PDA

View Full Version : Australia sees Biden's losing it

jimnyc
03-11-2021, 01:55 PM
The thing is, many of us do see it here in the USA. It's more than obvious, IMO. Australia sees it. You know that other leaders and countries see it. But our media ignores it.

This could potentially be one of the most important subjects in the history of the United States, if true as suspected. And the potential of resigning or ceding to Kamala somehow. And even if not, his diminished capacity as a leader, and what effects will it have?

---

“Many People Would Say, the Biggest Log is the One Not Going on the Fire.” – Australian Sky News Continues to Report Honestly on Biden’s Senility

One Big Media outlet is honest about Joe Biden’s poor health, unfortunately, it’s in Australia.

Australia’s Sky News is honest about Joe Biden and his senility. Unlike the corrupt and dishonest news media in the US at least Sky has it right. For more than a year we have reported that Biden has lost it. He is suffering from dementia. He loses his train of thought, doesn’t know what to say, and has to be directed like a geriatric patient to where he needs to go and when to even speak. We’ve seen him numerous times stop and just stare into space. He’s not thinking, he’s losing it. He is handled, and not just by Jill, Kamala and Nancy either. So far he hasn’t held an independent press conference, a status to the congress, and even a single occasional question, shouted from the media, gets him in trouble. Then he’s taken away, like a patient or a child, not like a president of the USA. The enemies observe what is going on and his handlers assume that the world is blind to it.

The new book, Lucky, by two leftie reporters, describes that “Biden won White House with ‘put your dumb uncle in the basement’ strategy“.

https://i.imgur.com/O5g6lnS.png

Well, Sky News in Australia is honestly reporting on Joe Biden’s health. Unlike the rest of the Big media that follow instructions and will not touch Biden’s obvious health issues, Sky News will. In a recent report they shared the following:

This bloke Biden walks on both sides of the road. As I keep asking, are some of these politicians dumb or duplicitous, or both? He upholds the values of America, but lets in illegal immigrants. He’ll create jobs but destroys thousands in shutting down a pipeline. He hates cultural norms but accepts that China’s brutality is a consequence of different norms in each country. He’s going to be the leader of the global warming crusade ‘net zero carbon dioxide emissions’, but he loves the fire in the Oval Office and sometimes adds a log himself, thereby producing the carbon dioxide on which he recons he’ll spend trillions to reduce. Many people would say, the biggest log is the one not going on the fire.”

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/03/many-people-say-biggest-log-one-not-going-fire-australian-sky-news-honest-bidens-senility/

Gunny
03-12-2021, 02:20 PM
The thing is, many of us do see it here in the USA. It's more than obvious, IMO. Australia sees it. You know that other leaders and countries see it. But our media ignores it.

This could potentially be one of the most important subjects in the history of the United States, if true as suspected. And the potential of resigning or ceding to Kamala somehow. And even if not, his diminished capacity as a leader, and what effects will it have?

---

“Many People Would Say, the Biggest Log is the One Not Going on the Fire.” – Australian Sky News Continues to Report Honestly on Biden’s Senility

One Big Media outlet is honest about Joe Biden’s poor health, unfortunately, it’s in Australia.

Australia’s Sky News is honest about Joe Biden and his senility. Unlike the corrupt and dishonest news media in the US at least Sky has it right. For more than a year we have reported that Biden has lost it. He is suffering from dementia. He loses his train of thought, doesn’t know what to say, and has to be directed like a geriatric patient to where he needs to go and when to even speak. We’ve seen him numerous times stop and just stare into space. He’s not thinking, he’s losing it. He is handled, and not just by Jill, Kamala and Nancy either. So far he hasn’t held an independent press conference, a status to the congress, and even a single occasional question, shouted from the media, gets him in trouble. Then he’s taken away, like a patient or a child, not like a president of the USA. The enemies observe what is going on and his handlers assume that the world is blind to it.

The new book, Lucky, by two leftie reporters, describes that “Biden won White House with ‘put your dumb uncle in the basement’ strategy“.

https://i.imgur.com/O5g6lnS.png

Well, Sky News in Australia is honestly reporting on Joe Biden’s health. Unlike the rest of the Big media that follow instructions and will not touch Biden’s obvious health issues, Sky News will. In a recent report they shared the following:

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/03/many-people-say-biggest-log-one-not-going-fire-australian-sky-news-honest-bidens-senility/Why should it matter to the MSM or anyone on the left if Biden's losing it? A puppet doesn't need a mind.

fj1200
03-12-2021, 06:02 PM

I won't disagree but Australia Sky News isn't exactly unbiased. Any of their stuff on their youtube channel is pretty hard core pro-trump.

jimnyc
03-12-2021, 06:19 PM
I won't disagree but Australia Sky News isn't exactly unbiased. Any of their stuff on their youtube channel is pretty hard core pro-trump.

Never even heard of them honestly, only got the story linked of course. But yeah, the things they point out, which lead to me posting this, about potential dementia, losing train of thought while speaking, needing to be lead (which I don't know for sure, but appears to be the case).. then not holding any press conferences and no state of the union yet...

Not only do they recognize many things that I have posted before, but the fact that they are openly discussing something that the majority of our media mostly ignore. That's the part that pisses me off the most.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
03-12-2021, 06:28 PM
Never even heard of them honestly, only got the story linked of course. But yeah, the things they point out, which lead to me posting this, about potential dementia, losing train of thought while speaking, needing to be lead (which I don't know for sure, but appears to be the case).. then not holding any press conferences and no state of the union yet...

