PDA

View Full Version : SCOTUS heard case re Arizona election laws

SassyLady
03-03-2021, 10:34 PM
Maybe we're getting somewhere. Won't know until June what the ruling will be. I think they were harvesting ballots when Sinema won after ballots kept coming in a week after election day in 2018.

The Supreme Court heard a pair of cases on Tuesday challenging Arizona’s election laws. Democrats claim that state laws on ballot harvesting and absentee ballots violate Section 2 of the Voting Rights Act (VRA) and the Constitution’s Fifteenth Amendment.

Arizona law requires each voter to cast his ballot in his assigned local precinct. The Grand Canyon State’s laws also forbid most third parties from collecting and delivering a voter’s ballot.“The Court has a stark choice between two systems here,” Supreme Court heavyweight Michael Carvin said in conclusion of the Arizona Republican Party’s argument. “Ours is clear, and we think derived directly from the text, and is easy to apply.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/03/03/supreme-court-hears-arizona-cases-on-absentee-votes-and-ballot-harvesting/

LongTermGuy
03-04-2021, 12:43 AM
Running a little late....election is over...sit down....shut up and remember your American values...

https://themichiganstar.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/John-Roberts_840x480.jpg

jimnyc
03-04-2021, 03:41 PM
I just hope we see changes for the positive for once. Go back to the way things were for starters, the mail in exactly as it was prior to 2020. Otherwise the democrats will only increase that and increase people cheating and decrease the integrity further.

I'm still not confident in using the digital world. But if they must, eliminate the companies of this year, for starters.

New machines and new rules and NO connection whatsoever other than local to the device. No internet connection and no intranet or anything at all. ALL machines must be digitally certified, and monitored on election day to ensure the integrity. And since talking monitoring, ensure a better process of monitoring the count.

Probably many more I'm just not thinking of right now. But they should compile a list and fix all of them.