PDA

View Full Version : #1 reason not to cheat on your wife

jimnyc
03-04-2021, 03:49 PM
As she or her lover may cut off your willie and then willie is gone! And now what? Transplant? Bionic pee pee? Just simply keep it!!

And he took it back home? Souvenir?

:smoke::wtf::duh5:

---

Florida Man Gets 20 Years in Prison for Severing Wife’s Lover’s Penis

A Florida man received a 20-year prison sentence after being found guilty of tying up his wife’s lover and severing the man’s penis with scissors.

Alex Bonilla, 51, entered a “no contest” plea in February on multiple charges, including one count of kidnapping to inflict bodily harm, one count of burglary while armed, one count of aggravated battery with a deadly weapon, and one count of aggravated assault with a firearm, WKMG reported.

Bonilla was also sentenced to ten years of probation for the attack.

The Gilchrist County Sheriff’s Office stated the victim called 911 around 11:00 a.m. on July 14, 2019, and said his neighbor broke into his home armed with a weapon and bound him up.

Bonilla then held the man at gunpoint, forcefully severed his penis with a pair of scissors, and took the dismembered body part back to his home, WFLA said.

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/crime/2021/03/04/florida-man-20-years-prison-severing-wifes-lovers-penis/

gabosaurus
03-04-2021, 03:56 PM
When I got married, I told my husband that I take the "til death do us part" section of the vows VERY seriously. :cool:

Abbey Marie
03-04-2021, 04:24 PM
Ah, that male Latino ego

jimnyc
03-04-2021, 05:05 PM
When I got married, I told my husband that I take the "til death do us part" section of the vows VERY seriously. :cool:

Ah, that male Latino ego

While I take my vows seriously as well, and 99.99% of me knows what I would ever do. But I am a guy, and I do like boobies a little bit, so of course the temptation is always there. But knowing that acting on such a temptation may spell the end of Willie's World, well that's enough to raise it to 100%!!

tailfins
03-04-2021, 05:41 PM
Ah, that male Latino ego

The guy probably could have just put a bullet in the other guy's head, claiming that he snapped in a moment of passion and not have gotten more than those 20 years. The way he handled it there's no way around having it considered premeditated.

Do you know what more dangerous than messing with a Latin guy's wife? Answer: Disgracing his daughter.

gabosaurus
03-04-2021, 08:08 PM
Do you know what more dangerous than messing with a Latin guy's wife? Answer: Disgracing his daughter. This is very true. You mess with my daughter, the police are not called. The Laws of the Street apply. Meaning that if you are fortunate enough to be found, you will not be in the same healthy condition as before.

fj1200
03-05-2021, 01:44 PM
As she or her lover may cut off your willie and then willie is gone! And now what? Transplant? Bionic pee pee? Just simply keep it!!

And he took it back home? Souvenir?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Fpmvr917BU

jimnyc
03-05-2021, 04:53 PM
Oh my. I forgot about that psycho. And he ain't the only one who kept souvenirs or liked to eat a little human sandwich now and again.

Then imagine 2 psycho's together - then the "you gonna eat that?" would be a legit question!

gabosaurus
03-05-2021, 06:05 PM
Oh my. I forgot about that psycho. And he ain't the only one who kept souvenirs or liked to eat a little human sandwich now and again. Then imagine 2 psycho's together - then the "you gonna eat that?" would be a legit question! Good point. Sick, but appropriate. :laugh: