PDA

View Full Version : SIXTH woman says Cuomo sexually harassed her

jimnyc
03-09-2021, 08:36 PM
Another day gone by and another accuser against Cuomo. :rolleyes:

---

SIXTH woman says Cuomo sexually harassed her: Female aide claims NY governor touched her inappropriately in the executive mansion - as previous accuser says his office was 'toxic, retaliatory and hostile'

The female aide claimed Gov Cuomo touched her inappropriately during an encounter at his executive mansion last year when she was summoned for work
The staffer has not been named and no other details of the alleged incident were immediately available
The complaint was reportedly made by other staffers in the Executive Chamber
His office was made aware of the allegation over the weekend and reported it to the attorney general's office, which is leading the investigation
Cuomo, during a press briefing on Wednesday afternoon, said he hadn't been made aware of the sixth allegation
He doubled down on comments he made last week, saying: 'I never touched anyone inappropriately'

A sixth woman has accused New York Governor Andrew Cuomo of sexual harassment during an incident in his home last year - as one of his previous accusers claimed his office was 'toxic, retaliatory and hostile'.

The female aide claimed Cuomo touched her inappropriately during an encounter at his executive mansion last year when she had been summoned for work, the Times Union reports.

The staffer has not been named and no other details of the alleged incident were immediately available. The complaint was reportedly made by other staffers in Cuomo's Executive Chamber.

His office was made aware of the allegation over the weekend and reported it to the attorney general's office, which is charge of the probe into the allegations made by five other women.

'All allegations that we learn of directly or indirectly are going promptly to the investigators appointed by the attorney general,' Cuomo's acting counsel Beth Garvey said following the sixth allegation.

Cuomo, during a press briefing on Wednesday afternoon, said he hadn't been made aware of the sixth allegation.

He doubled down on comments he made last week, saying: 'I never touched anyone inappropriately.'

The latest allegation against Cuomo brings the total to six accusers.

Two more former aides came forward over the weekend to accuse the Democrat of sexual misconduct.

Rest - https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9343825/Sixth-woman-accuses-Gov-Cuomo-sexual-harassment.html

Cuomo faces new sexual harassment allegation, this time at Executive Mansion

ALBANY — A sixth woman has leveled allegations of sexually inappropriate conduct against Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo, accusing him of touching her without consent late last year during an encounter at the governor's mansion, the Times Union has confirmed.

The alleged incident took place after the woman, a member of the governor's Executive Chamber staff, had been summoned to the mansion to assist the governor with a work-related matter. The woman's supervisors recently became aware of the allegation and alerted the governor's counsel of it on Monday.

An official close to the matter on Tuesday confirmed to the Times Union that the new allegation had been made, although Cuomo, during a news conference hours later, denied knowledge of it.

In response to detailed questions about the handling of the woman's allegations by the governor's office, Beth Garvey, acting counsel to the governor, said: "All allegations that we learn of directly or indirectly are going promptly to the investigators appointed by the attorney general."

Cuomo, in a conference call with reporters on Tuesday afternoon, did not deny touching women, but repeated his statement from last week that if he did it was not "inappropriate."

Rest - https://www.timesunion.com/news/article/Cuomo-faces-new-allegation-of-sexual-harassment-16011424.php

jimnyc
03-10-2021, 08:27 PM
He doubled down on comments he made last week, saying: 'I never touched anyone inappropriately'

As I said, these accusations all need to be investigated, at a minimum. I'm not sure what proof or evidence could come forward that would prove or disprove any of them.

But this last one, tis sounds disturbing if true.

---

Governor Cuomo Reached Under Aide’s Blouse And ‘Aggressively Groped’ Her Last Year, Report Alleges

New York Democrat Governor Andrew Cuomo allegedly summoned an aide to his Executive Mansion last year and reached under her blouse and fondled her.

“The staff member, whose identity is being withheld by the Times Union, had been called to the mansion under the apparent pretext of having her assist the governor with a minor technical issue involving his mobile phone,” The Times Union reported. “They were alone in Cuomo’s private residence on the second floor when he closed the door and allegedly reached under her blouse and began to fondle her, according to the source.”

The reported stated that Cuomo “aggressively grouped” the woman, who was described as “much younger than Cuomo. The accusation made by the woman surfaced last week as members of Cuomo’s staff watched his first press conference since his misconduct scandal erupted in recent weeks. The woman, who says that she told Cuomo at the time to stop, allegedly became emotional while watching the press conference told a female supervisor about “inappropriate encounters with Cuomo.”

Cuomo responded to the latest accusation by saying in a statement:

As I said yesterday, I have never done anything like this. The details of this report are gut-wrenching. I am not going to speak to the specifics of this or any other allegation given the ongoing review, but I am confident in the result of the attorney general’s report.

Rest - https://www.dailywire.com/news/breaking-governor-cuomo-reached-under-aides-blouse-and-aggressively-groped-her-last-year-report-alleges