PDA

View Full Version : The truth that a Muslim killed 10 white people doesn't fit the media's narrative...

LongTermGuy
03-24-2021, 10:03 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/card_img/1374728076513394695/R_0LLZu1?format=jpg&name=small
Why Is No One Talking About the RACE of All 10 Shooting Victims By Muslim Gunman Ahmad al-Issa?

https://100percentfedup.com/why-is-no-one-talking-about-the-race-of-all-10-shooting-victims-by-muslim-gunman-ahmad-al-issa/

gabosaurus
03-25-2021, 09:38 AM
The population of Boulder is 81 percent white (non-Hispanic). Even higher in suburban areas, such as where the supermarket is.

Abbey Marie
03-25-2021, 12:08 PM
The population of Boulder is 81 percent white (non-Hispanic). Even higher in suburban areas, such as where the supermarket is.

And the population in those Rub-n-Tug “Spas” is overwhelmingly Asian. Why was that treated like a hate crime (even though some victims were not even Asian), and this one is not?

You really need to ask yourself these questions. We are living in the crappiest times I’ve seen, and if things continue this way with people refusing to see these double standards, I fear for our future.

LongTermGuy
03-25-2021, 12:29 PM
And the population in those Rub-n-Tug “Spas” is overwhelmingly Asian.

https://pbs.twimg.com/card_img/1374728076513394695/R_0LLZu1?format=jpg&name=small

jimnyc
03-25-2021, 01:09 PM

And?

The point is that people go nuts if a black person is shot. Or if 8 Asian people are shot. Or if a Muslim was targeted. Or that a bunch of Hispanic guys are killed with their families.

But if the victims are white, then it's "Well the neighborhood is white" - so therefore this somehow changes things. :rolleyes:

And guess what? Even with all of that - the shooter was still Muslim. Those pesky folks responsible for many a death in America, those folks you don't like to point out.

gabosaurus
03-25-2021, 03:04 PM
And the population in those Rub-n-Tug “Spas” is overwhelmingly Asian. Why was that treated like a hate crime (even though some victims were not even Asian), and this one is not? You really need to ask yourself these questions. We are living in the crappiest times I’ve seen, and if things continue this way with people refusing to see these double standards, I fear for our future. If you have multiple shooting sites, and they are all Asian businesses, it is pretty much a given that the shooter has a specific target. Plus the businesses chosen were very small. It is different when you go to a large business with a large number of people in it. Reports said the shooter shot people indiscriminately. Basically the first ones he saw. And he didn't give a reason. Unlike the spa shooter, who gave very specific reasons.

gabosaurus
03-25-2021, 03:10 PM
And? The point is that people go nuts if a black person is shot. Or if 8 Asian people are shot. Or if a Muslim was targeted. Or that a bunch of Hispanic guys are killed with their families. But if the victims are white, then it's "Well the neighborhood is white" - so therefore this somehow changes things. :rolleyes: And guess what? Even with all of that - the shooter was still Muslim. Those pesky folks responsible for many a death in America, those folks you don't like to point out. Depends on whether there is an established motive. The mosque killers wanted to kill Muslims. The Wal Mart shooters specifically targeted Latinos. The spa shooter wanted to kill sex workers, who are mostly Asians. The Boulder shooter has not given a motive. Having an Arabic name doesn't mean he is automatically a radical Muslim. Each case is different.

icansayit
03-25-2021, 03:12 PM
If you have multiple shooting sites, and they are all Asian businesses, it is pretty much a given that the shooter has a specific target. Plus the businesses chosen were very small. It is different when you go to a large business with a large number of people in it. Reports said the shooter shot people indiscriminately. Basically the first ones he saw. And he didn't give a reason. Unlike the spa shooter, who gave very specific reasons.

Whatever you are drinking, inhaling, shooting, rubbing, swallowing, digesting....MAKES YOU LOOK EVEN MORE STUPID than you intended gabby.
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/b5/f5/ea/b5f5eaddf06d2b9ef4e4018e12b49ea7.png
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/7d/17/56/7d17568a372423dce084018eec30d99f.jpg

Gunny
03-25-2021, 05:19 PM
Depends on whether there is an established motive. The mosque killers wanted to kill Muslims. The Wal Mart shooters specifically targeted Latinos. The spa shooter wanted to kill sex workers, who are mostly Asians. The Boulder shooter has not given a motive. Having an Arabic name doesn't mean he is automatically a radical Muslim. Each case is different.Wow. :rolleyes:

jimnyc
03-25-2021, 05:26 PM
Wow. :rolleyes:

Yup. Makes the brain hurt a little, don't it? :laugh:

Gunny
03-25-2021, 05:40 PM
Yup. Makes the brain hurt a little, don't it? :laugh:

I kept saying to myself as I read further along "this is going to add up and make sense in the end, right?" NOPE.:laugh:

fj1200
03-25-2021, 08:59 PM
If you have multiple shooting sites, and they are all Asian businesses, it is pretty much a given that the shooter has a specific target. Plus the businesses chosen were very small. It is different when you go to a large business with a large number of people in it. Reports said the shooter shot people indiscriminately. Basically the first ones he saw. And he didn't give a reason. Unlike the spa shooter, who gave very specific reasons.

The commonality? Spas; unless he's said something else I haven't heard. If you want to shoot Asians there are higher concentrations of Asian businesses elsewhere in Atlanta.

SassyLady
03-25-2021, 09:16 PM
Depends on whether there is an established motive. The mosque killers wanted to kill Muslims. The Wal Mart shooters specifically targeted Latinos. The spa shooter wanted to kill sex workers, who are mostly Asians. The Boulder shooter has not given a motive. Having an Arabic name doesn't mean he is automatically a radical Muslim. Each case is different.

So, if shooter says he hates Trump supporters and/or white people will you consider it to be a hate crime? @gabby

Abbey Marie
03-26-2021, 12:46 PM

I would argue that those sites happen to be Asian. The specific reason I heard the shooter gave was that he had a sex addiction that he couldn’t handle. That, coupled with the fact that he did not only shoot Asians, should tell you something.

icansayit
03-26-2021, 02:20 PM
Somehow...DEFENDING the shooter just to prove a point? A STUPID point.