PDA

View Full Version : "Cuomo is a pig and a pervert"

jimnyc
03-04-2021, 03:19 PM
Damn, Megan hits hard on this one! :laugh2: That may leave a mark.

And more continues behind the scenes investigating his decisions and his lies.

---

McCain: Gov. Cuomo Is ‘a Pig and a Pervert’

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DH4pltXd3lw

Meghan McCain told her co-hosts Thursday on ABC’s “The View” that Gov. Andrew Cuomo (D-NY) was a “pig and a pervert” in light of the allegations of sexual harassment leveled against him by several former aides.

When asked about Cuomo’s press conference addressing the accusations, McCain said, “Oh, God. I mean, first of all, he looks like he’s in a hostage video. He’s not even like really apologizing. He looks like a mechanical robot reading. If an old man, a 60-something-year-old man, is asking a 25-year-old woman would you have sex with an older man, what do you think she thinks he’s asking you to talk philosophy?”

She continued, “I’m so over Cuomo. I think he’s a pig and a pervert. The big scandal is the fact that 15,000 elderly people in nursing homes died on his watch because of a mandate that he executed, and he’s trying to cover it up. I think put a fork in him on all levels.”

She added, “Also Kristen Gillibrand, if, quote, ‘One critical assault claim is enough,’ as you said, as Joy keeps pointing out with Al Franken — why is one claim enough for Brett Kavanaugh and for Al Franken, but it’s not good enough for Cuomo? You’re real silent, real silent, senator. Got nothing to say about this? I mean, the hypocrisy can last all day. I’m just so over Cuomo.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/03/04/mccain-gov-cuomo-is-a-pig-and-a-pervert/

Study: Gov. Cuomo’s Nursing Home Order ‘Associated with Possibly More than 1,000 Additional Deaths’

A report released last month by the Empire Center for Public Policy undermines claims by the New York State Department of Health that Gov. Andrew Cuomo’s (D-NY) controversial March 25 order requiring nursing homes in the state to admit coronavirus-positive residents had no impact on nursing home coronavirus death rates.

In that report, titled, “COVID-positive Admissions Were Correlated with Higher Death Rates in New York Nursing Homes,” the Albany, New York, based think tank concluded, “The admission of coronavirus-positive patients into New York nursing homes under March 25 guidance from the New York State Department of Health was associated with a statistically significant increase in resident deaths.”

Cuomo’s controversial March 25, 2020, guidance was in effect until May 10, 2020.

“Statewide, the findings imply that COVID-positive new admissions between late March and early May, which numbered 6,327, were associated with several hundred and possibly more than 1,000 additional resident deaths,” (emphasis added) the Empire Center study found .

Cuomo’s policy was particularly damaging in upstate New York nursing homes, the study noted:

The effect [of Cuomo’s March 25, 2020 guidance] was more pronounced upstate—possibly because the pandemic was less severe in that region at the time, so that even a single exposure would have had a larger impact on the level of risk.

Among nursing homes outside of New York City and its suburbs, each positive admission was associated with 0.62 additional deaths (MOE plus or minus 0.17), and any number of positive admissions was associated with 9.33 additional deaths per facility (MOE plus or minus 2.6).

Also in the upstate region, facilities that admitted at least one positive patient during this period accounted for 82 percent of coronavirus deaths among nursing home residents, even though they had only 32 percent of the residents.

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/03/04/study-cuomos-nursing-home-order-associated-possibly-more-1000-additional-deaths/

Abbey Marie
03-04-2021, 04:33 PM
You know, I don’t really care if Cuomo stays or goes. He will just be replaced by another idiot Dem, and possibly a more liberal one at that.

Bigger picture- this is what happens to people like me when we see all the absurdity and tragedy and hypocrisy of the current Dem policies being executed. We tend to just want to withdraw and give up.

jimnyc
03-04-2021, 05:22 PM
You know, I don’t really care if Cuomo stays or goes. He will just be replaced by another idiot Dem, and possibly a more liberal one at that.

Bigger picture- this is what happens to people like me when we see all the absurdity and tragedy and hypocrisy of the current Dem policies being executed. We tend to just want to withdraw and give up.

I just wish I had a way of keeping track of many things in a wiki lookup style. Don't get me wrong, all my posts and opinions are here, but differently searchable.

