PDA

View Full Version : Michelle Obama Backs Meghan Markle: ‘Not Surprised’ by Royal ‘Racism’ Claims

jimnyc
03-16-2021, 01:27 PM
Not sure who is all following this saga between Meghan Markle and her husband who is Prince Harry - against Buckingham Palace and the royal family - all Harry's family.

So Meghan has trashed the monarchy. Claims they were racist and were concerned about a brown baby - but they refuse to say who stated such. Also spoke out about all kinds of other things. To me it was nothing more than attention whoring. But it has created some serious issues with the monarchy with accusations and the entire country involved. Now most Britains want Harry and Meghan to have their royal titles stripped. To no longer allow them to be the "Duke and Duchess of Sussex". Mehgan also lost her mind because of something the palace stated but won't give specifics to the public. So now she's angry that they said such and won't give specifics. Kinda hypocritical considering that's what she just did with racial claims. It's boiling over and the palace is bringing in lawyers to do an investigation into her claims.

So as if that wasn't bad enough, now a former first lady joins in? Michelle of course jumps behind Meghan, claiming to not be surprised by the racial claims. Nothing to backup Meghan's claims and yet she jumps in claiming not to be surprised. Yeah, I'm sure the Queen is thrilled with that, especially having hosted one another. I wonder if Michelle discussed any of her racist concerns back then?

---

Michelle Obama Backs Meghan Markle: ‘Not Surprised’ by Royal ‘Racism’ Claims

Michelle Obama said Tuesday that Meghan Meghan’s claim a member of the British royal family queried the possible darkness of her son’s skin was “heartbreaking” but “not a complete surprise” and she hoped the revelation would teach the world a lesson.

The 39-year-old and her husband, Prince Harry, previously accused an unidentified royal family member of raising racist concerns about their son Archie, now aged one, as Breitbart News reported.

The claim was made during an interview with Oprah Winfrey and ignited a firestorm of global publicty around the couple.

https://i.imgur.com/g6YkqM2.png

The royal family’s unsolicited remarks about Archie’s skin color were hard for her to understand, Michelle Obama said.

“I could never understand how it wouldn’t be seen as an added benefit and a reflection of the world today, especially right now, to go how inclusive is that that you can see someone who looks like you in this family, much less someone who was born into it,” she said.

Asked about Meghan’s disclosure of the remark about Archie, the Daily Telegraph reports the former first lady told NBC News: “I feel like that was heartbreaking to hear, that she felt like she was in her own family — her own family thought differently of her.”

“As I said before, race isn’t a new construct in this world for people of colour, and so it wasn’t a complete surprise to hear her feelings and to have them articulated,” she said.

Prince Harry, 36, also bemoaned his family’s reaction of the couple’s decision to step back from official duties.

“I think the thing that I hope for, and the thing I think about, is that this, first and foremost, is a family,” Obama added. “I pray for forgiveness and healing for them so that they can use this as a teachable moment for us all.”

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/03/16/michelle-obama-backs-meghan-markle-not-surprised-by-royal-racism-claims/

Abbey Marie
03-16-2021, 02:19 PM
The alleged comment about Archie’s skin color could have been as innocuous as “I wonder what his skin color will be”. Which is something I’ll bet everyone ​was thinking, and is not necessarily racist.

Or, it may not have happened at all. Maybe it did. We just don’t know.

One thing we do know for sure is that Meghan continually sees herself as a victim, and this allegation dovetails nicely with that trait.

jimnyc
03-16-2021, 02:27 PM
The alleged comment about Archie’s skin color could have been as innocuous as “I wonder what his skin color will be”. Which is something I’ll bet everyone ​was thinking, and is not necessarily racist.

Or, it may not have happened at all. Maybe it did. We just don’t know.

One thing we do know for sure is that Meghan continually sees herself as a victim, and this allegation dovetails nicely with that trait.

Which is why the Queen ever so politely just said that "memories could vary" prior to starting an investigation.

Yups, a perpetual victim. Worth millions and millions living in a mansion and another mansion and palaces. I for one just don't believe her. And I see Harry still with his family and still in the UK doing his royal duties if not for Meghan. I DO believe the stories of her bullying staff members given to her though.

Mr. P
03-16-2021, 11:51 PM
All I got is this which is very interesting.

https://youtu.be/AYyEx20DiKU

tailfins
03-17-2021, 04:36 PM
Prince Harry The Cuck Fairy AKA Royal Pain In The Ass:

See video below.

https://www.mgtow.tv/watch/prince-harry-the-cuck-fairy-sfw-version_Rfae4mzEAwOeyIH.html