Not only do they recognize many things that I have posted before, but the fact that they are openly discussing something that the majority of our media mostly ignore. That's the part that pisses me off the most.

Remember this my friend--there are those that absolutely hate the TRUTH!
They would rather keep the damn scam going-pretending that the demented old fool is a great and intelligent hero/leader(instead of the damn puppet the worm truly is)!
While making fing lame-ass excuse for the damn puppet-the fing corrupt old bastard..-Tyr

fj1200
03-14-2021, 02:47 PM

I haven't heard of them either but they show up in my youtube stream for some reason. Maybe Australia is tribalizing too.

jimnyc
03-14-2021, 05:22 PM
I haven't heard of them either but they show up in my youtube stream for some reason. Maybe Australia is tribalizing too.

I would normally say it's indicative of your prior searches and watching history that determines what pops up.

But nope, there is no rhyme or reason that I can see with some of the things that pop up on the main page for me. :dunno: Stuff I have never watched before and never watched anything remotely similar. I think it's based on others, as in others paying for promotion/advertising? Not really sure. It's a mixed batch, as some is based on what you do there, but more so - not.

Sunny and beautiful land down under, so wanna visit there, so will NOT ever visit that spider and other venomous creature infested land of trickery!

fj1200
03-14-2021, 06:57 PM
I would normally say it's indicative of your prior searches and watching history that determines what pops up.

But nope, there is no rhyme or reason that I can see with some of the things that pop up on the main page for me. :dunno: Stuff I have never watched before and never watched anything remotely similar. I think it's based on others, as in others paying for promotion/advertising? Not really sure. It's a mixed batch, as some is based on what you do there, but more so - not.

Sunny and beautiful land down under, so wanna visit there, so will NOT ever visit that spider and other venomous creature infested land of trickery!

I would normally agree with you but I don't click on those sorts of stories. But yeah, Australia. Someone on another forum a long time ago referenced it as being home the 10 deadliest anything on earth. I don't need that kind of drama.

jimnyc
03-15-2021, 04:11 PM
I would normally agree with you but I don't click on those sorts of stories. But yeah, Australia. Someone on another forum a long time ago referenced it as being home the 10 deadliest anything on earth. I don't need that kind of drama.

Then you do agree with me - that you don't click on those stories - but got it somehow anyway. So no rhyme or reason, just came up. :dunno:

And folks can call Australia any great thing on earth, and whatever deadly category they want, all I know is - spiders.

Mr. P
03-15-2021, 04:46 PM

Here it is...I think Steve was a bit nuts, but then my position is the only good snake is a dead snake.

https://youtu.be/GA0L9Wio-IY

gabosaurus
03-15-2021, 06:11 PM
Never even heard of them honestly, only got the story linked of course. But yeah, the things they point out, which lead to me posting this, about potential dementia, losing train of thought while speaking, needing to be lead (which I don't know for sure, but appears to be the case).. then not holding any press conferences and no state of the union yet... Not only do they recognize many things that I have posted before, but the fact that they are openly discussing something that the majority of our media mostly ignore. That's the part that pisses me off the most. Sky News is owned by Rupert Murdoch, who also runs Fox. Murdoch's media empire also includes several conservative leanings newspapers in Australia. Biden is the opposite of Trump in personality. While Trump enjoyed talking (especially about himself), Biden prefers not to. Biden not holding press conferences is no different than Trump refusing to allow press briefings.

icansayit
03-15-2021, 06:20 PM
Protect and endlessly defend their Mysterious Sleepy Weekend Joe who keeps pretending he is for UNITY..

So...here's what he really means..as directed by Kamala, Nancy, Chucky, And the Entire Democrat Liars Club.

http://icansayit.com/pictures/biden.jpg

MtnBiker
03-15-2021, 07:29 PM
More than the Australia news see Biden losing it. The American news see it as well. They just choose not to report on it. They don’t want to do anything for that would damage Biden’s appearance. That and the propaganda media is to occupied coming up with palatable synonyms for “cages” to do much accurate reporting.

jimnyc
03-16-2021, 12:43 PM
Sky News is owned by Rupert Murdoch, who also runs Fox. Murdoch's media empire also includes several conservative leanings newspapers in Australia. Biden is the opposite of Trump in personality. While Trump enjoyed talking (especially about himself), Biden prefers not to. Biden not holding press conferences is no different than Trump refusing to allow press briefings.

I generally don't instantly look to owns a media agency when I don't like what was written. Any rate, who cares who owns them? And why would we care?

It's a story that was linked to from another story. Same story also linked to the NY post. I don't see why it matters in the slightest, not unless what is being posted is outright lies, then that is obviously different. This is just a regular story, but from another country. The point is what is being discussed mostly by MSM here in the US, compared to an article where a paragraph nailed it and likely covered more all at once.

Yes, different, and yes, Trump quite often spoke without a prompter and babbled sometimes. But he spoke, short and often, and spoke and spoke some more, whether we liked it or not.

And I can understand if Biden was just quieter, just didn't speak as much, just wasn't quite as mean as Trump or arrogant. Anything to discuss and compare the differences between them. But come on, that's not what is happening here, what is happening is that our president is MIA and not getting in front of the press or cameras barely at all. Not taking any questions. Not giving the state of the union. He did the same for an entire year during the campaign. And 2 months thus far as president, and we have seen VP Harris 5x as much. And are you going to honestly state this is normal? That the only thing wrong is that he's just different than Trump?

If so, you're not being honest.