PDA

View Full Version : Iranian guard officer arested in Iraq

09-21-2007, 02:10 AM
http://www.mnf-iraq.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=14129&Itemid=128

At what point do we admit Iran is at war with us

actsnoblemartin
09-21-2007, 05:13 AM
:clap: when iran sends terrorists to blow up something here, and another 2750 are dead. sadly, that is probably what it will take, and I do NOT want that to happen

hjmick
09-21-2007, 09:45 AM
http://www.mnf-iraq.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=14129&Itemid=128

At what point do we admit Iran is at war with us

For me it was November 4, 1979.

JohnDoe
09-21-2007, 12:45 PM
But the Iranians side with the residing government, with Malichi?

Are they fighting us or are they fighting Sunni?

Monkeybone
09-21-2007, 02:41 PM
they were over there helping them make IED to use against us JD. just like the guy they caught before that was an IED expert. they are going over there and helping the violence to continue

JohnDoe
09-21-2007, 04:57 PM
they were over there helping them make IED to use against us JD. just like the guy they caught before that was an IED expert. they are going over there and helping the violence to continue but monkey, i thought the iranians side with the Shia, which is the bloodline of Malachi? are they not teaching the Shia how to make IED's, to use against the Sunni, or are they teaching the Shia to make IED's to kill other Shia, or are they teaching the Shia, the sect of Malachi, how to make IED's to kill our soldiers??

And IF it is to kill our soldiers and they are the same faction/sect as the majority governing party, Shia....then we are in a HELL of a mess, don't ya think?

This is sooo confusing and complicated..... :(

jd

Gaffer
09-21-2007, 06:29 PM
but monkey, i thought the iranians side with the Shia, which is the bloodline of Malachi? are they not teaching the Shia how to make IED's, to use against the Sunni, or are they teaching the Shia to make IED's to kill other Shia, or are they teaching the Shia, the sect of Malachi, how to make IED's to kill our soldiers??

And IF it is to kill our soldiers and they are the same faction/sect as the majority governing party, Shia....then we are in a HELL of a mess, don't ya think?

This is sooo confusing and complicated..... :(

jd

Not really confusing. They are there to attack US troops. They are there to assist al sadr in his bid for power. They are there to turn iraq into a puppet regime of iran. They are there with multiple missions and objectives, but the overall goal is a shea caliphate throughout the middle east. And eventually all out war with the west.

We have been in a proxy war with iran since 1979. It continues to get hotter. Most of the fighting in iraq is part of that proxy war.