PDA

View Full Version : College course: Democratic Debating101

Russ
03-23-2021, 07:41 PM
Dem Professor: "Today, I will be teaching you how to debate against Republicans. How would you respond if your Republican opponent in a debate said they would reduce regulations, create the lowest unemployment in history, and make the US the biggest oil exporter in the world?"

Dem Student: "I'd say that its more important to focus on Climate Change, Social Programs, and socialized medicine."

Dem Professor: "That is not how a Democrat does debates, you idiot! Just say this: 'You're a racist and a sexist!'"

Dem Student: "That's it? No policies? No economic plan? Just unfounded accusations?"

Dem Professor: "Policies? Economics? Bah! Policies and economics are for losers. Just say 'You're a racist and a sexist.' Over and over. Nothing else."

Dem Student: "I get it. What a sweet scam. By the way, I'm going to skip this class the rest of the semester but I want you to give me an 'A' anyway"

Dem Professor: "Why should I give you an 'A' if you're skipping my class?"

Dem Student: "Because you're a racist and a sexist."

Dem Professor: "Dangit! I'm too good at my job."

LongTermGuy
03-23-2021, 09:03 PM
Nice!

https://tse4.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.eatzlSVFAKwRFDHobJrJxgHaEC&pid=Api&P=0&w=287&h=157

Abbey Marie
03-25-2021, 12:06 PM
Awesomeness!

Dem Professor: "Today, I will be teaching you how to debate against Republicans. How would you respond if your Republican opponent in a debate said they would reduce regulations, create the lowest unemployment in history, and make the US the biggest oil exporter in the world?"

Dem Student: "I'd say that its more important to focus on Climate Change, Social Programs, and socialized medicine."

Dem Professor: "That is not how a Democrat does debates, you idiot! Just say this: 'You're a racist and a sexist!'"

Dem Student: "That's it? No policies? No economic plan? Just unfounded accusations?"

Dem Professor: "Policies? Economics? Bah! Policies and economics are for losers. Just say 'You're a racist and a sexist.' Over and over. Nothing else."

Dem Student: "I get it. What a sweet scam. By the way, I'm going to skip this class the rest of the semester but I want you to give me an 'A' anyway"

Dem Professor: "Why should I give you an 'A' if you're skipping my class?"

Dem Student: "Because you're a racist and a sexist."

Dem Professor: "Dangit! I'm too good at my job."

icansayit
03-25-2021, 12:09 PM
Awesomeness!

Think about this. Replace the "Dem Professor" with Gabby... Nothing else needs to be said!