PDA

View Full Version : Fauci: Rand Paul ‘Dead Wrong’ on Efficacy of Masks After Vaccination

jimnyc
03-19-2021, 03:31 PM
This leaves me with questions regardless.

If you missed it, Rand Paul grilled and drilled Fauci yesterday. Stating to him about wearing a mask - or 2 masks - now that he's been vaccinated for quite some time. He accused Fauci of doing it for show, and going against everything we know about vaccines and immunity and more. I'll post that one below, so reverse order.

But now Fauci still stressed the importance, even pointing out that people still get re-infected, and especially those over 65. Ok - so how does that work with the 92-96% efficacy that we're being told?

I still want to see results of numbers over the long term. What exactly are the odds of getting re-infected. I still think they are partly guessing and hoping at certain things, and undoubtedly lying to us about other things.

Don't trust you either, Fauci.

---

Fauci: Rand Paul ‘Dead Wrong’ on Efficacy of Masks After Vaccination

Friday on CBS’s “This Morning,” White House Chief Medical Adviser Dr. Anthony Fauci sounded off on his heated exchange with Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) from the day before about the efficacy of masks after receiving the COVID-19 vaccine. Paul argued that Fauci wearing a mask despite being vaccinated is “just theater.”

Fauci told CBS’s Gayle King that Paul, a physician, is “dead wrong” because the elderly could still get re-infected.

“[I] mean, Senator Paul has this message that we don’t need masks, which goes against just about everything we know about how to prevent the spread of the virus,” Fauci asserted. “He was quoting literature selectively and leaving out important studies which actually show that people actually can get re-infected. His point was that if you’re vaccinated, you shouldn’t be wearing a mask — in fact, as the more people get vaccinated, just put masks away, it’s theater. That’s ridiculous.”

He continued, “I mean, just the other day, yesterday, the day before, paper came out showing that individuals who are infected, particularly the elderly individuals greater than 65, they have a high incidence of getting re-infected. So he was saying if you’ve been infected or you’ve been vaccinated, don’t wear a mask, which is completely against all public health tenets. So, he’s dead wrong. I mean, I don’t have anything personally against him, but he’s just, quite frankly, incorrect.”

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/03/19/fauci-rand-paul-dead-wrong-on-efficacy-of-masks-after-vaccination/

Watch Rand Paul Challenge Dr. Fauci Over Mask Wearing: 'You Parade Around in Two Masks for Show'

Things got heated between Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) and Dr. Anthony Fauci on Thursday during a hearing on the nation’s COVID-19 response, when Paul, a doctor himself, called Fauci out for wearing two masks for theater, despite, according to the senator, the lack of science that says Fauci, who’s been vaccinated, needs to wear any mask at all.

“You’ve been vaccinated,” Senator Paul pointed out. “And you parade around in two masks for show.”

“No,” Fauci replied.

“You can’t get it again. There is virtually zero percent chance you’ll get it, and yet you are telling people that have had the vaccine, who have immunity, you’re defying everything about immunity by telling people to wear masks who have been vaccinated,” Senator Paul continued. “Instead, you should be saying, ‘There is no science to say we’re going to have a problem from the large number of people we’ve vaccinated.'”

But Senator Paul was not finished.

“You want to get rid of vaccine hesitancy?” he asked. “Tell them to quit wearing their mask after getting the vaccine. You want people to get the vaccine? Give them a reward instead of telling them that the nanny state’s going to be there for three more years, and you gotta wear a mask forever. People don’t want to hear it and there’s no science behind it.”

Fauci was not pleased.

“Well,” began Fauci, “let me just state, for the record, that masks are not theater, masks are protective—”

“If you have immunity they’re theatre. If you already have immunity you’re wearing a mask to give comfort to others. You’re not wearing a mask because of any science,” Senator Paul insisted

“I totally disagree with you,” Dr. Fauci replied.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ff-PJp1f5v4

Rest - https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/matt-margolis/2021/03/18/watch-rand-paul-destroy-dr-fauci-over-mask-wearing-you-parade-around-in-two-masks-for-show-n1433482

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
03-19-2021, 04:01 PM
This leaves me with questions regardless.

If you missed it, Rand Paul grilled and drilled Fauci yesterday. Stating to him about wearing a mask - or 2 masks - now that he's been vaccinated for quite some time. He accused Fauci of doing it for show, and going against everything we know about vaccines and immunity and more. I'll post that one below, so reverse order.

But now Fauci still stressed the importance, even pointing out that people still get re-infected, and especially those over 65. Ok - so how does that work with the 92-96% efficacy that we're being told?

I still want to see results of numbers over the long term. What exactly are the odds of getting re-infected. I still think they are partly guessing and hoping at certain things, and undoubtedly lying to us about other things.

Don't trust you either, Fauci.

---

Fauci: Rand Paul ‘Dead Wrong’ on Efficacy of Masks After Vaccination

Friday on CBS’s “This Morning,” White House Chief Medical Adviser Dr. Anthony Fauci sounded off on his heated exchange with Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) from the day before about the efficacy of masks after receiving the COVID-19 vaccine. Paul argued that Fauci wearing a mask despite being vaccinated is “just theater.”

Fauci told CBS’s Gayle King that Paul, a physician, is “dead wrong” because the elderly could still get re-infected.

“[I] mean, Senator Paul has this message that we don’t need masks, which goes against just about everything we know about how to prevent the spread of the virus,” Fauci asserted. “He was quoting literature selectively and leaving out important studies which actually show that people actually can get re-infected. His point was that if you’re vaccinated, you shouldn’t be wearing a mask — in fact, as the more people get vaccinated, just put masks away, it’s theater. That’s ridiculous.”

He continued, “I mean, just the other day, yesterday, the day before, paper came out showing that individuals who are infected, particularly the elderly individuals greater than 65, they have a high incidence of getting re-infected. So he was saying if you’ve been infected or you’ve been vaccinated, don’t wear a mask, which is completely against all public health tenets. So, he’s dead wrong. I mean, I don’t have anything personally against him, but he’s just, quite frankly, incorrect.”

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/03/19/fauci-rand-paul-dead-wrong-on-efficacy-of-masks-after-vaccination/

Watch Rand Paul Challenge Dr. Fauci Over Mask Wearing: 'You Parade Around in Two Masks for Show'

Things got heated between Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) and Dr. Anthony Fauci on Thursday during a hearing on the nation’s COVID-19 response, when Paul, a doctor himself, called Fauci out for wearing two masks for theater, despite, according to the senator, the lack of science that says Fauci, who’s been vaccinated, needs to wear any mask at all.

“You’ve been vaccinated,” Senator Paul pointed out. “And you parade around in two masks for show.”

“No,” Fauci replied.

“You can’t get it again. There is virtually zero percent chance you’ll get it, and yet you are telling people that have had the vaccine, who have immunity, you’re defying everything about immunity by telling people to wear masks who have been vaccinated,” Senator Paul continued. “Instead, you should be saying, ‘There is no science to say we’re going to have a problem from the large number of people we’ve vaccinated.'”

But Senator Paul was not finished.

“You want to get rid of vaccine hesitancy?” he asked. “Tell them to quit wearing their mask after getting the vaccine. You want people to get the vaccine? Give them a reward instead of telling them that the nanny state’s going to be there for three more years, and you gotta wear a mask forever. People don’t want to hear it and there’s no science behind it.”

Fauci was not pleased.

“Well,” began Fauci, “let me just state, for the record, that masks are not theater, masks are protective—”

“If you have immunity they’re theatre. If you already have immunity you’re wearing a mask to give comfort to others. You’re not wearing a mask because of any science,” Senator Paul insisted

“I totally disagree with you,” Dr. Fauci replied.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ff-PJp1f5v4

Rest - https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/matt-margolis/2021/03/18/watch-rand-paul-destroy-dr-fauci-over-mask-wearing-you-parade-around-in-two-masks-for-show-n1433482

I call that sold out lying worm-- Dr. Falsey-- as he issues so many "false" statements and contradicts himself often.
Without any doubt in my mind he is a stooge. Almost certainly a paid stooge for the globalists, imho.-Tyr

jimnyc
03-19-2021, 04:19 PM
I call that sold out lying worm-- Dr. Falsey-- as he issues so many "false" statements and contradicts himself often.
Without any doubt in my mind he is a stooge. Almost certainly a paid stooge for the globalists, imho.-Tyr

He brought it all on himself and tossed a lot of credibility out the window in the name of politics.

Gunny
03-19-2021, 06:30 PM
On the occasion that Rand Paul is correct, he is spot on. Is there a position Fauci has NOT take since the China flu thing started? Wasn't he the one that said in the beginning that we didn't need them, just medical personnel did? That they wouldn't do anything for us?

Come full circle and now he's saying we need to wear masks even if we have been vaccinated. Not much of a salesman for vaccination. THE big selling point IMO is getting rid of the gov't turning us into faceless masses. It's easier to exterminate people when you can't see their faces and I put nothing past the plans of the current fascists in control of the government.