PDA

View Full Version : Portland mayor says city is "sick and tired" of violence

jimnyc
03-16-2021, 05:28 PM
And if it were ME - and he asked me for any type of help, I would tell him "No thanks. We don't need your politics. Your reckless disregard led to this. And now fixing this problem, you will need to do so for reelection. There was never any need for rooting, arson or vandalism, but you shunned any police help previously. You chose to side with and support criminals and now are in over your head. When you shunned help in the very manner you did, you made the problem worse."

Or something along those lines, of course sarcastically based on his shitty response to Trump when help was offered to subdue this shit long, long ago.

https://i.imgur.com/34qYWj4.png

--

Portland Mayor Who Coddled Anarchists and Defended Violent Demonstrations Now Says City Is “Sick and Tired” of the Violence

In 2018 Portland Mayor Ted Wheeler defended his decision to have police stand down as Antifa terrorists wreaked havoc in the city.

Wheeler even supported the black bloc rioters after they nearly burned a community center to the ground.

Wheeler even sent President Trump a nasty letter refusing assistance with the nightly ongoing rioting in 2020.

But after months of rioting and violence Mayor Wheeler finally condemnced the Antifa violence this week and admitted the city is getting tired of it.

Just The News reported:

Portland, Oregon, Mayor Ted Wheeler says city residents and business owners are “sick and tired” of the destruction and violence associated with essentially nine straight months of social justice demonstrations.

“The community is sick and tired of people engaging in criminal destruction and violence and doing it under the guise of some noble cause,” Wheeler, a Democrat, said during a news conference Monday, according to the Associated Press.

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/03/portland-mayor-coddled-anarchists-promoted-violent-demonstrations-now-says-city-sick-tired-violence/

Gunny
03-16-2021, 07:39 PM
Knew this was coming. Show's over. The fascist tugs won't be needed again for 3 years.