PDA

View Full Version : ....One mans trash is another mans treasure.....perfect tan lines

LongTermGuy
03-02-2021, 08:42 PM
"A Brazilian entrepreneur is crafting bikinis out of electrical tape to give customers perfect tan lines"

"Women in Rio de Janeiro are going to special salons to get an electrical tape bikini in hopes of a 'perfect' tan line."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xm1DJu_2-9Q
`

Gunny
03-02-2021, 09:23 PM
From the POV of an electrician :): You would have to pay me a tidy sum to put electrical tape on my prive's and let the sun or anything else heat that shit up. The adhesive turns into almost a goo that is a bitch to get off. :laugh:

MtnBiker
03-02-2021, 10:22 PM
The young guy misting down the ladies cracks me up. Imagine being a teenage boy with that job. “Hey Jimmy what are doing this summer?” “I’m going to hang around a bunch of women in electric tape bikinis and hose them down to keep them cool.”

icansayit
03-02-2021, 10:30 PM
From the POV of an electrician :): You would have to pay me a tidy sum to put electrical tape on my prive's and let the sun or anything else heat that shit up. The adhesive turns into almost a goo that is a bitch to get off. :laugh:

You wouldn't have to do it to yourself. But Imagine the Joy of being the one who applies it??? NOTICE...it's only Tape...over....well....You See????:laugh::laugh::laugh:

tailfins
03-03-2021, 07:01 PM
"A Brazilian entrepreneur is crafting bikinis out of electrical tape to give customers perfect tan lines"

"Women in Rio de Janeiro are going to special salons to get an electrical tape bikini in hopes of a 'perfect' tan line."

`

Twenty US bucks?!?!?!? That's more than a day's pay for most workers in Brazil.

Mr. P
03-04-2021, 12:41 AM
There's a sucker born every minute

LongTermGuy
03-04-2021, 12:49 AM
There's a sucker born every minute

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/6Q4NrIHNaoA/maxresdefault.jpg

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
03-04-2021, 01:50 PM
Women have every right to try to enhance their beauty.
It is in their genetics to do so.
Just as it is in the man's genetics to be attracted to curves, the visual effects
the lady displays.
With that said-tan lines are note as important as is a truly well fit attractive --SEXY body and face.
Seems a waste of money to me- why not just wear a bikini--and let the sun do its thing-
as it does not charge 20 bucks.
Never let it be said that this man does not appreciate the female form and the treasures it promises to
the fortunate man that is indeed gifted of that sensual fountain.
As a poet I thus say----Tyr

Such Is Beauty That Sets Our Hearts Aflame

They gift us beauty- oft divine
From their fountains of sweetest wine
Sensuality of their legs
Enough to set a man to beg
Eyes and hair to stir up our loins
Enough that some splash golden coins

Dare we their charms thus so dismiss
As to lose a precious kiss
The morning sound of waking voice
Know her gifts given - were her choice
And just the mere sight of her curves
So oft sets a'jitter a man's nerves

Those we class as angels divine
Are examples beauty so defines.

Robert J. Lindley, 3-05-2021
Sonnet, ( To See, To Desire, To Be Given )
Treasured Fruits...

Abbey Marie
03-04-2021, 04:25 PM
Those women look like morons.

tailfins
03-04-2021, 05:02 PM
Those women look like morons.

Rich morons. Poorer Brazilian women wouldn't waste money on such a thing. Besides having a tan with NO tan lines is more sought after in most of Brazil.

jimnyc
03-04-2021, 05:11 PM
Not for me!!

Tape of almost any kind hurts when you take that shit off!! And now your tanned/burned around where you now have to pull it off? Hell no!

And then the whole part of simply wearing tape and weird nipple covers - while some kid walks around spraying and ogling.

I got a grand idea? How about putting a bikini of some kind on? :laugh:

tailfins
03-04-2021, 05:30 PM
Not for me!!

Tape of almost any kind hurts when you take that shit off!! And now your tanned/burned around where you now have to pull it off? Hell no!

And then the whole part of simply wearing tape and weird nipple covers - while some kid walks around spraying and ogling.

I got a grand idea? How about putting a bikini of some kind on? :laugh:

Tape and bikinis cost money. It's cheaper and gets a better result just goin' around nekkid. This tan line business is rich womens vanity. Where do you think the Brazilian wax came from? (wax is cheap, by the way) Having EVERYTHING tanned is more sought after.

Also EXERCISE doesn't cost money. Which means this bikini line business is for rich AND lazy women.

Which brings up another subject: There are many motivated POOR women that don't need plastic surgery. Mopping floors does wonders for their figures.

tailfins
03-05-2021, 09:14 AM
Actually, I thought of a way to make this actually worth the 100 reais. Do this as artwork. You can think of it as a cheaper and less permanent version of a tattoo. There could even be "tan art" competitions.

fj1200
03-05-2021, 01:40 PM
Fashion. Go figure.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Erh9lR4xIk

Abbey Marie
03-06-2021, 08:53 PM
Even more morons.