PDA

View Full Version : ‘There Is No Consensus Criteria For Assigning Sex At Birth'

jimnyc
03-31-2021, 01:41 PM
When children are born, there is no consensus on what their sex or gender is. Which suddenly is 2 different things. :rolleyes: But anyway, they will have you believe that there's no consensus? Like we don't know? :rolleyes:

---

CNN Straight News Piece Says ‘There Is No Consensus Criteria For Assigning Sex At Birth’

A Tuesday CNN news story stated as fact that “there is no consensus criteria for assigning sex at birth” without attribution.

The CNN story, written by breaking news reporter Devan Cole, was about Republican South Dakota Gov. Kristi Noem’s battle with state lawmakers over H.B. 1217, a bill that seeks to ban biological males from women’s sports.

“​It’s not possible to know a person’s gender identity at birth, and there is no consensus criteria for assigning sex at birth,” Cole wrote, without attribution.

He did not immediately respond to a request for comment from the Daily Caller News Foundation.

https://i.imgur.com/cTrDsPX.png

The story further noted that “biological sex” is a “disputed term that refers to the sex as listed on students’ original birth certificates” as CNN reported Noem’s two executive orders, one to “protect fairness in K-12 athletics” and another to “do so in college athletics.”

Cole wrote that the executive orders “do not explicitly mention transgender athletes, they ​reference the supposed harms of the participation of ‘males’ in women’s athletics — an echo of the transphobic claim, cited in other similar legislative initiatives, that transgender women are not women.”

CNN did not immediately respond to a request for comment from the DCNF.

https://dailycaller.com/2021/03/30/cnn-biological-sex-birth/

Gunny
03-31-2021, 06:42 PM
Last I checked, most come pre-equipped with a crank or a hoo-hah. Anything in between is a biological anomaly. Sounds like biological preassignment to me.

But what do I know? I only can read and comprehend English :rolleyes:

MtnBiker
03-31-2021, 07:03 PM
So the medical field has developed screenings to screen for Down’s syndrome during pregnancy. Findings from these screenings could result in parents choosing to abort their child. Yet we are also lead to believe there is not a criteria for gender assignment at birth? Yeah right.

As a side note, on my wife’s second pregnancy during the ultrasound the beans and frank were in full view. The little guy was quit proud, there was no question about gender. That’s when she told me I had better go buy a camper. ;)

tailfins
04-01-2021, 03:41 PM
I wonder if this can be solved using Bayes Theorem: P(A|B) = (P(B|A)*P(A)/P(B).

We want the probability of "birth if there's sex". Using Bayes Theorem, that would mean the probability there's "sex if there's birth", times probability there's sex. You then take the result and divide by "probability there's birth".Excluding immaculate conceptions and in-vitro, we know the probability of "sex if there's birth" is essentially 100%. That reduces the equation down to "probability there's birth" divided by "probability there's sex". Furthermore, if you support the math behind "global worming", you don't have a leg to stand on to challenge my math.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0tz98kt-f0

Abbey Marie
04-01-2021, 04:07 PM
Last I checked, most come pre-equipped with a crank or a hoo-hah. Anything in between is a biological anomaly. Sounds like biological preassignment to me.

But what do I know? I only can read and comprehend English :rolleyes:

:laugh2:

icansayit
04-01-2021, 04:09 PM
Talk to those who say there are hundreds of Genders....which would finally allow me...a 74 year old SOMETHING...to become that TOASTER I always wanted to be.

Being able to Instantly get WARM, and then Instantly COOL DOWN would be a "HOOT!":laugh::laugh::laugh::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap :

tailfins
04-01-2021, 04:20 PM
Talk to those who say there are hundreds of Genders....which would finally allow me...a 74 year old SOMETHING...to become that TOASTER I always wanted to be.

Being able to Instantly get WARM, and then Instantly COOL DOWN would be a "HOOT!":laugh::laugh::laugh::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap :

I want to self-identify as broke and not pay any Federal Income Tax.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-01-2021, 09:27 PM
The so-called enlighten mafia is at it again.
These idiots want to deny that there are only male and female to consider.
The rare conditions that produce some kind of mutant child are just that-- very rare and a mutation.
All their bullshit is about is the attempt to justify any kind of sex perversion, any kind of sexual identity
as being acceptable. In other words, anything goes, any kind of sexual perversion is ok.

FFing idiots, degenerates and morons are these champions of that utter rot, utter bullshit.
I'd spit on any of those champions of that damn insanity. -Tyr

Gunny
04-03-2021, 10:51 AM
The so-called enlighten mafia is at it again.
These idiots want to deny that there are only male and female to consider.
The rare conditions that produce some kind of mutant child are just that-- very rare and a mutation.
All their bullshit is about is the attempt to justify any kind of sex perversion, any kind of sexual identity
as being acceptable. In other words, anything goes, any kind of sexual perversion is ok.

FFing idiots, degenerates and morons are these champions of that utter rot, utter bullshit.
I'd spit on any of those champions of that damn insanity. -TyrMeaning, they are trying to break down any and all rules that are the basis of our morality. It doesn't matter the left is the first to tout science (usually a convoluted version); while, at the same time being the first to deny it/double talk around it when scientific fact is inconvenient for them.

Gender assignment is a scientific, biological fact. I have no problem with treating exceptions to that rule as exceptions. I have a BIG problem with people who identify themselves as people by what's between their legs. Good and bad, right and wrong do not have a gender. You're a good person or you suck.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-03-2021, 04:49 PM
Meaning, they are trying to break down any and all rules that are the basis of our morality. It doesn't matter the left is the first to tout science (usually a convoluted version); while, at the same time being the first to deny it/double talk around it when scientific fact is inconvenient for them.

Gender assignment is a scientific, biological fact. I have no problem with treating exceptions to that rule as exceptions. I have a BIG problem with people who identify themselves as people by what's between their legs. Good and bad, right and wrong do not have a gender. You're a good person or you suck.

Dead on the mark. These progressive-leftist types are all ffing idiots.
They tout science in their maddening hatred of God and the bible, but in case of identity of sex- male or female they toss science out the window!
Typical idiotic hypocrisy and moronic illogical thinking.
Scum want to have their damn cake and eat it too.
Fantasy minded assholes and raving idiots -the entire lot of them.-Tyr