PDA

View Full Version : Sidney Powell admits lying about Dominion

gabosaurus
03-23-2021, 03:53 PM
Powell's lawyers have argued that no one was stupid enough to believe all the codswallop about Dominion hacking voting machines to help Biden win the election. ---------> “No reasonable person would conclude that the statements were truly statements of fact,” argued lawyers for Powell. Can't believe everything you read on those right wing websites, right? Surely you all were smarter than that. :rolleyes: -----------> https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/mar/23/sidney-powell-trump-election-fraud-claims

Gunny
03-23-2021, 03:57 PM
I'm not stupid enough to ignore facts. Nor to listen to the leftwingnut MSM you appear to be swallowing hook, line and sinker today. You certainly aren't impressing me today as one who gets wiser with age. Or are you still in your 20s?:rolleyes:

gabosaurus
03-23-2021, 04:04 PM
I'm not stupid enough to ignore facts. Nor to listen to the leftwingnut MSM you appear to be swallowing hook, line and sinker today. You certainly aren't impressing me today as one who gets wiser with age. Or are you still in your 20s?:rolleyes: I am 37, thank you very much. Gunny, I consider you a smart guy. Certainly you weren't taken in by all the rigged voting machine nonsense. Only those who regularly read and believe right wing websites are that dumb.

Gunny
03-23-2021, 05:46 PM
I am 37, thank you very much. Gunny, I consider you a smart guy. Certainly you weren't taken in by all the rigged voting machine nonsense. Only those who regularly read and believe right wing websites are that dumb.I don't discount rigged voting machines anymore than anything else.

Who needs to rig them when you get extensions to count your votes after everyone else has to turn theirs in?

If you are asking do I think the election itself was rigged by whatever means? You bet. 100%. The data's there. The Dems didn't bother hiding what they were doing. What's in it for you to try defending something your party isn't bothering to?

Take a look in the mirror before you call anyone else dumb. When you look at the sky and it's blue, it's because it is. Blue.

icansayit
03-23-2021, 05:50 PM
I am 37, thank you very much. Gunny, I consider you a smart guy. Certainly you weren't taken in by all the rigged voting machine nonsense. Only those who regularly read and believe right wing websites are that dumb.

Did you graduate yet from PRE-SCHOOL for Liberals???

jimnyc
03-23-2021, 07:05 PM
I'm not stupid enough to ignore facts. Nor to listen to the leftwingnut MSM you appear to be swallowing hook, line and sinker today. You certainly aren't impressing me today as one who gets wiser with age. Or are you still in your 20s?:rolleyes:

There's nothing to it, nothing more than trolling to see who takes the bait.

Russ
03-23-2021, 07:11 PM
Powell's lawyers have argued that no one was stupid enough to believe all the codswallop about Dominion hacking voting machines to help Biden win the election. ---------> “No reasonable person would conclude that the statements were truly statements of fact,” argued lawyers for Powell. Can't believe everything you read on those right wing websites, right? Surely you all were smarter than that. :rolleyes: -----------> https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/mar/23/sidney-powell-trump-election-fraud-claims

Gabby, just give it some thought. Is this really someone admitting they were lying, or is it her lawyers making a statement as a defense against a lawsuit? Which one makes sense?

fj1200
03-23-2021, 08:03 PM
Gabby, just give it some thought. Is this really someone admitting they were lying, or is it her lawyers making a statement as a defense against a lawsuit? Which one makes sense?

Apparently truth as a defense was an even further stretch. :rolleyes:

LongTermGuy
03-23-2021, 08:28 PM
Certainly you weren't taken in by all the rigged voting machine nonsense. Only those who regularly read and believe right wing websites are that dumb.

​...You cant be that stupid..can you??? Or is CNN the only channel you have...

icansayit
03-23-2021, 08:31 PM
​...You cant be that stupid..can you??? Or is CNN the only channel you have...

YES SHE CAN, and IS, and WILL ALWAYS BE because SHE is better than all of us.

JUST ASK HER.

gabosaurus
03-23-2021, 10:06 PM
I don't discount rigged voting machines anymore than anything else. Who needs to rig them when you get extensions to count your votes after everyone else has to turn theirs in? If you are asking do I think the election itself was rigged by whatever means? You bet. 100%. The data's there. The Dems didn't bother hiding what they were doing. What's in it for you to try defending something your party isn't bothering to? Take a look in the mirror before you call anyone else dumb. When you look at the sky and it's blue, it's because it is. Blue. There was less cheating in the 2020 election than was the case in 2016. But since Trump lost (by 8 million votes), there was cheating. :rolleyes: --------> The primary defense by Powell's lawyers was that her whoppers were so outrageously false, no sane person could possibly believe them. Meaning she was lying. The right wing blogs were lying. Trump was lying. The trail of falsehoods continue to this day.

icansayit
03-23-2021, 11:27 PM
There was less cheating in the 2020 election than was the case in 2016. But since Trump lost (by 8 million votes), there was cheating. :rolleyes: --------> The primary defense by Powell's lawyers was that her whoppers were so outrageously false, no sane person could possibly believe them. Meaning she was lying. The right wing blogs were lying. Trump was lying. The trail of falsehoods continue to this day.

Psakki.....that is.