PDA

View Full Version : Visitor

MtnBiker
03-27-2021, 05:44 PM
So my oldest brother and I have a lot in a recreational area a few hours north, near Yellowstone Park. We only use in the summer with our RVs but have some neighbors with cabins. A neighbor sent us this picture today. It seems we had a visitor. ;)

Abbey Marie
03-27-2021, 07:31 PM
so my oldest brother and i have a lot in a recreational area a few hours north, near yellowstone park. We only use in the summer with our rvs but have some neighbors with cabins. A neighbor sent us this picture today. It seems we had a visitor. ;)

wth?

MtnBiker
03-28-2021, 11:01 AM
wth?

Haha, so the lot next to us is a rental cabin. Since we are so close to Yellowstone Park there are a lot of tourists that stay in that cabin. There is a nice fire pit, picnic tables and chairs for the renters and the back end of property blends into the back end of our property with all of the trees. A lot of the people staying at the cabin like to have a full experience and start a camp fire and enjoy the outdoors durning the evening. So I had an idea to have a BigFoot cut out made and strategically place in the trees between our place the rental's fire pit to give a little unexpected event for the tourists. I was telling my buddy's down the road about my idea, they are a couple of jokers so they appreciated the thought. Also one of them has a nice garage/shop, apparently they made the Bigfoot cut out and took a picture of it on our lot. We should have some fun with it this summer. :thumb: