
the hell out of me. I said-- NEVER AGAIN. And I damn well meant it.-Tyr

jimnyc
03-05-2021, 05:23 PM

For my own reasons I'll most likely be choosing to get it. But I 100% respect and understand those who will be choosing to opt out. Reading what happened to you and I likely wouldn't get one either! Folks gotta understand that others may have good and legit reasons of their own to opt out.

I got me the flu a few times from the shot. But overall pretty good, and do seem to not get it otherwise. So depends on the year and if I go to the doc or not. :)

Yup, it's quite real and quite deadly to many. I'm glad to hear she fully recovered!

And yups again, each person is different, and some have had quite bad reactions. Why? I haven't heard why yet. Just unlucky? Something else about them or in them that together set off the reactions? Dunno.

The shot is no guarantee, proven by the 'you must still wear masks after shot' thingy. We don't even know yet how long and if it will make you immune. Can you still pass it along even with the shot? So many unanswered questions right now.

From what I've heard the side effects are more likely with the 2nd one for some reason. When I got my shingles vaccine shot they said I might feel flu like symptoms. The first shot was fine but I definitely felt them for a few hours after the second one. Still, better than actual shingles.

General side effects for most are perhaps soreness in the shot area or a bit of a rash maybe, some small flue like symptoms, some get covid-19 symptoms fairly hard. And then others have had it worse... I did read about a bunch of folks that needed an epi shot or whatever due to anaphylactic shock. Others reported to be lightheaded and an increase in heart rate. All of those considered rare. Then there were much much worse reactions up to death - but more rare than the others. And when honestly comparing the smaller harsh reaction and then the worst reactions, they are in fact rare in comparison to the millions getting the shot without issue.

the hell out of me. I said-- NEVER AGAIN. And I damn well meant it.-Tyr

I can fully respect that, my friend!! Truly is an individual decision. And if one doesn't fit into the criteria where they may have little choice, then that is up to the individual to get it or not.

Gunny
03-05-2021, 09:17 PM
the hell out of me. I said-- NEVER AGAIN. And I damn well meant it.-TyrHappy birthday :)

Gunny
03-05-2021, 09:22 PM
From what I've heard the side effects are more likely with the 2nd one for some reason. When I got my shingles vaccine shot they said I might feel flu like symptoms. The first shot was fine but I definitely felt them for a few hours after the second one. Still, better than actual shingles.Typhoid or cholera shots will put you in the dead roach position wishing you had never been born for a a good 24-36 hours. The idea of getting another US gov't vaccine doesn't phase me a bit.

As I said, I don't have much option but get it. At the same time, I have some REAL issues with the politicizing of the crap. And definitely issue an issue with politicizing the masks. I've not lost sight of how it should be, but I don't let that get in the way of the reality politics is playing.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
03-06-2021, 06:32 AM
I'm not turning into a conspiracy theorist, just sharing food for thought. A lot of truth in this video!! And the rest just never know what our future may hold.

Wonder if it's noticed on my little unknown account and delete?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07tES6otpgw

Too much truth in that video...
Now as one of billions being duped worldwide--what can one person do about it?
Answer--who knows?
Big government is in its explosion stage..
As in, it is exploding in size and in power.
We are now halfway into becoming the the "borg".
We are deep into the stage being set to do away with our Constitution.
I mention that I will not take the miracle vaccine and I see how that flies with some.. even here.
Yet I never said to any person that they must do the same because I chose to do that.
I am a firm believer in -their right-- to choose..
As we se now and will son see in the future--those blindly out of fear jumping on the herd train will gladly demand that those that are not blindly jumping on that herd-train-- be punished- and be severely forced to follow them off of the cliff..
And yes, that is about the size of it and the future will show that the mass herd--cheered the elimination of those that saw the truth and refused to become cattle...
Know this the dem party is that instrument...
The dem party leads the charge and seeks to become the one ruler over -ALL.
My opinion is- "every democrat is a traitor to to this nation."
And in any honest look at its actions, its platform, its agenda points to that truth -to that reality.
Truth and reality says-- the dems are the new Nazi's that have not yet gained total control...
Wake up. It is not a nightmare dream --it is a sad, dangerous and tragic reality. -Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
03-06-2021, 10:11 AM
Happy birthday :)