I get angrier the more things happen, from either side. But if course in life, each person is different and each person may have different things in mind as to what is best for our country. I'm just a firm believer that conservatism is much better for our country than liberalism, if it were that easy to describe. And then events that take place that make me angry, I also believe that a rather large majority happen to be leftists/Democrats.

There are times that I am equally frustrated and days I do give up. I am probably still naive somewhat within, hoping and praying for positive change but nothing is in my hands, other than a vote.

But I won't give up. As one leads to another to another.... and then this party will cease to exist as it was, and the things we see at times that we don't like, could perhaps become the norm. I'd like to think that our all little talking and discussing and fighting at times may be read by someone out there and make them think. :dunno:

gabosaurus
03-04-2021, 08:21 PM
Cuomo might very well be a pig and a pervert. But many of the same people who are calling out Cuomo for being a pig and a pervert were defending Trump for being a pig and a pervert.

Gunny
03-04-2021, 09:53 PM
Damn, Megan hits hard on this one! :laugh2: That may leave a mark.

And more continues behind the scenes investigating his decisions and his lies.

---

McCain: Gov. Cuomo Is ‘a Pig and a Pervert’

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DH4pltXd3lw

Meghan McCain told her co-hosts Thursday on ABC’s “The View” that Gov. Andrew Cuomo (D-NY) was a “pig and a pervert” in light of the allegations of sexual harassment leveled against him by several former aides.

When asked about Cuomo’s press conference addressing the accusations, McCain said, “Oh, God. I mean, first of all, he looks like he’s in a hostage video. He’s not even like really apologizing. He looks like a mechanical robot reading. If an old man, a 60-something-year-old man, is asking a 25-year-old woman would you have sex with an older man, what do you think she thinks he’s asking you to talk philosophy?”

She continued, “I’m so over Cuomo. I think he’s a pig and a pervert. The big scandal is the fact that 15,000 elderly people in nursing homes died on his watch because of a mandate that he executed, and he’s trying to cover it up. I think put a fork in him on all levels.”

She added, “Also Kristen Gillibrand, if, quote, ‘One critical assault claim is enough,’ as you said, as Joy keeps pointing out with Al Franken — why is one claim enough for Brett Kavanaugh and for Al Franken, but it’s not good enough for Cuomo? You’re real silent, real silent, senator. Got nothing to say about this? I mean, the hypocrisy can last all day. I’m just so over Cuomo.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/03/04/mccain-gov-cuomo-is-a-pig-and-a-pervert/

Study: Gov. Cuomo’s Nursing Home Order ‘Associated with Possibly More than 1,000 Additional Deaths’

A report released last month by the Empire Center for Public Policy undermines claims by the New York State Department of Health that Gov. Andrew Cuomo’s (D-NY) controversial March 25 order requiring nursing homes in the state to admit coronavirus-positive residents had no impact on nursing home coronavirus death rates.

In that report, titled, “COVID-positive Admissions Were Correlated with Higher Death Rates in New York Nursing Homes,” the Albany, New York, based think tank concluded, “The admission of coronavirus-positive patients into New York nursing homes under March 25 guidance from the New York State Department of Health was associated with a statistically significant increase in resident deaths.”

Cuomo’s controversial March 25, 2020, guidance was in effect until May 10, 2020.

“Statewide, the findings imply that COVID-positive new admissions between late March and early May, which numbered 6,327, were associated with several hundred and possibly more than 1,000 additional resident deaths,” (emphasis added) the Empire Center study found .

Cuomo’s policy was particularly damaging in upstate New York nursing homes, the study noted:

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/03/04/study-cuomos-nursing-home-order-associated-possibly-more-1000-additional-deaths/I agree with her. This BS is clouding his more heinous, nursing home death sentences. Nail him that first.

Then throw what's left of his ass to the ladies :)

LongTermGuy
03-05-2021, 01:50 AM
Cuomo might very well be a pig and a pervert. But many of the same people who are calling out Cuomo for being a pig and a pervert were defending Trump for being a pig and a pervert.

But cuomo.. `really` is a "Pig & a Pervert"....Thing is Trump lives in your head rent free... its drive you insane and makes you babble....Like the rest of the crazed..foaming at the mouth Democrats "Liberals" who put their Hopes in a senile old man and a non-stop laughing low-info ..wanna be black women...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HakVqlP4qM

gabosaurus
03-05-2021, 12:01 PM
Trump also lives in the head of the 26 women who have accused him of sexual assault. Many of whom are looking forward to their days in court now that Trump is a private citizen. If Cuomo is guilty, let him fry. Same with Trump.

