PDA

View Full Version : Hey Gabby

Kathianne
03-24-2021, 08:15 PM
This doesn't fit the narrative:

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2017/10/what-the-white-mass-shooter-myth-gets-right-and-wrong-about-killers-demographics.html

LongTermGuy
03-24-2021, 08:21 PM
Black on black shooting dont fit narrative either..

BTW....

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ExLQFb_VoAU_xz9?format=jpg&name=medium

gabosaurus
03-25-2021, 09:34 AM
I respectfully disagree.

gabosaurus
03-25-2021, 09:44 AM
Statistical evidence anyone? -----------------> https://www.statista.com/statistics/476456/mass-shootings-in-the-us-by-shooter-s-race/

Abbey Marie
03-25-2021, 10:00 AM
Statistical evidence anyone? -----------------> https://www.statista.com/statistics/476456/mass-shootings-in-the-us-by-shooter-s-race/

Though the link won’t show me the source without subscribing, by the numbers and the years it seems to clearly be from the same source as Kathianne’s link. Which once you read it, shows the flaws in the numbers. If you don’t characterize Arabs as white, unlike this research, you get a different number.

Also, apart from the shock value of mass killings, let’s add up all the murders done by blacks with handguns between those same years and compare the totals. I would argue that the total murdered means much, much more than whether they were done in one incident.

Regardless of the whiteness or lack thereof, of people of Arab descent, you have to admit that this guy just doesn’t fit your “white guys are messed up” narrative.

jimnyc
03-25-2021, 12:13 PM
Want to so badly go out of your way to connect white people with mass shootings. To connect the men of this board with mass shooters. As if us just being white men makes us the same somehow.

Ok, so like before - Gabby has concern about death. Concern about people being shot. By the total amount of deaths. By which kinds of guns used and other regulations that may be in place. But overall, the concern is about the deaths, and concern for who is doing these killings.

So along with that, how many times has she come forward to condemn or point out or post an article about a muslim killing someone? Whether that be cutting off one head, the head of a daughter for an honor killing? A terror attack? Bomb attacks? Really any murders as a result?

And what about black killings? Of which are the overall majority. Black folks that have shot a police officer? Black folks that may have shot another black person? Black person that may have shot a spouse? Black shooters in gang lands?

How about any of the women killers? Now as many, but it more than happens.

What if the person is a known leftie?

What if it's an illegal?

How many untold posts have been made over the years, that may not have fit the neat narrative that only white men commit such crimes? All these other people and the deaths that add up to SO SO much more than the few mass shooters by white people?

How many of these posts? How many others? I'll be back in a few hours after I tabulate these calculations the best I can...

Well that was strange, rather odd. Gabby, did you delete an endless amount of posts of killings by all these other people? I can't really find a single one! And then oddly on top of that, I couldn't find even these posts or condemnations of such people even in threads started by other people.

I guess death doesn't really matter after all. Only those committed by whitey using scary guns. And preferably those leaning right, but we don't wait for knowledge before blame. :rolleyes:

gabosaurus
03-25-2021, 03:19 PM
The topic is "mass shootings." Not "every shooting that has been committed for the last 20 years." And how many white females has pulled off mass shootings? Hardly none. Since women are known to be smarter, less emotional and more rational than men. This is why Republican men are afraid of Kamala Harris. They know she will kick butt and take names. --------> But you are right on one point. Death doesn't really matter any more. Particularly gun deaths. As long as gun enthusiasts get to keep their weapons and lawmakers continue getting their "contributions" from the gun lobby.

Kathianne
03-25-2021, 04:57 PM
Here's the thing, imo. We are now at a point where everything, good or bad is filtered through a racist prism. Reverse discrimination is discrimination-calling it 'being aware of privilege' doesn't remove the negatives towards society, anymore than saying Jim Crow was to keep the peace.

The narrative seems constructed to illustrate the evilness and power grab of white males; instead of looking at the psychopathy of mass shooters. Truth is, anyone who uses a gun to mow down innocents, whether in a grocery, theater, school, massage parlors, or randomly shooting in neighborhoods are trying to show their 'power when behind a gun' to compensate for their own inadequacies when unarmed.

Gunny
03-25-2021, 05:15 PM
Statistical evidence anyone? -----------------> https://www.statista.com/statistics/476456/mass-shootings-in-the-us-by-shooter-s-race/Kathianne produced statistical evidence. Go pound sound.

You can be one of the liars or one of the sheeple that believe the liars. Either way you're one of the bad guys. Embrace the suck. Because it's you.

jimnyc
03-25-2021, 05:24 PM
Kathianne produced statistical evidence. Go pound sound.

You can be one of the liars or one of the sheeple that believe the liars. Either way you're one of the bad guys. Embrace the suck. Because it's you.

One of my favorite flicks, and definitely one of my favorite actors in "Deebo".

https://i.imgur.com/IzNaXrc.gif

tailfins
03-25-2021, 05:25 PM
ALTERED QUOTE:

The topic is "mass shootings." Not "every shooting that has been committed for the last 20 years." And how many white females has pulled off mass shootings? Hardly none. Since women are known to be smarter, less emotional and more rational more protected, previously by their families and now by government than men. This is why Republican men are afraid of Kamala Harris. They know she will kick butt and take names. --------> But you are right on one point. Death doesn't really matter any more. Particularly gun deaths. As long as gun enthusiasts get to keep their weapons and lawmakers continue getting their "contributions" from the gun lobby.

I fixed that for ya'.

I wonder if you celebrate Kim Yo-Jong's rise to power as the likely next ruler of North Korea.