Not bad for a farm-boy that lived from age 17 until age 30- never expecting or planning on reaching age 30...
And one took so many risks, possible lethal risks during that time frame.
Actually, I never stopped that wild ride until age 34 --when my daughter was born!
One look at her-stopped it in its tracks...
I bet you felt the same way, when first seeing your daughter my friend.
I was absolutely floored by that immediate change in me.
And even until this day I still am. Life can be quite surprisingly funny that way...--Tyr

revelarts
03-06-2021, 11:04 AM
Typhoid or cholera shots will put you in the dead roach position wishing you had never been born for a a good 24-36 hours. The idea of getting another US gov't vaccine doesn't phase me a bit.

As I said, I don't have much option but get it. At the same time, I have some REAL issues with the politicizing of the crap. And definitely issue an issue with politicizing the masks. I've not lost sight of how it should be, but I don't let that get in the way of the reality politics is playing.

There are options,
just none that the MSM, the CDC/gov't or big phrama want people to be embrace.
•High dose Vitamin D has been shown to beat back symptoms and death of those with covid1984.
Other Vitamins and mineral treatments have shown promise as well. High dose Vitamin C intravenously with Zinc.
•Hydroxychloroquine seems to be a decent preventative, if not remedy. With a long record of use and safety. It's literally sold over the counter in many countries.
•A doctor appeared before congress and BEGGED them to implement use of the drug Ivermectin.
It's also a drug with some history of safety and effectiveness against parasites and won a Nobel prize.
It's been shown effective as a covid1984 prevention and treatment.

There may be more options as well, i don't know. But I suspect all the above are better than BS mask.
And nearly everything is less experimental than any of the Covid1984 vaccines.
I'm doing the vitamin D regularly. Have for years. No flu shots or flu.
No vaccines for me. surprise.
Gunny you know better than I that there are no guarantees for health, and life in general is not without risk.
the ability to chose you're own is what freedom is about. that's my main concern about the political aspects of this.

There was a time when i would fill this post with details and links backing the above statements but at this point I just encourage everyone to to check for themselves... or not.

Gunny
03-06-2021, 11:20 AM
There are options,
•High dose Vitamin D has been shown to beat back symptoms and death of those with covid1984.
Other Vitamins and mineral treatments have shown promise as well. High dose Vitamin C intravenously with Zinc.
•Hydroxychloroquine seems to be a decent preventative, if not remedy. With a long record of use and safety. It's literally sold over the counter in many countries.
•A doctor appeared before congress and BEGGED them to implement use of the drug Ivermectin.
It's also a drug with some history of safety and effectiveness against parasites and won a Nobel prize.

There may be more options as well, i don't know. But I suspect all the above are better than BS mask.
Gunny you know better than I that there are no guarantees for health, and life in general is not without risk.
the ability to chose you're own is what freedom is about. that's my main concern about the political aspects of this.

There was a time when i would fill this post with details and links backing the above statements but at this point I just encourage everyone to to check for themselves... or not.I don't disagree with you. When I say "no options", my brother is in an assisted living home. I am not allowed in without an up to the minute test, both vaccine shots and a mask. It's that or don't check on my brother who isn't doing very well at caring for himself.

So, this is not about a personal choice where it concerns only me. I cared for my daughter when she had COVID and neither I nor the grandkids got it. Minus the aforementioned situation with my brother, I would probably not bother getting it.

Without counting, I take about a dozen or more supplements (vitamins, minerals, herbs) to include Vitamin D. I resort to chemical remedies as a last resort. If you don't take a garlic supplement, I would suggest adding that to your list. I double whatever the recommended dose is (for the garlic). Echinaeccea (sp) is another. I generally don't get sick.

jimnyc
03-06-2021, 03:39 PM
There are options,

There was a time when i would fill this post with details and links backing the above statements but at this point I just encourage everyone to to check for themselves... or not.