Gunny
03-05-2021, 01:18 PM
Trump also lives in the head of the 26 women who have accused him of sexual assault. Many of whom are looking forward to their days in court now that Trump is a private citizen. If Cuomo is guilty, let him fry. Same with Trump.Not to worry. Cuomo appears to be on the fast track for the position of the dem's sacrificial lamb so you leftards can't point to it as having done something :rolleyes:

fj1200
03-05-2021, 01:32 PM

The problem being those who were calling out trump for being a pig and a pervert and are not calling out Cuomo for being a pig and a pervert. :roundandround:

gabosaurus
03-05-2021, 04:18 PM
The problem being those who were calling out trump for being a pig and a pervert and are not calling out Cuomo for being a pig and a pervert. :roundandround: I am calling out both of them for being pigs and perverts.

jimnyc
03-05-2021, 05:34 PM
Trump also lives in the head of the 26 women who have accused him of sexual assault. Many of whom are looking forward to their days in court now that Trump is a private citizen. If Cuomo is guilty, let him fry. Same with Trump.

But is still nothing more than a deflection on this particular issue.

When presented with issues against another person, that's when you handle it. Not to be used as a "Bush did it" for eternity. While folks may very well have valid points against folks they may not like, those do not absolve others on the other side of their wrongdoings.

So bottom line is that Cuomo needs to be fully investigated. He most likely is responsible for many deaths in NY due to his covid decisions. Nothing to do with anyone else but himself. He chose to call a council member and threaten that members career because he wouldn't lie in Cuomo's benefit. That's on him and no one else. He has now been accused by 3 women of sexual wrongdoing, and one with pictures of him being offensive with her and hands on. At a minimum, these 3 women should be heard and Cuomo's actions investigated, as even he too said it should be. And again, that has nothing to do with anyone but himself and his accusers.

It's natural in politics when someone draws a comparison as you did. But then it's over, not to be repeated as an excuse for the current excused. And shouldn't be a tool used with 50% of accusations against any one side. Kind of a lame tactic IMO, as it takes away from all the facts and brings in emotion instead. While I'm not condemning this particular instance, as you're fully entitled to your opinion on what you feel about Trump's actions. But they make for great arguments in their own right, not when used as a method to deflect away from an accusation. Just as facts within any other thread apply if/when directed at someone on the right.

jimnyc
03-05-2021, 05:38 PM
The problem being those who were calling out trump for being a pig and a pervert and are not calling out Cuomo for being a pig and a pervert. :roundandround:

I agree there 100% and that's my problem. Then we are speaking of the influential and the powerful. The MSM and leading politicians. We need to have that 'calling out of both' done by them!

KarlMarx
03-05-2021, 06:34 PM

Name one Gabby. While you’re at it, name one incident where Donald Trump sexually assaulted someone while he was president.

While you’re at it, name one time where Trump conspired with his aides to cover up deaths due to his policies regarding COVID

Oh wait, what about Tara Reade? She accused President Biden of sexual assault, why wasn’t she taken seriously?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fj1200
03-06-2021, 07:57 AM
I am calling out both of them for being pigs and perverts.

Then don't imply the one side.

Abbey Marie
03-06-2021, 09:00 PM
I’d like someone to tell me the logic behind “#believe all women”, besides feminist politics.

Why are women considered any more honest than men? As far as I can see, we are all quite capable of lying, regardless of genitals or chromosomes.

LongTermGuy
03-06-2021, 09:30 PM
I’d like someone to tell me the logic behind “#believe all women”, besides feminist politics.

Why are women considered any more honest than men? As far as I can see, we are all quite capable of lying, regardless of genitals or chromosomes.

Lets use an example of 2 different cases...

First case was to hurt "Trump" and this guy:
We "Americans" know what they were trying to do...also with the Liberal Media on 'their" side.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/Z-_lN1o-H2Q/maxresdefault.jpg

Then we have this guy:

Not all Media and "Democrats" on his side...Most of the cases against him are recent and not 30 plus years ago....and at least 2 of his accusers worked for him...

http://www.innovateli.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/Angry-Cuomo-2.jpg

Not all women are concidered more "honest" then men...**Only.. `when` the Media wants to make it "appear" like it....**So...in this comparison scenario...Cuomo...Loses and its very easy to see who is most likely telling the truth...