PDA

View Full Version : Hunter Biden Admits He Smoked Parmesan Cheese After Mistaking It for Crack

jimnyc
04-04-2021, 04:30 PM
CBS sucks.

While Hunter sits there explaining BS, the portions by CBS talk of the emails found on the laptop and how they were sketchy at best. Between those and a partner speaking out and about the emails, I know what I saw and read. CBS points to Russian disinformation indirectly. :rolleyes: Then Hunter claims he has no idea at all if it was his laptop. None. Could be, but may not as well. He said he never dropped a laptop off for repair, but then quickly fixes himself with how he doesn't remember dropping one off.

He also claims that he is 100% certain that he'll be clear after any investigation by the DOJ. I'm sure he'll be cleared now too. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

---

Hunter Biden Admits He Smoked Parmesan Cheese After Mistaking It for Crack

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5KAfaKk0UA

President Joe Biden’s son Hunter Biden admitted during a CBS News interview that he smoked Parmesan cheese after mistaking it for crack cocaine during the height of his addiction.

Reporter Tracy Smith said, “You wake up some mornings — I shouldn’t even say some mornings because you slept 15 minutes at a time and be looking for crack and to smoke whatever was there?”

Biden said: “I spent more time on my hands and knees picking through rugs smoking anything that resembled crack cocaine. I probably smoked more Parmesan cheese than anyone – than anyone you know, Tracy.”

Smith said, “Because there would will be crumbs mixed in?”

Biden said, “Yeah, I went one time for 13 days without sleeping, and smoking crack, and drinking vodka exclusively throughout that entire time.

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/04/04/hunter-biden-admits-he-smoked-parmesan-cheese-after-mistaking-it-for-crack/

Gunny
04-04-2021, 06:47 PM
The appointment of Puppet Joe ensured nothing was going to happen to him or his kid.

How much time and money was spent on "Russian collusion" again? :rolleyes:

We get an "investigation" by CBS.

Abbey Marie
04-04-2021, 06:54 PM
Building his deniability defense? “I didn’t even know what I was doing”.

icansayit
04-08-2021, 08:46 PM
Maybe he forgot about his Italian Boyfriend letting him smoke his SALAMI too!:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Only DAD would know...huh???