I don't disagree with anything you wrote.

I have extremely little trust in the people we hear from. I prefer doctors and scientists, and preferably those with no connection at all to politics. Then of course studies and time, neither of which were given much of in these instances.

I agree wholeheartedly about the hikes in vitamin D, of which my wife went on and pushed me towards. I also read/watched much on the zinc being introduced. And also the same with the hydroxy, of which has been known to be safe for a long time, until politics got involved. The benefits and studies showed it to be effective & safe, of which we knew mostly already. The "Ivermectin" is something new to me that I would have to research more into, but not surprising at all, it must be affordable too. :rolleyes: There are other mixtures in medications that showed effectiveness and promise, but I guess not from the right people or companies is what I'm thinking.

It was almost as if nothing already in existence was allowed to go forward, something new has to be found. Hmmmm.

And the "not much option" that Gunny refers to - and I'm now speaking about myself - is a little more difficult than not falling into line or not doing as they say or not understanding....

My Dad is 84 and ain't getting younger. Only way to realistically see him is via flying. Had another trip in mind for LAST year that went south, but if I plan on ever doing that trip, it's also flying only. So now what's my options? Sure, I respect and understand those not getting any vaccine. But in an instance like this, someone may not have an alternative. Lying won't work, using paperwork of another likely won't work. I thought, ok, perhaps maybe take the train instead, maybe just the one that's somewhat closer? All kinds of things needed there too. And still then may be quarantined in other places as a result. Or as Gunny pointed out - have a loved on in an assisted living facility? A loved one in a nursing home? Other facilities? Gonna need it. - AND I think it grows worse. :rolleyes:

And I think it's gonna be like the flu and having yearly vaccines. So as far as that's concerned, it'll be interesting to see how far the "giving proof" goes, and for how long.

I do NOT like anything about this. I do not like having to show proof. I do NOT like the sounds of ANYTHING being digital. Talk of expanding on this into other places is scary.

And yet I plan on getting the vaccine when I can, so as to ensure the travel, ensure I can see my Dad, and at an outside risk, hopefully protect my Dad.

Hypocritical? To an extent. I don't wanna be. But I want to see my Dad more than I want to fight. I don't see many alternatives - other than beating the hell out of our politicians to ensure certain things don't happen or to ensure anything that does happen is constitutional.

Abbey Marie
03-06-2021, 09:23 PM
I got my 2nd shot 2 weeks ago. They were from Pfizer.

Here’s my story:

Shot #1: Some redness at the injection site (less than the size of a dime); gone in a few days. Very minimal soreness in the muscle - less than with other intramuscular shots I’ve had. Also gone in a couple of days.

Shot #2: ZERO side effects. Not even a sore arm. Nada. Nothing.

Pfizer has the best percentage protection from serious illness and death from COVID of the vaccines in use. it’s just about 100%. As more and more folks get vaccinated, we are seeing an increase in protectiveness, and I at least haven’t heard of any really serious side effects.

(Though I have grown a third ear, and my nose recently dropped off).

:coffee:

SassyLady
03-07-2021, 01:42 AM
As I've mentioned in other threads .. I have no intention of getting vaccine. I have now spoken to 3 of my docs about it. One got the Moderna and the other 2 are not going to get it. One specifically said she doesn't want to be part of an experiment. Her practice is contracted to administer the covid test for those with surgeries coming up. So, she sees a lot of people who might be sick. She's also pissed that social media is censoring anyone who questions the virus and vaccines and those who want to get alternative protocol info to public.

I also posted in another thread about using VAERS to look up specific vaccine adverse events ... like death or disabilities. Very informative website.

https://www.medalerts.org/vaersdb/findfield.php

SassyLady
03-07-2021, 01:54 AM
There are options,

Thanks for the info Rev.