PDA

View Full Version : Joe Biden Goes 48 Days Without a Press Conference

jimnyc
03-09-2021, 08:40 PM
No press conferences, Kamala doing some work, still ignoring reporters & still shuffling along and sounding as if he's having trouble reading. Who knows who will be making decisions behind the scenes. :rolleyes:

---

Joe Biden Goes 48 Days Without a Press Conference, Ignores Questions About Border Crisis

President Joe Biden ignored questions from reporters about if there was a crisis at America’s southern border Tuesday.

Biden, sporting two masks, pivoted awkwardly to the right, and then to the left, as reporters shouted questions at him while he visited a small business struggling to stay open during the coronavirus pandemic.

Biden’s press staff repeatedly thanked the press and urged them to leave the room while he ignored their questions.

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/03/09/joe-biden-goes-48-days-without-a-press-conference-ignores-questions-about-border-crisis/

MtnBiker
03-09-2021, 09:30 PM
I know there are some in the country who would say "Joe Biden, his not my president". I would wonder, who is Joe Biden president of? He can't even control his dog.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
03-09-2021, 10:00 PM
No press conferences, Kamala doing some work, still ignoring reporters & still shuffling along and sounding as if he's having trouble reading. Who knows who will be making decisions behind the scenes. :rolleyes:

---

Joe Biden Goes 48 Days Without a Press Conference, Ignores Questions About Border Crisis

President Joe Biden ignored questions from reporters about if there was a crisis at America’s southern border Tuesday.

Biden, sporting two masks, pivoted awkwardly to the right, and then to the left, as reporters shouted questions at him while he visited a small business struggling to stay open during the coronavirus pandemic.

Biden’s press staff repeatedly thanked the press and urged them to leave the room while he ignored their questions.

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/03/09/joe-biden-goes-48-days-without-a-press-conference-ignores-questions-about-border-crisis/

Basementboy Biden, still hiding out. The globalist puppet barely can function.
And the lousy media is covering for the ffing scum..-Tyr